Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Grant lee Kiezza has an article going out in tomorrows courier mail about Leapai wanting a fight with Browne. Browne has said that he's keen too. A fight to see who's Aus's no.1 HW would be awesomeSally get the tissues ready for both reasons you're going to need them.

Can we make this happen Ippy?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,956
vCash: 75
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Grant lee Kiezza has an article going out in tomorrows courier mail about Leapai wanting a fight with Browne. Browne has said that he's keen too. A fight to see who's Aus's no.1 HW would be awesomeSally get the tissues ready for both reasons you're going to need them.

Can we make this happen Ippy?
Hope this is a goer. Not a big fan of the HW division but this would be a good,explosive fight.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
Ned Kelly
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 151
vCash: 500
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Browne by ko.
This wont happen. Lucas is promoted by Hatton. And makes far more money fighting in Englamd and Hong Kong
Ned Kelly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Kelly View Post
Browne by ko.
This wont happen. Lucas is promoted by Hatton. And makes far more money fighting in Englamd and Hong Kong
Leapai doesnt mind traveling. Cant see why Hatton cant put it on his next HK card.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 719
vCash: 500
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Would love to see this to, cant see it happening though, wouldn't make sense for Browne ATM.

If it did, for me, Alex by KO middle rounds.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 456
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Kelly View Post
Browne by ko.
This wont happen. Lucas is promoted by Hatton. And makes far more money fighting in Englamd and Hong Kong
Have you seen Lucas fight you don't have your hands down like you Muhammed Ali especially in Heavyweight he's too opened for Alex's bombs & he's abit clumsy at times and off balance when he throws that straight right which is all Lucas has.Solomon would out box him tooo easy.


Try Ben Edwards
melbboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #7
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 456
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Leapai wants Browne

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
melbboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbboy View Post
Have you seen Lucas fight you don't have your hands down like you Muhammed Ali especially in Heavyweight he's too opened for Alex's bombs & he's abit clumsy at times and off balance when he throws that straight right which is all Lucas has.Solomon would out box him tooo easy.


Try Ben Edwards
I take your point on Lucas' open defence but I wonder how much of that has been complacency given the level of opposition and wanting to put on a good show looking for KO's. Browne's team will know to expect with the initial rounds assault from Leapai and will move around and tighten up his guard more. Leapai will be looking to get his head on Lucas's chest to throw some overhead/overhand bombs and uppercuts. Lucas is quick enough to make sure he doesnt get cut off and keep Leapai at range. The fatigue issue is always there for Leapai.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post
Would love to see this to, cant see it happening though, wouldn't make sense for Browne ATM.

If it did, for me, Alex by KO middle rounds.
Getting recognition as Aus's top HW makes a lot of sense to me.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #10
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbboy View Post

Try Ben Edwards
TBH I think benny with a solid training camp and boxing focus could clean up Sol, alex and Big daddy.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #11
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,956
vCash: 75
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
TBH I think benny with a solid training camp and boxing focus could clean up Sol, alex and Big daddy.
Oh **** SJ you will have swingin and Buster on your case now mate.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #12
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

stiffpenis is a demori bumrapist.....forget him. a newb. nothing else.


however, im in love with this fight.

anyone else notice MidniteProwler has gone missing in action?

leapai scares the shit out of lucas and his gangsta goblins....



swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #13
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
TBH I think benny with a solid training camp and boxing focus could clean up Sol, alex and Big daddy.
Not sure if or when we'll see Ben Edwards back in the boxing ring. He's advancing through a big K1 tournament at the moment and his next fight is December 26th.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #14
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Not sure if or when we'll see Ben Edwards back in the boxing ring. He's advancing through a big K1 tournament at the moment and his next fight is December 26th.
I gave that hope up some time ago. I think Barry Michael was working hard on him a while there to persevere with boxing but Edwards has stated several times its not what he enjoys and doesnt pay as much as his kickboxing.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #15
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Browne v Leapai: The fight they both want!!!

Leapai by KO within 3rds.
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013