Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #16
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Look even in bangkok they know khan's got a china chin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoppelGanger
Good article.

I hate all this talk of Khan Katsidis.

You think ****** will be dumb enough to put his personal goldmine in the ring with that KO hellbent psycho!?! Especially with a suspect chin - I don't think so.

Khan will be world champ one day, I have no doubts about it. If Gavin Rees can win a world title, Khan certainly can - infact if he can't get in at 135lbs he could always move up a weight and fight that short arse hairy ginger knuckle dragger himself...and get even more hype from ITV, McGuigan and the British press.

If you look at Khan's last three performances after Willie Limond, he has been exceptional. His movement, power, speed, variation of punches. You can't teach a chin but you can teach how to defend one, and he's taken a few batterings to his chin over those 16 televised fights for me to know it's not THAT dodgy. He definitely has enough in his locker to win world titles - he'll just have to avoid hard hitters like Katsidis and at least not fight them at this stage of his career, that much I can advise him.
How many Katisidis's are there? He doesnt have a china chin he took a few flush shots from from St. Clair granted he doesnt have power and is naturally smaller but a china chin would crack. His chin might be a problem but he sharpens his defense he'll do ok.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #17
madpup
Contender
ESB Senior Member

All these guys saying that ****** will keep on protecting Khan.....I have heard that almost certain that Khan will be fighting Romanov next, who is a big puncher. When that fight is announced, what the **** are you going to say?
madpup is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:05 AM   #18
Napuis
Straight talkin' mo'fuhha
ESB Full Member

Something like "I was right and Khan didn't fight Katsidis".
Napuis is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #19
MON
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Khan would beat Katsidis.

Katsidis doesn't have a great chin either and I think Khan could counter punch the **** out of him.

Would be a bit like Williams - Margarito, except Khan would KO him.
MON is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 12:05 PM   #20
dwilson

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MON

Katsidis doesn't have a great chin either and I think Khan could counter punch the **** out of him.

Khan counter punch? wtf
Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #21
Napuis
Straight talkin' mo'fuhha
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MON

You actually believe this tripe?
Napuis is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #22
kerrminator
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Come MON (excuse the highlighted pun lol)

Theres no way Khan would beat Katsidis unless MK was a one legged dwarf with no eyes nor arms but ****** has plenty of easier guys than that in his sights to face Khan so its a while before we'll see any kind of risk.
kerrminator is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #23
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrminator
Come MON (excuse the highlighted pun lol)

Theres no way Khan would beat Katsidis unless MK was a one legged dwarf with no eyes nor arms but ****** has plenty of easier guys than that in his sights to face Khan so its a while before we'll see any kind of risk.
Agreed. Katsidis is a power puncher and Khan would not know what hit him .

Thats why ****** used Katsidis to soften Earl up before putting him in with Khan.

Lets not even dream about putting him in with any of the Diaz's. They would eat him for breakfast.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #24
SevenSamurai
3 year ESB vet.
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Khan will be carefully matched and will not have to face true hitters like Katsides at this stage. He will become a world champion, but I cant help but think of the things that Katsides would do to him.
SevenSamurai is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #25
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Randsom
Khan will be carefully matched and will not have to face true hitters like Katsides at this stage. He will become a world champion, but I cant help but think of the things that Katsides would do to him.
I think he will not face true hitters at any stage of his career.

Poor kid still thinks he beat Kindalan in the farce show FW put on. I guess FW can get him a title belt, make money for Khan and himself and then Khan can dellude himself of what a great world champion he was beating all the blown up straweights (minimumweights ??).

Remember the state of his mum what Limmond put him on his bum. His dad had to calm her down. Can you imagine what his mum would go through if he faced Katsidis.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #26
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
vCash: 1088

What did Katsidis do to get so highly rated around here?

Last edited by Chaney; 02-04-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #27
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbler
He is exciting to watch and has good power. Stamina and chin look a bit suspect at times but if he trains properly the stamina will come although the chin (like Khans) will not improve. He tends to cut easily around the eyes as well.

Oh plus he wear that spartan helmet for his ring entrance which is kewl.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #28
Geoffers
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 2606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbler
He battered Mr Earl in pretty short order.

Hang on, young Khan did that too.

I'm confused.

Sorry, I forgot. Mr Earl was completely shot when he faced Khan and everyone knew it when that fight was arranged. Didn't they? Coz Frank ******'s a telepath, isn't he? Yeah? Damn Right! No way Frank would have arranged that fight if he had the slightest idea that Khan would face a live contender who'd just traded injuries with Katsidis. He must have known. Frank's more than just a fish-eyed freak; he's a PSYCHIC fish-eyed freak.

Seriously, OK, ****** might have thought that Earl was damaged goods, but nobody is going to convince me that ****** knew in advance Earl was that damaged. ****** put Khan at serious risk of eating a big punch or two. And if he did that, he must have confidence in Khan's abilities.
Geoffers is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #29
faisal
Hoolios daddy
ESB Addict

vCash: 1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffers
He battered Mr Earl in pretty short order.

Hang on, young Khan did that too.

I'm confused.

Sorry, I forgot. Mr Earl was completely shot when he faced Khan and everyone knew it when that fight was arranged. Didn't they? Coz Frank ******'s a telepath, isn't he? Yeah? Damn Right! No way Frank would have arranged that fight if he had the slightest idea that Khan would face a live contender who'd just traded injuries with Katsidis. He must have known. Frank's more than just a fish-eyed freak; he's a PSYCHIC fish-eyed freak.

Seriously, OK, ****** might have thought that Earl was damaged goods, but nobody is going to convince me that ****** knew in advance Earl was that damaged. ****** put Khan at serious risk of eating a big punch or two. And if he did that, he must have confidence in Khan's abilities.
i agree people discredit amir for his win against earl, they make out that earl was more shot then evander holyfield, how shot could he have been he had only fought for the world title 10 months before hed been in with khan, and its not like ****** knew amir was going to slice through him in 72 seconds?
faisal is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #30
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisal
i agree people discredit amir for his win against earl, they make out that earl was more shot then evander holyfield, how shot could he have been he had only fought for the world title 10 months before hed been in with khan, and its not like ****** knew amir was going to slice through him in 72 seconds?

Before that fight I recall a thread along the lines of 'What if Earl is not as faded as all that' and you were one of the posters saying that no one could take such a career ending beating and still have something left.
elle is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum