boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 10:54 PM   #31
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 46300
Default Re: In many ways I feel Pac got railroaded....

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_otsky View Post
cry me a river. who art thou?
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #32
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 528

Pacquiao, or his handlers, set his own dumbass up. They turn down a Mayweather fight and schedule Pacquiao-Marquez 3 at welterweight.

Marquez who looked like complete **** against Mayweather there, actually outboxes Manny again. So now, instead of making the Mayweather fight, they make the Bradley fight.

Bradley Wins. Once again through out boxing Manny. But the Pacquiao people don't think this is a legit win, so they schedule a 4th Marquez fight.

And Pacquiao gets brutally KO'd and now the Mayweather fight(well any possibility of him getting anywhere near $40M) is completely ****ing dead.

Great job Team Pac, and what did they earn from this experience. $30 Million if you believe the lying sack of **** Bob Arum. $10M less than what Mayweather was willing to guarantee him, and certainly less than what a two fight or three fight series with Mayweather would have made. But it even gets worse, if Pacquaio had gotten utterly dominated by Mayweather he still could have made the JMM fight because JMM was also dominated by Mayweather and the rivalry there would have been still very strong. So they essentially lost the entire $40M+ over nothing.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #33
ryan_c
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
This is what happens in boxing when the fans see the fights they see. It's bad matchmaking. What makes Pac great is he doesn't two ****s about matchmaking. Don't complain about terrible fights being made and then go off about how we are getting the great fights that we want.
To add to that of Pac fighting anybody, what's admirable is that he wants to give the best for his fans. For example in the last fight with JMM, Pac could just do what he did in the first two rounds to the rest of the fight and earn a UD, but he is not satisfy with that ,he wants to give what fans wants and thats TKO/KO.
ryan_c is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #34
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

he cherry picked Marquez a 4th time. he's planning to cherry pick him again. *****s.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #35
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post
I saw it differently. I saw Pacquiao missing a ****load of punches and Bradley outhustling him down the stretch of the fight.

I scored the fight for Pacquiao 7-5.
I saw it 7-5 for Bradley.
He owned Pac down the stretch -- making him miss over and over.
If they fight again -- Bradley knocks Pac the **** out.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #36
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

He did get railroaded... I guess the saying is true.. Nice guys finish last!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #37
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney View Post
I saw it 7-5 for Bradley.
He owned Pac down the stretch -- making him miss over and over.
If they fight again -- Bradley knocks Pac the **** out.
Bradley does'nt have punching power. Even if Pacquiao's chin has been cracked by JMM, Bradley does'nt have the power to crack even a shell of Pacquiao's chin.
divac is online now  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:52 PM   #38
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
If he only thought about money he could have made easy safe money in a rematch with Bradley. Yet he still took on Marquez because that's what the public want most. Pacquiao fights everyone, he never ducked anyone for $.
The public didn't want to see that **** again. Pacquiao took the Marquez fight because he thought it was a guarantee victory.
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Old 12-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #39
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
Pacquiao, or his handlers, set his own dumbass up. They turn down a Mayweather fight and schedule Pacquiao-Marquez 3 at welterweight.

Marquez who looked like complete **** against Mayweather there, actually outboxes Manny again. So now, instead of making the Mayweather fight, they make the Bradley fight.

Bradley Wins. Once again through out boxing Manny. But the Pacquiao people don't think this is a legit win, so they schedule a 4th Marquez fight.

And Pacquiao gets brutally KO'd and now the Mayweather fight(well any possibility of him getting anywhere near $40M) is completely ****ing dead.

Great job Team Pac, and what did they earn from this experience. $30 Million if you believe the lying sack of **** Bob Arum. $10M less than what Mayweather was willing to guarantee him, and certainly less than what a two fight or three fight series with Mayweather would have made. But it even gets worse, if Pacquaio had gotten utterly dominated by Mayweather he still could have made the JMM fight because JMM was also dominated by Mayweather and the rivalry there would have been still very strong. So they essentially lost the entire $40M+ over nothing.
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #40
Skullrip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_inFamousX1 View Post
Pacquiao took the Marquez fight because he thought it was a guarantee victory.

the most re****ed **** i read today.
Skullrip is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #41
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

railroaded? He is a great fighter and has a great resume. Once the smoke clears people always see the fighters whole career. Now we are thinking about the knockout. He has had a good career and has had many more good days than bad. This is what happens when you fight good fighters.
MAG1965 is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #42
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post
Bradley does'nt have punching power. Even if Pacquiao's chin has been cracked by JMM, Bradley does'nt have the power to crack even a shell of Pacquiao's chin.
Just watch.
If he fights again, he will be getting knocked out steady.
He leads with his face.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #43
elchivito
master betty
East Side VIP

vCash: 107

Even Arum said the final decision belongs to the fighter, not him. That the fighter gets brainwashed by his advisor who talks with promoter is something else. Bradley a gatekeeper? Jmm not better than Pacquiao? Where are you pinheads coming up with this? Of course Jmm is better he's 39 ffs and just destroyed a p4p champ.
elchivito is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #44
[JoKeR]
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullrip View Post

the most re****ed **** i read today.
The 3rd Marquez fight he was a heavy favourite.
[JoKeR] is offline  Top
Old 12-14-2012, 12:26 AM   #45
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post

ANNNNNNND...Arum wants WADA testing in Pac/JMM 5....
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum