Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 12-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #31
mughalmirza786
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Video: King Mo (MMA fighter) dropped by Jeff Mayweather while working defense

Clearly Mo was messing around as you don't smile after taking a body shot like that.
mughalmirza786 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #32
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Video: King Mo (MMA fighter) dropped by Jeff Mayweather while working defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
I love boxing but i love to see a good mma fight as well,i dont like when they roll or wrestle too much though,but those guys train hard as ****.
K-1 max is good,as well was K-1 mid 2000.
Grappling can be just as entertaining.

Korean Zombie vs. Dustin Poirier
Ben Henderson vs. Donald Cerrone
Frank Mir vs. Noguira 2

To name a few recent ones. If a boxer of any magnitude ever squared up to a trained grappling artist, he'd get molested and turned into a bitch in under 10 seconds. That's what I find funny.
Inquisitive is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #33
I1T2BOX
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

ELITE TECHNIQUE
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I1T2BOX is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #34
iamtheman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
Grappling can be just as entertaining.

Korean Zombie vs. Dustin Poirier
Ben Henderson vs. Donald Cerrone
Frank Mir vs. Noguira 2

To name a few recent ones. If a boxer of any magnitude ever squared up to a trained grappling artist, he'd get molested and turned into a bitch in under 10 seconds. That's what I find funny.
The same could be said once you put an MMGay fighter in a boxing ring.
iamtheman is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #35
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheman View Post
The same could be said once you put an MMGay fighter in a boxing ring.
We don't have any real data on that. We have seen two very notable boxers step up, though. Toney got raped and Mercer got submitted by Kimbo Slice, with ease.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #36
RingKing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

RingKing is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #37
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Inquisitive, go PAY A MAN to wrap his legs around you, you faggot.

That shit is gay.

No man here is willing to PAY A MAN TO WRAP HIS LEGS around them.
You're exposing yourself as the stereotypical meat-head boxing fan; the kind of guy who's incapable of distinguishing gay *** (which apparently they fantasize about) from top-level grappling -- wrestling, jiu jitsu, judo, etc. 'dey touchin' each other and rollin' on da floor, dat's gay, dawg.'
Old 12-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #38
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
If you've come to the conclusion that boxing is an unrefined sport for neanderthals living in the past, why are you posting on a boxing forum? The MMA forum is above, or you can simply leave ESB and visit a new forum dedicated to MMA rather than waste our time.
It's not a matter of what I think....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
go watch men roll around in tight pants then
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Inquisitive, go PAY A MAN to wrap his legs around you, you faggot.

That shit is gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by judge View Post
Men in tight pants hugging, [..] I'd rather be classed as a neanderthal boxing fan than a modern day queer, gay marriage is legal, tight pants wearing MMA watching mother ****er.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I1T2BOX View Post
ELITE TECHNIQUE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
img
It's what I know. I can appreciate a good boxing match, but the fans of this sport are absolute dickheads.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #39
tonys333
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 189

It's what I know. I can appreciate a good boxing match, but the fans of this sport are absolute dickheads.[/quote]

why are you even on a boxing forum you clearly like MMA more so how come you dont go on them forums this one is for boxing fans an your not really a boxing fan you think shit like pac is only popular because he is asian an small.
tonys333 is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #40
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Listen man, most grown men are not so insecure that they would PAY a man to wrap their legs around them like a homo***ual gay faggot.

Think about it. You got to work all day, deal with your girl, and do all the shit you got to do, yet you think a grown MAN has time to go PAY a man to wrap his legs around him like a gay homo***ual faggot?

Why the **** would a grown man give some other man money to wrap his legs around him like some kinda faggot?

It don't make sense.

Use your brain.

Instead, people are going to throw punches, duck, slide, move, look good, and get a good work out and feel like a gladiator from back in the day.

Let me tell you a story.

You seen 300? Well, those nasty greek mother ****ers was trying to wrestle them like gay homo***ual faggots because they couldn't box like men cuz they were pussies and they had to find another way to win, which involved gay naked shit.

You know what I'm sayin?

So what happened is people created swords and shields like in 300 to prevent those faggots from wrestling them. Most men would rather DIE than have some gay faggot wrap his legs around them.

So then what happens...it gets worse and worse. Pretty soon mother ****ers are droppin nuclear weapons on people and why?

It all goes back to the root cause, some ***** was so scared of getting punched cuz he hit like a bitch, he had to wrestle like a faggot. And the guy that he first tried to wrestle said, "I ain't gay, mother ****er." And then he proceeded to crush that gay homo***ual's head with a rock.

And pretty soon legions of homo***ual faggots that couldn't punch were on the roam, so people had to come up with swords and shields.

To think...all the world's war started by some gay homo***ual that couldn't punch like a Man, and had to wrestle.

That's why it's ****ed up.

You need to set up a pay pal account to pay me for this history lesson. Now, get the **** outta my thread.
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #41
recycling
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Lol inquisitive the Mma angel sent to the boxing forums to troll!
recycling is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #42
Forza
Belt holder
ESB Addict

MMA is getting steam rolled by boxing right now. Check the PPV #'s, who is on CBS? The entire sports world is still talking about pac's K.O and there was a UFC free that night, nobody watched it

Boxing wins
Forza is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #43
SamO408
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
You're exposing yourself as the stereotypical meat-head boxing fan; the kind of guy who's incapable of distinguishing gay *** (which apparently they fantasize about) from top-level grappling -- wrestling, jiu jitsu, judo, etc. 'dey touchin' each other and rollin' on da floor, dat's gay, dawg.'
Meathead boxing fan? Have you ever even been to a live mma card? Its the exact same crowd as fake wrestling. But worse. Because they all think theyre fighters. It was a veritable sea of frosted tipped, tapout sequence shirt wearing, manicured facial hair, tribal tattood cologne drenched pricks. There were countless fights in the parking lot. Ive never witnessed a worse fanbase, most with zero respect for their sport. Ive got no quarrel with mma, but calling out boxing fans for being meatheads is like the pot calling the kettle black.
SamO408 is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #44
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Quote:
It's not a matter of what I think....

It's what I know. I can appreciate a good boxing match, but the fans of this sport are absolute dickheads.
Inquisitive in his fav tapout shirt

Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #45
Colonel Sanders
NSB defector
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
He's smiling, and it seems to be all in fun, but it sounds like a decent body shot, and it catches him off-guard and down he goes.MMA fighters trying to box are funny.

Jeff laughing as he walks away is priceless.
Colonel Sanders is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum