Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: If PAC vs JMM 5 happens, in your opinion what would be the ideal result?
PAC KOs JMM 43 39.81%
JMM KOs PAC 41 37.96%
PAC decision win 6 5.56%
JMM decision win 13 12.04%
Draw 4 3.70%
Other result(s) 1 0.93%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #31
fytelod
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: If PAC vs JMM 5 happens, what would be the ideal result for the fifth fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Andrade View Post
double KO just for the lol's
fytelod is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2012, 09:28 PM   #32
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: If PAC vs JMM 5 happens, what would be the ideal result for the fifth fight?

Fifth fight not needed but will happend because HBO and the media will hype it up as a Marquez was juiced fight.

If there is real PED testing, the media will question whether Marquez can duplicate his feat without the possible benefits of PED's.

The joke will be on the media!

I'm on record, with real legitamate PED testing, Pacquiao will be reduced to less than an average welterweight.

MARQUEZ by Brutal 3rd round KO!!!

I've stated since before the 2nd fight that the higher in weight these two fought, the more skilled fighter benefits, simply because as you rise in weight, you lose quickness, speed and power, and its the skill that drives you through.

Without the full benefits of PED's, Pacquiao imo will be reduced to a punching bag!
divac is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #33
Abdullah
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

I would hope for Pacquiao by KO. He looked to be on his way to accomplishing that in the last fight, but SURPRISE!!!
Abdullah is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #34
renyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 218

Lol. they fight three times, jmm never gets a win. the fourth fight he lands a perfect hail Mary... now Pac becomes lucky in the other three fights... my ****ing ass.. great shots, perfect night, shit happens... Pacwinsor the fight is close again.. just thevway it is. and Pac ain't no mental midget he will rebound
renyo is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #35
fytelod
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i like the 2 be remembered as the best matched elite/atg fighters of our generation. they're equal so ideally a pac ko in the 5th fight will cement that. the best 5 fights series in our generation.
fytelod is offline  Top
Old 12-24-2012, 10:31 PM   #36
deadhead
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 550

It would be cool to see Pac KO JMM making a 6th fight happen.. but lets be realistic, i see this fight going decision. Pac will fight with caution, i could see JMM timing him again and getting a KO.
deadhead is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 01:32 AM   #37
fytelod
Belt holder
ESB Addict

6th fight! ? let's see the 5th first.
fytelod is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #38
Ianian58
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 300

I'd actually like to see an epic draw, both punishing each other so much in a war they hang the gloves; both as equals.
Ianian58 is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #39
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianian58 View Post
I'd actually like to see an epic draw, both punishing each other so much in a war they hang the gloves; both as equals.
A draw??? Marquez would have to win at least 9 rounds for that to happen!
divac is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 01:29 AM   #40
555east
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

^ if it ended in a draw even very action packed, I think the public would demand a 6th .. to see a more decisive conclusion

and what are the odds of a 5th fight happening at this point? From Pac's side of it .. Roach is talking about Pac needing to wait until June or even September as his potential return date

and JMM's side, his wife has been very vocal about wanting him to retire, so in addition to that, does JMM really want to wait around over half the year for one fight?
555east is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #41
The_Destroyer
looniesworld.ph/mudvayne
ESB Full Member

vCash: 690

Manny will win in RD1 via KO...
then Divac never to return again in ESB.. :P
The_Destroyer is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #42
ricardinho
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 259

Marquez defeated Pac by using his agression against him. In the first three he outboxed him. What else is left...Marquez has nothing left to prove! If there is a fifth it will be for big Money. The question is will Arum pay Marquez 20 million for the rematch.
ricardinho is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #43
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

Marquez KO again.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #44
PIPO23
Champion
East Side Guru

i can't see pacquiao winning with heredia in Marquez's side. Marquez via KNOCK OUT!
PIPO23 is offline  Top
Old 12-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #45
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

Goes to show how boxing is and at times the opposite happens. Marquez homing in on Pacman, dropped him, and then knocking him out. Btw that was no lucky punch, it was landed twice. As for Pacman it was expected he win by ko or Marquez by decision, instead it looked like Pacman might of won a clear decision. Marquez has nothing left to prove at 40yrs old, while many questions surround Pacquiao.
elchivito is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum