boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
BaylorIC Boxing
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 41
vCash: 500
Default World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

SEE THIS VIDEO TO HEAR ROY JONES' RESPONSE TO STEVE COLLINS CALLING HIM A COWARD.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOMvf7aCwo[/ame]
BaylorIC Boxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,826
vCash: 75
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Your post history is nothing but YouTube links.
gobblock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
Wenpire
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 171
vCash: 75
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Lol Steve calling Roy a coward? Steve isn't fit to tie the the shoes of a prime Roy Jones.
Wenpire is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 AM   #4
cheech
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 797
vCash: 742
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

steve collins was a nobody world champion back in 1997. why would this fight be exciting?
cheech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:25 AM   #5
Mind Reader
RIP Captain Phil
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 6,905
vCash: 760
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Old Man Roy would beat his ass up now, Prime Roy was on a different level...

Old man Roy vs. shot Trinidad, Sheika and Lacy. Were exactly how the fights would have been had they all been prime, except maybe he would have knocked Trinidad out.

Old man Roy would knock Old man Collins out, would be the same kind of comparison. In their primes, Roy was just better, and on another level. And still would be, even as old men.

Anyone that denies it should just roll tape on both... Roy Jones showed skill and ability that were not matched in my knowledge, I have never seen anything quite like a Roy Jones highlight reel. SRR, and Leonard are the closest I have seen... And despite popular esb belief, he did clown and dominate some great fighters and contenders in spectacular fashion.
Mind Reader is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #6
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,491
vCash: 412
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Why the **** is it always ugly ****ers who talk like ***gots who make youtube videos
****in hell
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
cheech
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 797
vCash: 742
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
Why the **** is it always ugly ****ers who talk like ***gots who make youtube videos
****in hell
everybody has friend of friends.... you think the good looking mother fckers are on the internet making videos or out about getting laid?
cheech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
jermainerambo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 221
vCash: 500
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

ROY JONES JR ....I quit ducking a long time ago
jermainerambo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #9
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,491
vCash: 412
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech View Post
everybody has friend of friends.... you think the good looking mother fckers are on the internet making videos or out about getting laid?
true lol, but the ugly ****ers should at least not put the cam so close to them, sometimes i see some of them have 300 views and they continue to make more lol
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:26 AM   #10
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island,New York
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 215
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Steve Collins,the SMW Tommy Morrison.
Sugar Nick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #11
The Pinoy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 158
vCash: 100
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

lol
The Pinoy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:43 AM   #12
Arran
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Rugby, Engerland.
Posts: 4,911
vCash: 75
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Reader View Post
Old Man Roy would beat his ass up now, Prime Roy was on a different level...

Old man Roy vs. shot Trinidad, Sheika and Lacy. Were exactly how the fights would have been had they all been prime, except maybe he would have knocked Trinidad out.

Old man Roy would knock Old man Collins out, would be the same kind of comparison. In their primes, Roy was just better, and on another level. And still would be, even as old men.

Anyone that denies it should just roll tape on both... Roy Jones showed skill and ability that were not matched in my knowledge, I have never seen anything quite like a Roy Jones highlight reel. SRR, and Leonard are the closest I have seen... And despite popular esb belief, he did clown and dominate some great fighters and contenders in spectacular fashion.
highlight reel v mexican roadsweepers and bin men...the highlight reel against many decent fighters is him lying on his back.
Arran is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:10 AM   #13
HoldMyBeer
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 6,183
vCash: 500
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arran View Post
highlight reel v mexican roadsweepers and bin men...the highlight reel against many decent fighters is him lying on his back.
if you want to keep that anti-american pang in your heart without ever being objective, why do you bother posting?
HoldMyBeer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #14
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,645
vCash: 488
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Erh4RKbHE[/ame]

Here's Jones making apologies for fighting a bum then ignoring Collins when Collins is standing close enough to touch him
Arcane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:23 AM   #15
bristols_jim
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 199
vCash: 75
Default Re: World exclusive roy jones junior vs steve collins 2013

You make it sound like Roy Jones is the more shot of the two and your putting your neck on the line by picking Roy to win if they fight ffs.
bristols_jim is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015