Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #121
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,143
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
When will people learn to not argue with virus ha ha ha ...
Lol. This is just what happens when I get bored and end up on this forum.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #122
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 715
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Lol. This is just what happens when I get bored and end up on this forum.
OMG, arguing with you is no comp, now that is funny. This is a serious question, cos you argue like a woman, you start stuff, and when stuff starts coming back, you claim innocence, for example "this". Are you a female? I mean nothing by this except just curiousity.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #123
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,143
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
OMG, arguing with you is no comp, now that is funny. This is a serious question, cos you argue like a woman, you start stuff, and when stuff starts coming back, you claim innocence, for example "this". Are you a female? I mean nothing by this except just curiousity.
It seems we're in the same boat. I do this to waste time when I'm bored as it seems you do. None of this means anything to me, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. If you think it does you're sadly mistaken. I think you feel the same way.

The only difference is you have some point to prove about me being a "yapper" or whatever. I just post to antagonize you. Now it's at the point where your stalking is ruining threads and annoying others.

So yeah, we're done here.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #124
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 715
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo Alvarez Power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
It seems we're in the same boat. I do this to waste time when I'm bored as it seems you do. None of this means anything to me, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. If you think it does you're sadly mistaken. I think you feel the same way.

The only difference is you have some point to prove about me being a "yapper" or whatever. I just post to antagonize you. Now it's at the point where your stalking is ruining threads and annoying others.

So yeah, we're done here.
My point exactly
dempsey1234 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013