Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #16
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oakland/San Francisco
Posts: 2,735
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by |A|C|S| View Post
i actually hope he doesnt fight Haye because i think Haye might win
You're from London
T.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:35 AM   #17
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oakland/San Francisco
Posts: 2,735
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhill View Post
Haye has lost credibility lately.. even though he's dangerous for pretty old Vitali.

He's not the same foe as use to be..
You would think it was Charr that whooped Vitali in four rounds

It was the reverse
T.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #18
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island,New York
Posts: 1,208
vCash: 75
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Klitschko's give fights to bums why not Haye?

Get him out of the way!

Lets go Vitali.
Sugar Nick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #19
rayhogan
Dont worry Pac, you wont
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 10,148
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

So haye thinks beating a 41 year old vitali will be great for his legacy? lol
rayhogan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #20
Overhill
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: PED MESS PART 1
Posts: 3,437
vCash: 1001
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
You would think it was Charr that whooped Vitali in four rounds

It was the reverse
Haye's not the same foe as he use to be..
Overhill is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #21
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhogan View Post
So haye thinks beating a 41 year old vitali will be great for his legacy? lol
The #2 Rated Heavyweight in the world?

You're letting your agenda cloud your judgement. If Vitali feels the same way you do then he should retire.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:52 AM   #22
uraharakisuke
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 760
vCash: 759
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Vitali should just agree to fight him. They are the 2nd and 3rd best Heavys in the world so why not ffs? It doesn't matter if you don't like Haye, or think he only wants money (who doesn't?), just fight!
uraharakisuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:54 AM   #23
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,194
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraharakisuke View Post
Vitali should just agree to fight him. They are the 2nd and 3rd best Heavys in the world so why not ffs? It doesn't matter if you don't like Haye, or think he only wants money (who doesn't?), just fight!
Well, that's the problem. Haye is like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown. Haye has walked TWICE now. How many times does this have to be repeated before it sinks in. David Haye doesn't really want this fight, he just wants his fanboyz to think he does.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #24
uraharakisuke
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 760
vCash: 759
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Well, that's the problem. Haye is like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown. Haye has walked TWICE now. How many times does this have to be repeated before it sinks in. David Haye doesn't really want this fight, he just wants his fanboyz to think he does.
People said that about the Wlad fight and atm Vitali is much less dangerous, being an old man. Haye knows this, he knows he has a fair chance of winning and would make loadsa money.
uraharakisuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #25
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,194
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraharakisuke View Post
People said that about the Wlad fight and atm Vitali is much less dangerous, being an old man. Haye knows this, he knows he has a fair chance of winning and would make loadsa money.
Believe what you want. There are lots of money fights for Haye. After his stink up the joint 'fight' against Wlad you really think K2 as a promotional company is prepared to offer Haye the kind of money he wants? Haye has beaten no one of note at HW. He didn't even beat Valuev ffs.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #26
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Eifel / Germany
Posts: 6,629
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Without Vitali started talking about Haye after!!! Wlad beat Haye, nobody would have mentioned Haye again.

But Vitali started the talk and now he should stay to his words.
jisi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #27
ludwig
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,143
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Perhaps this will be tempting for Vitali because he can schedule the fight in Summer 2013, giving him plenty of time to regenerate and prepare.

If Vitali is feeling good maybe he should think about it.

I think Vitali is slipping and a fight with Haye would unnecssarily risk his legacy. But only Vitali can accurately assess his condition....a peak Vitali beats Haye 9/10 times.
ludwig is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #28
uraharakisuke
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 760
vCash: 759
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Believe what you want. There are lots of money fights for Haye. After his stink up the joint 'fight' against Wlad you really think K2 as a promotional company is prepared to offer Haye the kind of money he wants? Haye has beaten no one of note at HW. He didn't even beat Valuev ffs.
I disagree. I also don't think Haye/Wlad was as bad as people say. What Wlad did was expertly neutralise Haye's offence. David never ran either, most of the fight he was slipping the jab and looking to counter but couldn't.

Listen it doesn't matter, why would you not want to see the two best (excluding Wlad) Heavys fight each other? It would happen in any other sport. You implied it is K2 not willing to offer Haye the fight, but before you said Haye doesn't even want the fight.
uraharakisuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:14 AM   #29
ludwig
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,143
vCash: 500
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
Without Vitali started talking about Haye after!!! Wlad beat Haye, nobody would have mentioned Haye again.

But Vitali started the talk and now he should stay to his words.
well, apparently Haye had at least 1 opportunity to make a fight with Vitali in 2012.

Alot has changed for Vitali since. He had 2 fights with relatively undistinguished opponents and looked past his best.
ludwig is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:20 AM   #30
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,194
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye: "FIGHT ME, Vitali, for your LEGACY!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
But Vitali started the talk and now he should stay to his words.
Please just stop this bullcrap. Haye had his chances and walked. If Vitali retires it is his choice now.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013