Old 01-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #76
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Call Out Kimbo Ty Cerminara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
What is Ty's claim to fame ? From what I have read its losing to russel mills at the state titles . Wow that pretty massive right there .
He cleaned out the Riverina with his fists AND he's the same height as the Russian Tszyu.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #77
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
He cleaned out the Riverina with his fists AND he's the same height as the Russian Tszyu.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #78
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Whats your problem ? Are you insinuating that our Ty is shorter than the Russian Tszyu ?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #79
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Whats your problem ? Are you insinuating that our Ty is shorter than the Russian Tszyu ?
Di Carlo at it again.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 01-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #80
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Di Carlo at it again.
Who ?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #81
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Di Carlo at it again.
and 20a87 is Ashley.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #82
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
and 20a87 is Ashley.

I'm dissapointed my scheme that started back in 2009 has been rumbled, all of the fake conversations I had with Ashley and all this time I was both of us.

20a87 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #83
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now you can all see that Kimbo wouldnt have stood a chance against me, his opponent was an unfit fat slob with gyno and even then Kimbo almost got KTFO. Kimbo would have been out of gas by round 2, to which i would have put the foot on the pedal and knocked him out. IMHO Shane was hand picked as they knew he was unfit and not in any shape to be fighting Kimbo.

I feel kimbo should now retire, he is making a mockery of the sport fighting in fixed bouts, imo Shane threw the fight, he has been hit with harder bodyshots in other fights and never went down, not to mention the shot he was hit with wasnt even that hard, even Kimbo was shocked that Shane went down.

I think the videos put on the Mundine v Geale website were more so to convince the adverage fan that the competition was legit and Kimbo was looking to take on the best AUS had to offer when in reality Shane was most likely hand picked from the start with no intentions from Kimbos people of fighting anyone remotely good from AUS. Corbett and Ben Edwards both would have been trouble for Kimbo and put his lights out and both guys would have been in alot better condition than the fat slob they put in with Kimbo was.

Whoever said Shane was unfit and overweight was spot on.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #84
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Hi Ty. Why were you banned ?

It's obvious you would have cleaned Kimbo's clock with your precise punchers and underrated footwork.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:41 AM   #85
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Hi Ty. Why were you banned ?

It's obvious you would have cleaned Kimbo's clock with your precise punchers and underrated footwork.
not really sure, wasnt given an explination just asked to cool it down, i guess sox couldnt handle the heat so he had a bit of a sook. either way it didnt bother me one bit, i see this place has turned a bit silly since my break. Sallys out of control with the threads he has been making, its no wonder he got his inital account posting rights dissabled then eventually banned but guys like sox wont be complaining about that guy anytime soon, just puts in complaints about me because he cant handle the truth and or someone giving it back to him, all good.

Not sure about Kimbo either (tounge in cheek), apparently i wouldnt have been tall enough even if he does box like a retard
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #86
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCgyno View Post

Now you can all see that Kimbo wouldnt have stood a chance against me, his opponent was an unfit fat slob with gyno and even then Kimbo almost got KTFO. Kimbo would have been out of gas by round 2, to which i would have put the foot on the pedal and knocked him out. IMHO Shane was hand picked as they knew he was unfit and not in any shape to be fighting Kimbo.

I feel kimbo should now retire, he is making a mockery of the sport fighting in fixed bouts, imo Shane threw the fight, he has been hit with harder bodyshots in other fights and never went down, not to mention the shot he was hit with wasnt even that hard, even Kimbo was shocked that Shane went down.

I think the videos put on the Mundine v Geale website were more so to convince the adverage fan that the competition was legit and Kimbo was looking to take on the best AUS had to offer when in reality Shane was most likely hand picked from the start with no intentions from Kimbos people of fighting anyone remotely good from AUS. Corbett and Ben Edwards both would have been trouble for Kimbo and put his lights out and both guys would have been in alot better condition than the fat slob they put in with Kimbo was.

Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #87
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

^ My mate! such a crazy fello
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:53 AM   #88
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post

I agree that Edwards and the like wouldnt have been picked, but Shane did a good job on short notice. He hurt Kimbo badly in the first. I was surprised that Kimbo came back, thought he would have dropped after a shot like that. You need to remeber shane is one of the biggest punchers in Aus. The fight wasnt rigged, if you were there you would say the same. Yeah he was unfit, but so are 80% of Aus heavyweights. I watched your vid, you would have got hurt badly. The body shot that stopped Shane was slow, but ****ing hard. It stopped him, may have mamed you.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #89
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Toni's back.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #90
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCgyno View Post
I was an unfit fat slob with gyno the last time I set foot in a ring.

Johnny Boy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum