Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 12-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
Dynamito_2012
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Are any of you going to record the Khan fight and watch it tomorrow morning?

I am going to do that as I'm not sitting up until 4am+ to watch it live.
Are any of you going to do the same?
Dynamito_2012 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
True_Hero
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Are any of you going to record the Khan fight and watch it tomorrow morning?

Yup. No way am I staying up till the early hours just to watch Amir Khan't. I wouldn't stay up that late to watch anybody to be honest.
True_Hero is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
welsh_dragon83
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Are any of you going to record the Khan fight and watch it tomorrow morning?

**** staying up tonight, did that last weekend ****ed me up, pissed as ****, watch khan & boxnation card in morring
welsh_dragon83 is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
FIN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Yep,unless its a big fight I just record it and watch the next day,**** that going to bed at five in the morning,watching the fight half asleep,il wake up Sunday morning around half ten,cook myself a fry and watch the fight..
FIN is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

I'll record it and watch it tomorrow yeah. Don't see the point in staying up to watch it to be honest, we all know what's going to happen. Khan will stop Molina in the second half of the fight and then afterwards him and Golden Boy will rave about "the new Amir Khan" and Amir will declare in the post fight "I'm going to fight Danny Garcia in a rematch and knock him out then move up to fight Floyd Mayweather!". All because he beat up a non-punching lightweight.

Urgh.......
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Sogoplayboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
I'll record it and watch it tomorrow yeah. Don't see the point in staying up to watch it to be honest, we all know what's going to happen. Khan will stop Molina in the second half of the fight and then afterwards him and Golden Boy will rave about "the new Amir Khan" and Amir will declare in the post fight "I'm going to fight Danny Garcia in a rematch and knock him out then move up to fight Floyd Mayweather!". All because he beat up a non-punching lightweight.

Urgh.......
This, exactly my thinking. I do like Khan but he makes it hard sometimes!
Sogoplayboy is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
Dynamito_2012
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post

Urgh.......
Don't be so sure about all that. With Khan, it's so frustrating to watch. You never know which Khan will come to fight. I really hope Khan does win as I would like to see a lot more of Virgil Hunter, and see what he can do with Khan.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #8
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Sky+ fo sho mo fo.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
Dynamito_2012
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Do any of you guys find out the result before watching it? Or do you watch it, then come here?
Old 12-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
Sogoplayboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamito_2012 View Post
Do any of you guys find out the result before watching it? Or do you watch it, then come here?
I always avoid the results, no internet, TV, radio or papers until I've watched the fights. I even text my mates to tell them not to text me bout the fights if I know I'm watching the next day.

Woke up hungover last Sunday with Pac Marquez to watch, forgot about it and stuck BBC Sport on my phone and saw the result, absolutely devastated!
Sogoplayboy is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #11
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

record and watch it all in morning.
on the piss tonight so will leave wife in bed and watch all the boxing
widdy is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #12
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Taking my mate to the airport at about 2am. Fight should be just about to start when I return so may as well watch it live.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #13
richard mossley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1022

Communication lockdown, bit of advice switch your TV to a neutral channel, last thing you want is Sky Sports News with ticker tape displaying result. Also always record programme after boxing.
richard mossley is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 11:58 AM   #14
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Hey lads just watching some decent archive fights on sky channel 425 ESPN classic .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #15
slip&counter
Gimme some X's and O's
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamito_2012 View Post
I don't know if anyone else is the same, but i never like to know the result before watching a fight. It just takes something away from the experience.
slip&counter is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum