HE'S OK 33 33.67%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
tays001
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Jim LAMPLEY IS A *****

He's going to sit there and question jmm and discredit a man that passed the drug test just like pac. Wants to question jmm when jmm has never tested positive for any banned substance ever. Jim your a ***** and someone should smash 7 shades of **** out you. You were crying last weekend when pac got ktfo. Why didnt you question pac when he refused to take the test of ost to better the sport????

How about several of roaches fighters testing positive for steroids in the past. How about jmm saying loud and clear that he would take any test that were asked and then some. He never balked at extra testing . When it came up before this fight team pac stated they were just joking. The first fighter to pave the way for better testing was floyd mayweather jr. But no mention of him , they should fire jim lampley not only cuz he doesnt know **** about boxing but because he's biased in all that he does .
tays001 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
BoneCollecter
Warrior Poet
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jim LAMPLEY IS A *****

I love marquez but he's smart enough to know that Memo and victor conte are sketchy mother****ers who will always cast a shadow of suspicion, employing them is not a stand-up move and honestly seemed out of character for JMM

I think it has everybody wondering a little if he was so desperate to defeat pacquiao that he would go to any length to get the job done (especially with the PED rumors surrounding pac himself)

While I agree it may not seem fair to make the accusation, i think everybody's thinking about it a little bit (especially with the outcome we saw) so whats wrong with saying what everyone's already thinking?

bottom line is Marquez invited this with hiring a reknowned ****ing dirtbag, it should be a cautionary tale to all fighters not to hire these ****suckers.

He could have done blood testing on his own through a neutral party to prove a point and help alleviate suspicion if he wanted to (not that i'd be suprised if memo and conte still knew how to beat blood test anyway)
BoneCollecter is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

It is what it is.
Who cares what these dudes say?
How long has dope-ing been part of this sport & other sports?

Their company lost out on a HUGE event so the bitterness shows.
It's not the first time they discredit something or someone.
(Wont be the last either)

They sucked Donaire's **** but not one mention of Victor Conte.
Anyway, Yeah Lamps had the potential to deliver a great show w/inside interviews & backstage ****, But with social media a show like this is insignificant.

So according to Jim last Sat's fight was Juan & Manny's "Thrilla in Manila"
In closing Lamps attempts to discredit Juan's win one last time by calling Manny Shot to ****.

Oh & I forgot about them playing the last 30 secs of the "5th" RD without sound... lol
For a second there I was convinced Marquez was going to lose this fight & did lose.

Anyway yeah... **** Ya Lamps.
"Biiiitch!"
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
Jordan_Davies
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 12201

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollecter View Post
I love marquez but he's smart enough to know that Memo and victor conte are sketchy mother****ers who will always cast a shadow of suspicion, employing them is not a stand-up move and honestly seemed out of character for JMM

I think it has everybody wondering a little if he was so desperate to defeat pacquiao that he would go to any length to get the job done (especially with the PED rumors surrounding pac himself)

While I agree it may not seem fair to make the accusation, i think everybody's thinking about it a little bit (especially with the outcome we saw) so whats wrong with saying what everyone's already thinking?

bottom line is Marquez invited this with hiring a reknowned ****ing dirtbag, it should be a cautionary tale to all fighters not to hire these ****suckers.

He could have done blood testing on his own through a neutral party to prove a point and help alleviate suspicion if he wanted to (not that i'd be suprised if memo and conte still knew how to beat blood test anyway)
I believe Mayweather did this and got sued double standards

Pacquiao got knocked out because JMM was trying to knock him out by throwing his full weight into the punches, add that in with Pacquiao lunging forward and its easy to see how JMM knocked him out.
Jordan_Davies is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by tays001 View Post
He's going to sit there and question jmm and discredit a man that passed the drug test just like pac. Wants to question jmm when jmm has never tested positive for any banned substance ever. Jim your a ***** and someone should smash 7 shades of **** out you. You were crying last weekend when pac got ktfo. Why didnt you question pac when he refused to take the test of ost to better the sport????

How about several of roaches fighters testing positive for steroids in the past. How about jmm saying loud and clear that he would take any test that were asked and then some. He never balked at extra testing . When it came up before this fight team pac stated they were just joking. The first fighter to pave the way for better testing was floyd mayweather jr. But no mention of him , they should fire jim lampley not only cuz he doesnt know **** about boxing but because he's biased in all that he does .
Quoted for TRUTH!
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
BoneCollecter
Warrior Poet
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Davies View Post
I believe Mayweather did this and got sued double standards

Pacquiao got knocked out because JMM was trying to knock him out by throwing his full weight into the punches, add that in with Pacquiao lunging forward and its easy to see how JMM knocked him out.
Mayweather did this with zero evidence and with the malicious intent to slander and discredit pac because he had become a legitimate threat to mayweather...and it worked well.

Memo is a reknowned rat and PED supplier who has a demonstrated history of circumventing testing standards and distributing PED's to his clients.

While there are some similarities, IMO the shadow memo casts is a lot more curious than the Mayweather's accusations on a hunch.....
BoneCollecter is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

No surprise at all.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #8
PattyG
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I can not believe that HBO, Lampley and Merchant would go this route. How dare they cast dispersions on a man who has NEVER tested positive for anything. All Marquez has done is give us great fights and show a huge heart to come back knock down after knock down, fight after fight.

To stand on his wife beating soap box and discredit anything Marquez has done is a joke. I hope Marquez takes all these guys to task. Fat boy from espn, lamps, merchant the whole lot of them.

Marquez has never been questioned and for good reason. Now, he knocks out HBO's cash cow and they are yelling and screaming he was on peds.

It wasnt too long ago that EVERYONE including Teddy Atlas said Pac was on drugs. I never heard anything like this from Lamps or Merchant or Fat boy.

It's sickening what they are doing to this guy.
PattyG is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyG View Post
I can not believe that HBO, Lampley and Merchant would go this route. How dare they cast dispersions on a man who has NEVER tested positive for anything. All Marquez has done is give us great fights and show a huge heart to come back knock down after knock down, fight after fight.

To stand on his wife beating soap box and discredit anything Marquez has done is a joke. I hope Marquez takes all these guys to task. Fat boy from espn, lamps, merchant the whole lot of them.

Marquez has never been questioned and for good reason. Now, he knocks out HBO's cash cow and they are yelling and screaming he was on peds.

It wasnt too long ago that EVERYONE including Teddy Atlas said Pac was on drugs. I never heard anything like this from Lamps or Merchant or Fat boy.

It's sickening what they are doing to this guy.

They went that route while JMM was on his ringwalk ffs. Of course they were going to lay it on even heavier when he knocked their favorite fighter out cold.

But you know what, it doesn't matter. Some casual fans will lap it up because they don't know any better, but most have a mind to think for themselves. JMM won, and tested clean. Simple as that.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Mayweather did this with zero evidence and with the malicious intent to slander and discredit pac because he had become a legitimate threat to mayweather...and it worked well.

Memo is a reknowned rat and PED supplier who has a demonstrated history of circumventing testing standards and distributing PED's to his clients.

While there are some similarities, IMO the shadow memo casts is a lot more curious than the Mayweather's accusations on a hunch.....
You do realise Ariza worked under memo right? the same Ariza who claimed only he knew what was in the shakes he was giving Pac?

At least Marquez was up for ANY additional testing can't say the same for Pacquiao.

Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Jordan_Davies
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 12201

Quote:

so we have established your a butt hurt Pac****

2009 - Julio Cesar Chavez tests positive for illegal substances V Troy Rowland

Trained by Freddie Roach, Strength and conditioning coach was Alex Ariza

Chavez then wouldnt fight in vegas until the Sergio Martinez fight where he then tested positive again!

now add that in with his ability to gain 20 lbs overnight and its all a little fishy

==========================================================

2010 - Amir Khan faces fearsome puncher Marcos Maidana and gets tagged but doesnt go down. ends up surviving and goes the 12 rounds

Trained by Roach and Ariza at the time, splits with Ariza and loses by KO to Garcia

==========================================================

Pacquiao meanwhile seemed to transition from 135 - 150 against much bigger opponents and seemed to be steam rolling them all whilst refusing drug testing.

Jordan_Davies is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 961

**** you lampley
Undisputed is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
PattyG
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
They went that route while JMM was on his ringwalk ffs. Of course they were going to lay it on even heavier when he knocked their favorite fighter out cold.

But you know what, it doesn't matter. Some casual fans will lap it up because they don't know any better, but most have a mind to think for themselves. JMM won, and tested clean. Simple as that.

He took all the tests and passed. What more would they like him to do? He said he would do OST already. Drives me crazy that a guy like Lampley of all people who is an admitted woman beater of things would go off in such a manner. If he failed the test I would completly understand these tangents. If I was Marquez I would go on this show and have a face to face with Lampley so he'd **** his pants. I bet you dollars to donuts if Marquez was there face to face he wouldnt have the ***** to say these things the way he said them.

The guy is a ****ing legend. No disputing that. Think of the things the man has accomplished. Never in his career has he given anyone any doubt of his integraity. To lessen this win is a disgrace to boxing. All they are doing is turning off the casual fan or the fan that could have possibly fell in love with boxing because of this fight. 1 great fight like this could net boxing thousands upon thousands of new fans. I have friends who became hard core boxing fans just because of the corrales/castillo fight. 1 fight can make a huge difference. and now you have these assholes who are going out on national TV telling people basically to forget about Marquez's greatest victorty because, even though he passed all of his tests given by Nevada, he might have been of PED's. The double standard is insane.

I hope Lampley hits his wife again and goes to jail so inmates can ass **** him all day and night. ****ing asshole...
PattyG is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #14
miniq
神風
East Side Guru

vCash: 83

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDUnKPyzww[/ame]
miniq is offline  Top
Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
BrooklynMumin
HOPKINS A " G "
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tays001 View Post

LMAO. You mad Bro!!!!
BrooklynMumin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum