Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #31
HamburgBuam
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Most embarrassing or worst display by an Aussie fighter on the world stage?

Meehan-Williams
HamburgBuam is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #32
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Most embarrassing or worst display by an Aussie fighter on the world stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I didn't ask for your opinions on the thread, if you don't like it don't post in it.
Kelly and Loporto were highly disgraceful.
Your disgraceful. Any Aussie who makes it far enough to contest a title is better than a keyboard warrior with a fake Wrestling avi

Stick to Wrestling forums brah

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #33
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Your disgraceful. Any Aussie who makes it far enough to contest a title is better than a keyboard warrior with a fake Wrestling avi

Stick to Wrestling forums brah

So you think Loporto v Trout was a good fight then?
I never said I was better than these guys I just said there performance in world title fights was disgraceful.
The same way I think Julia Gillard is a disgraceful primeminister, It doesn't mean I think I could do a better job, its just my opinion, thats what forums are for you sensitive girl...
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #34
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
So you think Loporto v Trout was a good fight then?
I never said I was better than these guys I just said there performance in world title fights was disgraceful.
The same way I think Julia Gillard is a disgraceful primeminister, It doesn't mean I think I could do a better job, its just my opinion, thats what forums are for you sensitive girl...
No I think it was a one sided beat down, but disgraceful is not the word I would use. Laporto if I recall correctly was a late replacment and did the best he could against a fighter who just beat a P4P rated former champion.

I think it's easy to sit behind a keyboard and say these fighters or their proformances were disgraceful, but the fact they stepped up and gave it a crack is more than respectable. Any man who steps in the ring deserves respect.

Lol at the sensitive girl statement. Your avi is of a fake wrestler

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #35
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No I think it was a one sided beat down, but disgraceful is not the word I would use. Laporto if I recall correctly was a late replacment and did the best he could against a fighter who just beat a P4P rated former champion.

I think it's easy to sit behind a keyboard and say these fighters or their proformances were disgraceful, but the fact they stepped up and gave it a crack is more than respectable. Any man who steps in the ring deserves respect.

Lol at the sensitive girl statement. Your avi is of a fake wrestler

My Avi is CM Punk the best in the world...

It's easy for you to call him fake from behind a keyboard, I guarentee he would beat you in any combat sport...
Old 12-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #36
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
My Avi is CM Punk the best in the world...

It's easy for you to call him fake from behind a keyboard, I guarentee he would beat you in any combat sport...
I guess that above statment concludes that your thread is a fail, no agrument to answer my post with? Any fighter who makes it to the big stage to contest a world title deserves respect, win or lose.

Typical wrestling fan - (ie, you)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykTy3g6oysQ[/ame]

It's still real to me DAMIT!!
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #37
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I guess that above statment concludes that your thread is a fail, no agrument to answer my post with? Any fighter who makes it to the big stage to contest a world title deserves respect, win or lose.

Typical wrestling fan - (ie, you)

It's still real to me DAMIT!!
I didn't respect Kelly's performance against Jones, it was a joke he knew he was going to lose before the fight even started...

What do you have against wrestling fans?
Old 12-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #38
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
why are people saying taylor vs mosley?? shannan took a scud missile to the head climbed off the canvas and still went 6 reasonably competitive rounds with the best p4p fighter in the world at the time.. if thats a bad or "embarrassing" display then im an astronaut
yeah i thought he was pretty brave myself
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #39
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
I didn't respect Kelly's performance against Jones, it was a joke he knew he was going to lose before the fight even started...

What do you have against wrestling fans?
But do you respect Kelly for stepping up and having a crack and one of the best SMW of all time?

How can I respect fans of this?

Then to comepare that to this?

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #40
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I agree Taylor against Mosley was not embarrassing, he did well to get up from that right hand and he atleast landed some shots on Mosley through out the fight, where as Kelly & Loporto looked like complete spastics...
Old 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM   #41
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
But do you respect Kelly for stepping up and having a crack and one of the best SMW of all time?

How can I respect fans of this?

Then to comepare that to this?

I think you will find that most wrestling fans realise it is scripted, we watch it for the entertainment value the same way you would watch TV Shows and movies. I am a huge boxing fan, I watch boxing & wrestling for different types of entertainment. There is no comparison.

I guess I should respect Kelly for having a go but I don't believe he deserved a shot and he knew he had no chance to win...
Old 12-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #42
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
The Briggs v Green fight............enough said.
That wasn't on the world stage.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #43
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Stick to the Cronulla sharks forums. Shit idea for a thread.

Why not start a thread more along the lines of "best display by an aussie in a work title fight, win or lose"
Why? We have heaps of anti threads about Mundine and Green it's not that bad a thread.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #44
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
why are people saying taylor vs mosley?? shannan took a scud missile to the head climbed off the canvas and still went 6 reasonably competitive rounds with the best p4p fighter in the world at the time.. if thats a bad or "embarrassing" display then im an astronaut
Hopelessly outclassed. Not Taylors fault as you say Mosley was class. They were not reasonably competitive rounds from my recollection Mosley owned him.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #45
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Why? We have heaps of anti threads about Mundine and Green it's not that bad a thread.
I just thinks it's a very negative francis-Di-Carlo way of looking at our fighters who have had a dig at fighting the best in the world.

TBH it's better than 90% of Sally's threads from the past 2 weeks but in my opinion it's offensive to some of the people being mentioned who gave it a crack.

Not too happy about your status change stiffy Your still #2 my man
StiffJab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum