Old 12-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #17
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372
Default Re: Bob Arum tells why he didn't pick Tim Bradley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeritus View Post

So you now have a problem with me saying the decision to rematch Bradley should be your boys (Pacquiao's) and not his promoters?

Yet you were giving Khan shit for not rematching Prescot?
As expected, twisting the subject like a raging ***ually frustrated 30 year old woman. You honestly want to compare Pacquiao's robbery against Bradley with being knocked sparks out under one minute in embarrassing fashion? For now, two doner kebabs with hot sauce and vegetables, quickly please, one pound tip.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #18
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringman View Post
What Prescott did to get a rematch? ever other fight he had he lost
Does he need to do more other than knocking him out under one minute?
Scar is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #19
555east
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince. View Post
So Bob promised Timmy a payday with Manny and a possible pre-determined win. After that he is irrelevant?
yep, Bradley doesn't bring anything else to the table and will probably fade into obscurity soon

**Tim couldn't even get a rematch with Pacquiao because the fight didn't sell all that great.
555east is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #20
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
As expected, twisting the subject like a raging ***ually frustrated 30 year old woman. You honestly want to compare Pacquiao's robbery against Bradley with being knocked sparks out under one minute in embarrassing fashion? For now, two doner kebabs with hot sauce and vegetables, quickly please, one pound tip.
Listen Mr Retard, I didn't even critisize your hero LOL and yet your soooo hormonal you go out of your way to respond to me, I'm glad I'm in your head lets see how long I can f.uck with you hahaha
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #21
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Listen Mr Retard, I didn't even critisize your hero LOL and yet your soooo hormonal you go out of your way to respond to me, I'm glad I'm in your head lets see how long I can f.uck with you hahaha
"I shall fick wid ya on dem internetz!". As expected, you didn't address anything regarding the actual topic. We both know who's the one with hormonal issues now, get laid and your mind should clear up.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
"I shall fick wid ya on dem internetz!". As expected, you didn't address anything regarding the actual topic. We both know who's the one with hormonal issues now, get laid and your mind should clear up.
There is no issue other than Pacquiao should chose who he wants to fight not Bob after all it is Manny who is fighting not Bob. I said that nice nd concisely earlier

But because I said it, your panties get all in a bunch and you can't wait to press that reply button desperately hoping for some attention from me.

Like I said it's fun to f.uck with you.
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #23
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Does he need to do more other than knocking him out under one minute?
They want to see Kahn on his bicycle for 12 rounds to prove he is the superior 'fighter' I guess?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #24
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
They want to see Kahn on his bicycle for 12 rounds to prove he is the superior 'fighter' I guess?
Nothing more entertaining in boxing at the moment than that really.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #25
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
There is no issue other than Pacquiao should chose who he wants to fight not Bob after all it is Manny who is fighting not Bob. I said that nice nd concisely earlier

But because I said it, your panties get all in a bunch and you can't wait to press that reply button desperately hoping for some attention from me.

Like I said it's fun to f.uck with you.
He doesn't choose who he wants to fight because that's not his job, he doesn't pay Arum for nothing obviously and clearly. Who did Arum pick for him after the Bradley robbery?, wasn't it Marquez who many believe Pacquiao had two 50/50 fights with and a draw?

"Attention from me", seriously, you're either a woman or your estrogen levels are getting out of hand. No normal 30 year old would type such garbage, seek medical help.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #26
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
He doesn't choose who he wants to fight because that's not his job, he doesn't pay Arum for nothing obviously and clearly. Who did Arum pick for him after the Bradley robbery?, wasn't it Marquez who many believe Pacquiao had two 50/50 fights with and a draw?

"Attention from me", seriously, you're either a woman or your estrogen levels are getting out of hand. No normal 30 year old would type such garbage, seek medical help.
That's not his job? Lol so you're suggesting he is a retard like you now? Naa I don't believe he could be THAT stupid Scar!

In any case I'm curious so Pacquiao doesn't chose his opponents yet it was Mayweather who ducked him?

I wonder how you duck someone who could never want to fight you in the first place because 'it's not his job' to pick who he wants to fight? Lmao!!!!

You Pactards are on another level and don't think you are fooling anyone with your avatar, you're so desperate you will defend absolutely ANYTHING Pacquiao or even his promotor does. Pathetic!!!

By the way you replied to MY post, the b.itch in you can't keep away from me!
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #27
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
That's not his job? Lol so you're suggesting he is a retard like you now? Naa I don't believe he could be THAT stupid Scar!

In any case I'm curious so Pacquiao doesn't chose his opponents yet it was Mayweather who ducked him?

I wonder how you duck someone who could never want to fight you in the first place because 'it's not his job' to pick who he wants to fight? Lmao!!!!

You Pactards are on another level and don't think you are fooling anyone with your avatar, you're so desperate you will defend absolutely ANYTHING Pacquiao or even his promotor does. Pathetic!!!

By the way you replied to MY post, the b.itch in you can't keep away from me!
Again old frustrated fart, you're twisting the topic as shameless as possible. From "Pacquiao's decisions" to "Bradley rematch" to "Amir Khan" to "Me frick wid yo ahahahahaha" to "Mayweather". Here's my post, push your hormonal dysfunctions aside by masturbating and respond to it properly.

Quote:
Good luck, doner kebab maker.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #28
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Again old frustrated fart, you're twisting the topic as shameless as possible. From "Pacquiao's decisions" to "Bradley rematch" to "Amir Khan" to "Me frick wid yo ahahahahaha" to "Mayweather". Here's my post, push your hormonal dysfunctions aside by masturbating and respond to it properly.

Good luck, doner kebab maker.
Hahaha......as usual simpleton Scar gets stuck.....can't answer the simplest of questions. Yet he can't stop replying to me lol.

Lmao what kind of insult is that supposed to be? Good lord you really are a emotional headcase.

Hahaha.....
Emeritus is offline  Top
Old 12-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #29
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Hahaha......as usual simpleton Scar gets stuck.....can't answer the simplest of questions. Yet he can't stop replying to me lol.

Lmao what kind of insult is that supposed to be? Good lord you really are a emotional headcase.

Hahaha.....
We're not making progress old man. How is that related to my post? "Simpleton"?, where did you steal that from? At least I know I'm educating you. One last time now, respond to this.

Quote:
Try, just try. May the power of the lord pummel the estrogen taking over your desperate system.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #30
Ringman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Man you better "talk to my promoter."
Why don't people listen when Arum talks?
Ringman is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum