Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Which is more humbling to the nation of Australia?
The beatdown Mundine gave to Danny Green. 10 66.67%
The beatdown Mundine will put on Geale in their rematch. 4 26.67%
I am still not over the Danny Green humbling and can't vote impartially. 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Which is the bigger humbling for Australia? Mundine beating Green or Geale (twice)?

Mundine brought Australia to it's knees with his decimation and destruction of Danny Green.

When Mundine beats Geale for the second time and rips yet another world title from him will the nation be humbled to a greater extent than when he stuffed and embarrassed Danny Green?

Haters can vote and tell us how humbled they were when Mundine destroyed Danny Green so we have a reference for after Mundine humbles the nation of Australia on the 30th of January.
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Which is the bigger humbling for Australia? Mundine beating Green or Geale (twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Mundine brought Australia to it's knees with his decimation and destruction of Danny Green.

When Mundine beats Geale for the second time and rips yet another world title from him will the nation be humbled to a greater extent than when he stuffed and embarrassed Danny Green?

Haters can vote and tell us how humbled they were when Mundine destroyed Danny Green so we have a reference for after Mundine humbles the nation of Australia on the 30th of January.
Probably the Green beating. That wasn't even competitive doubt he will be able to dominate Geale like that. That being said Geale will take this out of the judges hands this time. Geale TKO 10.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #3
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Which is the bigger humbling for Australia? Mundine beating Green or Geale (twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Probably the Green beating. That wasn't even competitive doubt he will be able to dominate Geale like that. That being said Geale will take this out of the judges hands this time. Geale TKO 10.
Green did take the bigger pasting but Mundine floored Geale and hurt him to the body badly in their first fight. Would a KO victory over Geale make the humbling bigger? Does Mundine winning another belt increase the humbling for Australia?

I would say there is still a lot of bitterness stemming from Mundine humiliating Danny Green present on the forum, I don't think Geale as an opponent is as polarising.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #4
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Green was made to look like a rank amateur against Mundine. That will always haunt him to his grave.

Just like the Sven Ottke KO was for Mundine
kel is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
You got that straight, glad to see your confidence is growing again.
Quote:
Green did take the bigger pasting but Mundine floored Geale and hurt him to the body badly in their first fight.
Mandy never hurt Geale.
But yes, Green got a flogging.
Quote:
I would say there is still a lot of bitterness stemming from Mundine humiliating Danny Green present on the forum,
Not so much on the forum, but OZ wide more so, particularly boganville.
Quote:
I don't think Geale as an opponent is as polarising.
True, he's not as well known.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #6
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

****. and you blokes whinge when i post 3 leapai threads....

oh, and ...

GARTH WOOD!!
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #7
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
You got that straight, glad to see your confidence is growing again.

Mandy never hurt Geale.
But yes, Green got a flogging.

Not so much on the forum, but OZ wide more so, particularly boganville.

True, he's not as well known.
Stifler's faux confidence isn't going to help Geale.
There was a body shot which hurt Geale very much.
Green was truly embarrassed.
Definitely this forum too.
He is a bit player in the Mundine show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
****. and you blokes whinge when i post 3 leapai threads....

oh, and ...

GARTH WOOD!!
Your threads are not backed with solid boxing knowledge and create no real boxing debate. Your analysis of fights and fighters are always so poor and lack any form of accuracy. That is why nobody likes when you make threads - they are garbage.

You are the forum dumb dumb.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #8
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Green did take the bigger pasting but Mundine floored Geale and hurt him to the body badly in their first fight. Would a KO victory over Geale make the humbling bigger? Does Mundine winning another belt increase the humbling for Australia?

I would say there is still a lot of bitterness stemming from Mundine humiliating Danny Green present on the forum, I don't think Geale as an opponent is as polarising.
You're right Geale is not as polarising and the general public are not as passionate about this fight. People died over the beating Mundine gave Green. I wish I was joking.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Quote:
A 45-year-old man died in Fremantle Hospital on Thursday morning with police saying he was caught up in a brawl at the Coolbellup [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] involving dozens of drunk patrons.
A 34-year-old man has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm.
Green said fighting should be left to the boxing ring.
"Choc (Mundine) and I sort it out as two sportsmen, two warriors last night and then shook hands at the end of the fight and paid respects and that's how it should remain, in the boxing ring and that's it," he said.
"Only two fighters, in the ring, doing their job. The other people should just pay their respects and watch and appreciate the two guys inside there doing their job."
Topics: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
And it wasn't just Perth there was brawls nationwide. Even if Mundine KO's Geale it will not be as humbling IMO. This fight even though there's a World title on the line is not as big here in Australia.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #9
Drunkenboxer
Least Eligible Bachelor

vCash: 844

Quote:
You're right Geale is not as polarising and the general public are not as passionate about this fight. People died over the beating Mundine gave Green. I wish I was joking.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And it wasn't just Perth there was brawls nationwide. Even if Mundine KO's Geale it will not be as humbling IMO. This fight even though there's a World title on the line is not as big here in Australia.
There were fights at my local where my mates were watching it too (Sydney), and there was a fight ringside that I saw with my own eyes.

Walking out of the SFS I never saw such a collection of broken down faces.
Drunkenboxer is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #10
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Legacy wise this fight is bigger, money and fame defiently Danny green fight.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #11
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkenboxer View Post
There were fights at my local where my mates were watching it too (Sydney), and there was a fight ringside that I saw with my own eyes.

Busy Wednesday night for the coppers. Mundine is hated.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:26 AM   #12
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkenboxer View Post

Hahaha!

Stadium full of humbled people.

What was it like being there live?
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 AM   #13
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hahaha!

Stadium full of humbled people.

What was it like being there live?

whats it like being the asshole of the most hated sportsman in australian history? cost you much....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 03:12 AM   #14
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
whats it like being the asshole of the most hated sportsman in australian history? cost you much....
You still need to vote on the third option . Any mention of Mundine humiliating and embarassing a prime Danny Green gets you all worked up.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 03:19 AM   #15
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You still need to vote on the third option . Any mention of Mundine humiliating and embarassing a prime Danny Green gets you all worked up.
you wanna talk about otke?

you wanna talk about GARTH WOOD...

or do you wanna talk about mundine getting KTFO vs geale?

you talk shit, and your name is ashley. you are a big, fat, sloopy, gutless cunt that i could break the jaw of, if you had the guts..
swingin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum