Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #46
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044
Default Re: Most embarrassing or worst display by an Aussie fighter on the world stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
I just thinks it's a very negative francis-Di-Carlo way of looking at our fighters who have had a dig at fighting the best in the world.

TBH it's better than 90% of Sally's threads from the past 2 weeks but in my opinion it's offensive to some of the people being mentioned who gave it a crack.
The thread is fine, just some of the opinons of our boxers ain't.
Quote:
Not too happy about your status change stiffy Your still #2 my man
That's not on is it, Stiffy is our number 2.
Sox is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #47
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Most embarrassing or worst display by an Aussie fighter on the world stage?

Quote:
I just thinks it's a very negative francis-Di-Carlo way of looking at our fighters who have had a dig at fighting the best in the world.

TBH it's better than 90% of Sally's threads from the past 2 weeks but in my opinion it's offensive to some of the people being mentioned who gave it a crack.

Not too happy about your status change stiffy Your still #2 my man
Their title fights were offensive to watch as a boxing fan, atleast they got career high paydays, as an Aussie boxing fan all I got was embarrassment.
As if these fighters care about threads like this, check the general forum do you think any of the quality fighters care about the negative threads about them saying they have glass jaws and such?? If you don't like the thread don't post in it, if you get offended by shit like this then don't use the internet...
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #48
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

William Dibb - Steve Luevano

Absolutely pathetic anti boxing performance from William Dibb who did nothing to try and win the fight.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #49
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post

Absolutely pathetic anti boxing performance from William Dibb who did nothing to try and win the fight.
Forgot that one. Truly awful good call Ang.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 12-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #50
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Skinny Husseins' title shot against Oscar Larios would have to be the most i have ever been frustrated watching a fight, It seemed as though he just didnt want to do anything during that fight.
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 02:18 AM   #51
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:

Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #52
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Skinny Husseins' title shot against Oscar Larios would have to be the most i have ever been frustrated watching a fight, It seemed as though he just didnt want to do anything during that fight.
Oscar Larios at the time was class...but definitely Skinny didnt leave it all on the table it seemed.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 05:40 AM   #53
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
This is more what should be identified in this thread. Where a boxer has gone out there to get paid and not much more. ie. retires on his stool, come to the fight out of condition etc. Not the blokes fighting for their dream but are terribly miss-matched.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #54
brianleon

Taylor against Mosley wasn't an embarresment I remember seeing mosleys arms hanging down to his knees thinking this is gona be harder than I thought look at the reach on him
taylor truly believed in himself that day gave it a good go to
brianleon is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #55
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:

I think William Dibb cheating against Eduardo Escobedo was far worse.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo5m7LAVpTU[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #56
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
Their title fights were offensive to watch as a boxing fan, atleast they got career high paydays, as an Aussie boxing fan all I got was embarrassment.
You talk about embarrasment but then you admit you enjoy watching roid munchers parade around in speedo's jumping on each other.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'm sure your an animal in real life who would tear a prime Roy Jones Jr or Austin Trout a new one ay brah, best stick to the Cronulla Sharks Forums
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #57
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You talk about embarrasment but then you admit you enjoy watching roid munchers parade around in speedo's jumping on each other.

I'm sure your an animal in real life who would tear a prime Roy Jones Jr or Austin Trout a new one ay brah, best stick to the Cronulla Sharks Forums
What ever, you mad brah?
You didn't read my post's obviously, when it comes to boxing knowledge I school you brah, deal with it.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #58
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Yeah Skinny's fight with Larios was disapointing, at the time I gave him a good shot at winning that fight.
I never saw his fight with Scott Harrison, did he have a good go there?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #59
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
What ever, you mad brah?
You didn't read my post's obviously, when it comes to boxing knowledge I school you brah, deal with it.
People usually stop watching wrestling around the age of 10 or 12. To top it off your a fan of the most unsucsessful NRL team of all time

YDKSAB. I highly doubt you have ever stepped in the ring if you started a thread like this anyway. I have been in with some good fighters which were well above me in terms of skill and I'm just glad I gave it a crack and did my best. Win or lose, I can say I never backed down.

Let me guess, your single and still live with your parents?

You mad brah?

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #60
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Getting owned hard, yeah you mad

StiffJab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum