Old 12-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #121
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Marquez is my idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio-Bandido View Post
a g doesnt call ass on bets. cant the mods ban this homo?
What a crying snitch bitch
PhilthyRich is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #122
Indio-Bandido
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

your insults mean nothing. **** off and die.
Indio-Bandido is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #123
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
your insults mean nothing. **** off and die.
.....I finally give Marquez his props and his piss drinkers cry "Ban him"
Old 12-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #124
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamelTow View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The question was answered at least 2x but i did forget to dumb it down
so I'm not surprised it went over your head.

Please continue
Marquez's head won't even fit a quarter in
Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #125
Indio-Bandido
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich View Post
.....I finally give Marquez his props and his piss drinkers cry "Ban him"

u did it to yourself. a bet's a bet, man.
Indio-Bandido is offline  Top
Old 12-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #126
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
u did it to yourself. a bet's a bet, man.
Well that bet don't mean shit, man. No one's crying that Leon came back after he lost his ban on the donaire fight. Floyd a G
Old 12-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #127
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Still at it with the same old 2face bs I see.How you below Marquez yet trying to talk down on him bum?.By the way your sarcasms is horrible.From now on every time you try to discredit a guy aced your phonys idols test,never failed in his career & accepts all test Im going to bring out the real facts since you like them so much.

Xylocaine we all know this as floyd has history hand injuries even showed new therapy method he tried in mosely 24/7.Illegal drug prohibited in every state but here in Vegas,hmm no wonder floyd moved & doesn't like fighting outside of Vegas.& How can we forget about floyd's long time friend Done Hale who owns only a couple dozen testosterone clinics Vegas included.I guess sin city does have it's advantages .Keep talking though boi kharma will catch up to you & your boi floydie .
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #128
PhilthyRich
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box702 View Post
Still at it with the same old 2face bs I see.How you below Marquez yet trying to talk down on him bum?.By the way your sarcasms is horrible.From now on every time you try to discredit a guy aced your phonys idols test,never failed in his career & accepts all test Im going to bring out the real facts since you like them so much.

Xylocaine we all know this as floyd has history hand injuries even showed new therapy method he tried in mosely 24/7.Illegal drug prohibited in every state but here in Vegas,hmm no wonder floyd moved & doesn't like fighting outside of Vegas.& How can we forget about floyd's long time friend Done Hale who owns only a couple dozen testosterone clinics Vegas included.I guess sin city does have it's advantages .Keep talking though boi kharma will catch up to you & your boi floydie .
What is "how you below Marquez"? Are you trying to blow Marquez? By the way, what sarcasm? Marquez is an inspiration, aren't you glad that when you're 40 as well you could be as big as he is. Lance Armstrong never failed either so there's ways against tests, but Marquez is all natural since we all know when you reach 40 you get stronger and bigger and you're able to accomplish to get a W over poochiao even though he's never been able to prior age 40. What you hating on Floyd for, he isn't breaking any rules, it's allowed, deal with it, Floyd a G, you mad, Floyd a G boi
Old 12-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #129
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 2001

Quote:
You've both been implying that Marquez is on roids, Kirk through his
tap dancing and you through your constant whining sarcasm.

Are you trying to deny that now

You are a true ****ing dumbass Even for ESB's standards.

I havent implied shit....

I have said that I think JMM is on PEDs. How many times do you need to see me say that exactly lol.

Thats not implying you retard, thats straight out saying it. Do you even know what implied means?

The rest of my posts (which you have to try to avoid by calling tap dancing, when the truth is it makes your position on me 'losing sleep over JMM' as retarded, and showing your simple brain the difference between thinking someone is on PEDS, and thinking that that is why they are succesful, because you lack the ability to understand that) have been trying to clarify shit to you, because you were too stupid to grasp my position on Marquez, which was made obvious with your questions, assumptions, ect.

man, no BS, you are honestly thick as shit Whats funny is its very common on here, thing is most of the others are trolls or boxers fan boys, you actually seem to take yourself seriously, and thats the problem.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #130
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
You are a true ****ing dumbass Even for ESB's standards.

I havent implied shit....

I have said that I think JMM is on PEDs. How many times do you need to see me say that exactly lol.

Thats not implying you retard, thats straight out saying it. Do you even know what implied means?

The rest of my posts (which you have to try to avoid by calling tap dancing, when the truth is it makes your position on me 'losing sleep over JMM' as retarded) have been trying to clarify shit to you, because you were too stupid to grasp my position on Marquez, which was made obvious with your questions, assumptions, ect.

man, no BS, you are honestly thick as shit Whats funny is its very common on here, thing is most of the others are trolls or boxers fan boys, you actually seem to take yourself seriously, and thats the problem.
Quote:
erm... not really?

If you can go ahead and show me anywhere where I have, ever, said that JMM's success comes from PEDS, in my entire time on ESB, shit.... quote it and Ill denounce that shit right now and own up to that stupidity.

But Ill save you some time, Ive never said that, or anything close to. But feel free to search
You lying cunt

But don't worry, I don't expect you to denounce your stupidity.
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 01:17 AM   #131
Augustane
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich View Post
It makes me happy to know that even when I get close to reaching 40 years old, I can still be stronger, faster, and more defined/ have solid muscularture than I've ever been even though I am passed my human developmental physical peak of age 23-27. Marquez is such an inspiration.

...have you met George?
Augustane is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 01:19 AM   #132
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
You lying cunt

You really..... REALLY are that retarded

Joe.... put down your crack pipe for one second.

Try to understand this.

* Thinking someone is on PEDS, is not the same thing, as thinking someones success comes from PEDS.

You complete moron

Here is a very simple example of the same type of situation to help illustrate my point for your simple ass.

James Toney was on PEDS against Ruiz, but I do not think his victory, or his success, had anything to do with his use of PEDs.

Just because a fighter takes any form of PEDS, doesnt mean I think that is responsible for their success as fighters. Do you see the difference? Perhaps you do, but youre too much of a fag to admit it, and will dismiss this as me trying to spin words, or 'tap dance' or whatever gay things you come up with..... when the truth is clear and quite obvious.

I think JMM is on PEDS, and I dont think thats why hes succesful. I cant make that any more clear to you.

Heres a shocker for you, if I thought JMM's success as a fighter, or his win over Pac, was because he took PEDS, I would say so. I dont. That doesnt mean I dont think he was on something.

You fool
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #133
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

You really..... REALLY are that retarded

Joe.... put down your crack pipe for one second.

Try to understand this.

* Thinking someone is on PEDS, is not the same thing, as thinking someones success comes from PEDS.

You complete moron

Here is a very simple example of the same type of situation to help illustrate my point for your simple ass.

James Toney was on PEDS against Ruiz, but I do not think his victory, or his success, had anything to do with his use of PEDs.

Do you see the difference? Perhaps you do, but youre too much of a fag to admit it, and will dismiss this as me trying to spin words, or 'tap dance' or whatever gay things you come up with..... when the truth is clear and quite obvious.

I think JMM is on PEDS, and I dont think thats why hes succesful. I cant make that any more clear to you.

You fool
So stop whining like a little bitch then!
Old 12-20-2012, 01:30 AM   #134
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
So stop whining like a little bitch then!
Hahaha ya that figures thats all your gay ass has to say after all that bullshit. I had to literally draw it barney style in crayon for you to understand it ****ing retard.

And whine like a bitch?

Tell me how many threads Ive made regarding the subject? Huh? None. Tell me how many other, non PED threads, I have brought this up in. None.

But am I going to post in threads where the subject is JMM taking PEDS, and state that I think hes on PEDS, because... shocker, thats what the thread is about? Ya....

And if lil bitches like you didnt quote me because your ass hurt about it, I would be posting my opinion on it one time in the thread and then leaving.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 01:32 AM   #135
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

You're still one tap-dancing, whining little bitch.

No need for that here

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum