Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Nicky Cook agaisnt domestic SF/W

Thread earlair made me reslise he has moved up. How would he fair agaisnt Arthur, Mitchell, Johanesson, Burns???
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

Default Re: Nicky Cook agaisnt domestic SF/W

It would be a good contest between KM, AA, CJ and NK, Burns is of a lower standard IMO.

How Cook fares depends on how he carries the extra weight, if he can, I would back him to beat any of those at present, with Mitchell giving him the biggest test (maybe beating him).

Arthur will be exposed in the near future, and will slip back to the drudgery of the domestic scene, where he belongs IMO.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #3
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Cook and Mitchell spar every day and they talk up mitchell and never cook which makes me think mitchell gets the better off him
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 02-07-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Mitchell would piss on them all.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:24 AM   #5
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Kevin Mitchell. Kevin bloody Mitchell.

I have had to read you telling the world how shit Arthur is, & then you pick a guy who hasnt even fought anyone with a pulse yet to beat them all?
Give yourself a pat on the back Kurt. You got people to waste their precious time arguing with you about Arthurs credentials when you never really were interested in serious debate in the first place.
Well done, you got us all good. But dont expect me to entertain your posts anymore. Once bitten, twice shy as the saying goes. You learn from your mistakes & all that.
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 03:49 AM   #6
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Kevin Mitchell. Kevin bloody Mitchell.

I have had to read you telling the world how shit Arthur is, & then you pick a guy who hasnt even fought anyone with a pulse yet to beat them all?
Give yourself a pat on the back Kurt. You got people to waste their precious time arguing with you about Arthurs credentials when you never really were interested in serious debate in the first place.
Well done, you got us all good. But dont expect me to entertain your posts anymore. Once bitten, twice shy as the saying goes. You learn from your mistakes & all that.
You are well funny. AAA has no credentials, he is shitty boxer who would not stand the pace with any of the top 5 sfw's.

Mitchell would make him look like a bigger monkey than what Gomez did.

Please dont entertain my posts because you are incapable of debate and are a AAA nuthugger. I guess with limited sporting success in Scotland you have to grasp at any straw and this is AAA at the moment.

Quote:
even fought anyone with a pulse yet to beat them all
Similar to what AAA has been doing for years.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 04:09 AM   #7
dwilson

vCash:

Alex Arthur has beaten far better opponents than Mitchell already in his career. Mitchell has not fought one opponent with a pulse.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:13 AM   #8
box-now
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
OMG are you really having a laugh?, iam no AA fan but he has proved himself alot more than Kevin Mitchell, Mitchell has not fought a decent fighter yet and he's had 20 odd fights. AA would def beat mitchell imo.
box-now is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 05:37 AM   #9
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict

vCash: 484

Quote:

Have you watched a Kevin Mitchell fight? Watch the Torres fight again, he could barely land a punch on a fighter who defines the word shite. He is a good little fighter(unlike you I can respect a boxer, even if they may not make it to world level), but his shot accuracy is ****ing shocking. Absolutely terrible, the south american was easily bob and weaving his shots and he's a class Z boxer. AAA would have taken the latino out in the first. I now realise you are a wind-up merchant, who is a pretty shit judge of talent in the ring, so I bid you good day, for I too will not entertain any of your posts. Blocked.
Smith is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #10
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

You guys watched Arsehole AA fight ?
He is no better than Mitchell.

Who cares Mr Smith, block me. AAA is nothing special. If you think otherwise then it is better that you do block me. It is people like you who jump on anyones bandwagon. Well I have little time for people like you who can't differentiate between a fighter with a padded record and a fighter who has world level ability. Stop following what the press tell you and make your own mind up. Whatever next ? You will be telling me that Roman Greenberg is highly talented and a future world champion. It is people like you who believed the hype and thought the sun shone out of Graham Earls backside and Micheal Jennings.

AAA could not take anyone half decent out and Mr Gomez put him on his arse to expose his lack or credentials. Since then for me AAA has remained at the same level. He has padded his record out and that is about it.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 11:31 AM   #11
rooq
East Side Guru

if AAA beats guzman, i'm sure he'll be making plenty of defences against ****** fighters, so hopefully we'll find out one way or another.

i don't rate mitchell too highly right now, but i might change my mind if he blows johanneson away.
rooq is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #12
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict

Quote:
You guys watched Arsehole AA fight ?
He is no better than Mitchell.

Who cares Mr Smith, block me. AAA is nothing special. If you think otherwise then it is better that you do block me. It is people like you who jump on anyones bandwagon. Well I have little time for people like you who can't differentiate between a fighter with a padded record and a fighter who has world level ability. Stop following what the press tell you and make your own mind up. Whatever next ? You will be telling me that Roman Greenberg is highly talented and a future world champion. It is people like you who believed the hype and thought the sun shone out of Graham Earls backside and Micheal Jennings.

AAA could not take anyone half decent out and Mr Gomez put him on his arse to expose his lack or credentials. Since then for me AAA has remained at the same level. He has padded his record out and that is about it.
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ON ABOUT

Seriously, are you ****ing mental, or just making things up, or youre 15, its one of the three. Never have been I been someone who follows the 'sun'.

Youre so ****ing wrong its scary. The ironic thing is you are talking about yourself there. Graham Earl and Jennings, please, you are confusing me with some new fanboy to the sport. Listen ****wit, I support AAA because he is a fellow countryman and also from the same city, this aint no bandwagon you fool, and since supporting him ive happened to see he is a supremely talented boxer, may not be world level, but works hard and thats good enough for me.Why the **** can you not get through your thick ****ing head that its not a crime to support my fellow countryman, who I also like as a person and a boxer. By your ****iing logic, I should support ONLY the elite boxers in the world, as no other boxer who put their life into there job is worth supporting, because they are 'not good enough' to be thee best. Youre such a ****ing prick.

I suppose there is also something wrong with me supporting Falkirk FC as well then is there, as they are not competing in the champions league every year. Shut your ****ing gob from now on, i'm sure boxers on here as well such as j.thomas and so on will really appreciate your view that they should just give up because they are not good enough to fight 'the best'.
Smith is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #13
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

lol What do you mean smith I was going to call out mayweather after the Carey fight.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #14
TFFP

vCash:

Johanesson and Burns are poor

Wouldn't like his chances against Mitchell or AA
Old 02-08-2008, 12:47 PM   #15
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas
lol What do you mean smith I was going to call out mayweather after the Carey fight.
& i'd be rooting for you all the way
Smith is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum