Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: If PAC vs JMM 5 happens, in your opinion what would be the ideal result?
PAC KOs JMM 43 39.81%
JMM KOs PAC 41 37.96%
PAC decision win 6 5.56%
JMM decision win 13 12.04%
Draw 4 3.70%
Other result(s) 1 0.93%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #16
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 5200
Default Re: If PAC vs JMM 5 happens, what would be the ideal result for the fifth fight?

We got the ideal finish Arum wanted, except JMM reversed it.
(Let's not jump the shark here)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2012, 09:40 AM   #17
jan_fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: If PAC vs JMM 5 happens, what would be the ideal result for the fifth fight?

Both have 4 fights already and all I see is JMM doing the same tactic and Pac still following the same JMM bait.

What happens in fight 5? It's a no brainer to see how this fight will go again unless Pac grows up a little brain in his head and realize what's happening in there, this fight will have the same output.
jan_fan is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #18
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 675

For JMM to stop Pac in 1 round and he leaves him unconscious for even longer than the actual length of the fight.

Maybe that way Pactards wont say that JMM got lucky.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
jan_fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34 View Post
For JMM to stop Pac in 1 round and he leaves him unconscious for even longer than the actual length of the fight.

Maybe that way Pactards wont say that JMM got lucky.
That one in your avatar is going to happen again and again and again cause Manny and his cornermen have little brain to actually know what's up with that.
jan_fan is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #20
MrPR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Manny avenging his loss is not of the question . Hes very capable , despite Marquez knockdown in the 2 round, Manny was busting him up and clearly winning the fight and even scored a knockdown of his own . But no excuses , Marquez knocked him out cold and thats a very beautiful right hand he caught him with . No prediction for the 5th fight , I'll just say may the best man win .
MrPR is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #21
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 5685

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtony80 View Post
It's over. Marquez proved his point. In spades. But just to play along - JMM would beat Pacquiao again, but probably not by knockout.
Honestly if Pac is a bit cautious I think he'll win another decision. I was surprised how he was raking in rounds. But at this point in his career his punch resistance can have him KO'd any time. JMM has some serious KO power in those hands and Pac obviously doesn't have the granite chin he had years ago.
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #22
fytelod
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

if pac can stop jmm that would be ideal, 1 ko each and 3 disputed close decision fights. the greatest quintology of this boxing generation.
fytelod is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #23
jan_fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPR View Post
Manny avenging his loss is not of the question . Hes very capable , despite Marquez knockdown in the 2 round, Manny was busting him up and clearly winning the fight and even scored a knockdown of his own . But no excuses , Marquez knocked him out cold and thats a very beautiful right hand he caught him with . No prediction for the 5th fight , I'll just say may the best man win .
I know you're a Pacman fan and you're rooting on him but bet on Marquez the next time they fight again cause Manny's isn't realizing what's happening on his fight with JMM. 4 fights, Pac is still falling to the same JMM bait. Don't buy on the knockdowns cause JMM only got overconfident when those things happened.

Unless Pac and his cornermen realizes what's actually wrong with that, the picture of this fight will be the same.
jan_fan is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #24
D_Andrade
Contender
ESB Senior Member

double KO just for the lol's
D_Andrade is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #25
jan_fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH|LLA View Post
Honestly if Pac is a bit cautious I think he'll win another decision. I was surprised how he was raking in rounds. But at this point in his career his punch resistance can have him KO'd any time. JMM has some serious KO power in those hands and Pac obviously doesn't have the granite chin he had years ago.
Dude, haven't you seen what type of punches are those that landed? Anybody close the weight, would get KOed by those.

And being "cautious" is not the right answer for that fight. It isn't

Manny has been doing all wrong things in all their 4 fights
jan_fan is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #26
fytelod
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan_fan View Post
Dude, haven't you seen what type of punches are those that landed? Anybody close the weight, would get KOed by those.

And being "cautious" is not the right answer for that fight. It isn't

Manny has been doing all wrong things in all their 4 fights
pac doing all the wrong moves against jmm and still got 3 close fights? what happens if pac doing all the right moves?
fytelod is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #27
jan_fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fytelod View Post
pac doing all the wrong moves against jmm and still got 3 close fights? what happens if pac doing all the right moves?
Then it would have been more interesting to see.
All I saw was Pac fighting stupid in all those 4 fights.
Don't worry, I'll make my thread on this.
jan_fan is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #28
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

Pacquiao has a death wish if he wants to go back in the ring with Marquez.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #29
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobotnaman View Post
Pacquiao has a death wish if he wants to go back in the ring with Marquez.
True. He get in there with JMM again he gon get that work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamerto View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #30
fytelod
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan_fan View Post
Then it would have been more interesting to see.
All I saw was Pac fighting stupid in all those 4 fights.
Don't worry, I'll make my thread on this.
i'm looking forward to see pac doing the right moves against jmm since we will be getting a super exciting, interesting and entertaining fight. pac, please do your homework buddy.
fytelod is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum