boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 12-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #61
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Video: King Mo (MMA fighter) dropped by Jeff Mayweather while working defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
What the hell are you talking about, clown? Since when did Kimbo used elbows in any of his youtube street fights? Watched all of them, the only time he used any art form other than boxing is when he was taken down by the other fighter and they wrestled a little bit until they were broken free
1:56
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQFVs4Nfpw[/ame]

Thanks for playing.
Inquisitive is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #62
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Video: King Mo (MMA fighter) dropped by Jeff Mayweather while working defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
Yeah man

How many hot pockets do you usually eat a day?
You aren't doing it right. You're supposed to say something critical of gays, like a good boxing automaton.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #63
DrX
Contender
ESB Senior Member

these MMA guys are good fighters but they arent on the level as boxers....in boxing u need real discipline and skill
DrX is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #64
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitive View Post
1:56
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks for playing.
Bro, you ever watch a Mike Tyson fight? A Floyd Mayweather fight? Mike Tyson threw an elbow any chance he could get, Mayweather ****ing using his elbows all the time. I guess this makes them MMA fighters. Also..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20jk-0iWna4[/ame] 3:11

Brock The Next Big Thing Lesnar former UFC Heavyweight champion.
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #65
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Like I've said before, former World Wrestling Entertainment Champion Brock "The Next Big Thing" Lesnar won the ****ing UFC heavyweight championship with just a couple months of training. Says a lot.
He was a Div 1 wrestler in college, dingus. I'm sure that small fact had something to do with his success in a wrestling-laden sport. And the fact that he was built like a gorilla and could move like a cheetah might have also played a role. MMA, unlike boxing, doesn't limit the tools mother nature gave us. Boxing is the least realistic form of fighting, bar none.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #66
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
An exhibition where Ali got his legs hacked apart. Unless you're claiming the fight had a predetermined victor (like his fight against Liston, supposedly), then you don't have much of an argument. MMA > Boxers - The Sylvia incident is the exception to the rule.
Ali is a tad bit overrated and he didn't have that much power in his hands, put a strong puncher against those MMA guys and not some "boxer type" guy that.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #67
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrX View Post
these MMA guys are good fighters but they arent on the level as boxers....in boxing u need real discipline and skill
Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, GSP, Lyoto Machida, etc. have discipline and skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
Ali is a tad bit overrated and he didn't have that much power in his hands, put a strong puncher against those MMA guys and not some "boxer type" guy that.
For what to happen? They'd either get their head kicked off, arms snapped, or have the life choked out of them, and possibly even finished with hand strikes.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #68
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 3:11

Brock The Next Big Thing Lesnar former UFC Heavyweight champion.
Was that the 'class' someone told me about?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #69
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #70
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, GSP, Lyoto Machida, etc. have discipline and skill.

For what to happen? They'd either get their head kicked off, arms snapped, or have the life choked out of them, if not knocked out by a punch.
A nearly 50 year old Ray Mercer Kayod Tim Sylvia within 10 seconds...

An ancient Eric Esch that is 400+ pounds now has more wins than losses in MMA...
dyna is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #71
DirtyDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
He was a Div 1 wrestler in college, dingus. I'm sure that small fact had something to do with his success in a wrestling-laden sport. And the fact that he was built like a gorilla and could move like a cheetah might have also played a role. MMA, unlike boxing, doesn't limit the tools mother nature gave us. Boxing is the least realistic form of fighting, bar none.
Stop, you're killing me, bro. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and washed up NFL athletes in the twilight of their career are winning MMA belts left and right. So I played football in high-school and did wrestling moves while watching old school WWF with my friends. Does this mean with 2 weeks training I can become the next UFC Light Heavyweight champion?
DirtyDan is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #72
Starched Him
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
You posted multiple pictures of one fight; I posted three. Toney got dominated and bloodied, then choked out. Ali had his legs annihilated (which effected him the rest of his life). Ray Mercer (the same guy who knocked out past-prime and out of shape Sylvia) was submitted by KIMBO SLICE, who's currently beating up boxers.
you kno kimbo is a boxer 1st right
them backyard brawls were standup
Starched Him is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #73
Inquisitive
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna View Post
A nearly 50 year old Ray Mercer Kayod Tim Sylvia within 10 seconds...

An ancient Eric Esch that is 400+ pounds now has more wins than losses in MMA...
Bringing up Butterbean is a double-edged sword.

Oh, and MMA fighter Genki Sudo, a 5 ft 9 Lightweight (155 pounds), beat Butterbean.

Even MMA fans agree -- Tim Sylvia's an unathletic and unmotivated bum. He was prosperous during a period when the HW division was at its weakest.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #74
Uncle Roger
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1877

Quote:
Stop, you're killing me, bro. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and washed up NFL athletes in the twilight of their career are winning MMA belts left and right. So I played football in high-school and did wrestling moves while watching old school WWF with my friends. Does this mean with 2 weeks training I can become the next UFC Light Heavyweight champion?
Most likely
Uncle Roger is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #75
No_mas
Journeyman

There is no one better style of fighting there are only better fighters
No_mas is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum