Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #61
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Most embarrassing or worst display by an Aussie fighter on the world stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
People usually stop watching wrestling around the age of 10 or 12. To top it off your a fan of the most unsucsessful NRL team of all time

YDKSAB. I highly doubt you have ever stepped in the ring if you started a thread like this anyway. I have been in with some good fighters which were well above me in terms of skill and I'm just glad I gave it a crack and did my best. Win or lose, I can say I never backed down.

Let me guess, your single and still live with your parents?

You mad brah?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I never said I go for the Sharks brah, I go on the front row forum and it has a section for every team, I was using them as an example.
I have had 7 amatuer bouts so I know how tough boxing is, also have sparred with some good pro's.

It's easy for you to call the sharks crap from behind a keyboard but would they have done any better if you played for them??
You see where I going with this?
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #62
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Most embarrassing or worst display by an Aussie fighter on the world stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I never said I go for the Sharks brah, I go on the front row forum and it has a section for every team, I was using them as an example.
I have had 7 amatuer bouts so I know how tough boxing is, also have sparred with some good pro's.

It's easy for you to call the sharks crap from behind a keyboard but would they have done any better if you played for them??
You see where I going with this?
That's suprising to hear. Then you would understand that Kelly, Laporto and co all did us proud by mearly stepping up and taking on the best the world had to offer. No shame in that. Had they taken a dive I would understand your concerns and embarrasment.

But I'm starting to understand where you are comming from. Although I still don't understand how you would follow fake wrestling though. Thats some strange sh*t for a full grown man to be into. Is it the speedo's or the over acting that you enjoy?

You mad brah?

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #63
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
That's suprising to hear. Then you would understand that Kelly, Laporto and co all did us proud by mearly stepping up and taking on the best the world had to offer. No shame in that. Had they taken a dive I would understand your concerns and embarrasment.

But I'm starting to understand where you are comming from. Although I still don't understand how you would follow fake wrestling though. Thats some strange sh*t for a full grown man to be into. Is it the speedo's or the over acting that you enjoy?

You mad brah?

Nah I'm not mad, I don't care if you don't like WWE it's not for everyone, Randy Orton is one of my favourites.

Your the one who is butthurt. When I lost my last amatuer bout I was not proud of myself for having a go I was dissapointed with the way I fought. I doubt Kelly & Loporto are proud of their performance's, the same way Ricky Hatton admitted he had an embarrassing performance against Pac.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #64
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Nah I'm not mad, I don't care if you don't like WWE it's not for everyone, Randy Orton is one of my favourites.

Your the one who is butthurt. When I lost my last amatuer bout I was not proud of myself for having a go I was dissapointed with the way I fought. I doubt Kelly & Loporto are proud of their performance's, the same way Ricky Hatton admitted he had an embarrassing performance against Pac.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #65
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Good reply , I get it you don't like the pic of CM Punk in my Avi coz you think WWE is gay, but your Avi of Tszyu & Valuev looks hella gay...
Old 12-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #66
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #67
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Good reply , I get it you don't like the pic of CM Punk in my Avi coz you think WWE is gay, but your Avi of Tszyu & Valuev looks hella gay...
If you had a naked Niko Valuev standing behind you like that you would love it, don't lie
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #68
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If you had a naked Niko Valuev standing behind you like that you would love it, don't lie
Face it brah you got schooled by the Prowler and your only comebacks are to make fun of my avi, just admit defeat son we can still be bud's...
Old 12-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #69
lvthefightgame
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Glen kelly fought roy at his peak he was superhuman at that stage no man on the planet had a chance so i find it very disrespectful to glen kelly & as for shannon taylor he fought a shoe in hall of fame fighter & one of the best of his generation so them to guys should be left out of this disscussion. cheers guys
lvthefightgame is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #70
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

it is not ok to feast on bums and build up a ranking then emabarass us on the world stage.
i hope you voted in the demori poll then. he is the worst of them. an absolute coward.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #71
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
i hope you voted in the demori poll then. he is the worst of them. an absolute coward.
Demori will get KTFO if he ever steps up on the world stage
Old 12-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #72
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Face it brah you got schooled by the Prowler and your only comebacks are to make fun of my avi, just admit defeat son we can still be bud's...
Deal

StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #73
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Face it brah you got schooled by the Prowler
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 12-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #74
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Not Australian but Jeff Lacy v Joe Calzaghe was embarassing for Lacy. Look at the hype Lacy was receiving from the ''experts'' at the time.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #75
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah Skinny's fight with Larios was disapointing, at the time I gave him a good shot at winning that fight.
I never saw his fight with Scott Harrison, did he have a good go there?
His fight against Scott Harrison was pretty much the same
whipsy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum