Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 07:57 AM   #196
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post




Rhetorical :
  • Of, relating to, or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
  • Expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
Idiot : Fighta29


You used a word that sounded smart to you and failed.




Well don't post in my thread then...I don't see you being a welcome addition to my forum.

Not at all

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

this is you

Dont try to change the context of the obvious, which is what you are.

Unfortunately for you, we have the benefit of the internet which exposes all, except your looks which should remain hidden.

You self own by being here.


You will answer this post because if you dont, you have sudden nausea.


Nausea

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 08:00 AM   #197
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Not at all

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

this is you

Dont try to change the context of the obvious, which is what you are.

Unfortunately for you, we have the benefit of the internet which exposes all, except your looks which should remain hidden.

You self own by being here.


You will answer this post because if you dont, you have sudden nausea.


Nausea

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You didn't understand rhetorical, it's ok! This desperate attempt to win my approval is pointless .

Thought you were "leaving me to it"....

You got owned horribly brah...
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:01 AM   #198
JSA
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

well i shall post as i wished to post something on the Geale/Mundine fight and considering you have started the vast majority of the threads(which is frighteningly indicative of OCD) its a bit hard not to but certainly dont regard it as YOUR thread or forum. Are you related to Lance Armstrong- NPD seems a common trait you both have.
Just would like to know- if Geale wins what will be your excuse(s)?????? Or do you leave them for after the loss?
JSA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #199
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSA View Post
well i shall post as i wished to post something on the Geale/Mundine fight and considering you have started the vast majority of the threads(which is frighteningly indicative of OCD) its a bit hard not to but certainly dont regard it as YOUR thread or forum. Are you related to Lance Armstrong- NPD seems a common trait you both have.
Just would like to know- if Geale wins what will be your excuse(s)?????? Or do you leave them for after the loss?
Poor alt
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #200
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSA View Post
well i shall post as i wished to post something on the Geale/Mundine fight and considering you have started the vast majority of the threads(which is frighteningly indicative of OCD) its a bit hard not to but certainly dont regard it as YOUR thread or forum. Are you related to Lance Armstrong- NPD seems a common trait you both have.
Just would like to know- if Geale wins what will be your excuse(s)?????? Or do you leave them for after the loss?

It fill a space, and gives us something to do. You can also bank on the fact it will answer ALL your posts.

Geale wins.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #201
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
You didn't understand rhetorical, it's ok! This desperate attempt to win my approval is pointless .

Thought you were "leaving me to it"....

You got owned horribly brah...

I am, and you are doing it

Didnt understand it? Clearly I did. And showed it relation to you.

YOU are the KING of self ownage. We ALL know that. Or do i need to point it out again?
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #202
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
It fill a space, and gives us something to do. You can also bank on the fact it will answer ALL your posts.

Geale wins.


You have such a command of the English language and such a "great life".

Even after you "leave the forum" you still post in my threads.

Owned.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #203
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
I am, and you are doing it

YOU are the KING of self ownage. We ALL know that. Or do i need to point it out again?
Still here?
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:09 AM   #204
JSA
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

ya didnt answer my question mate!!!!! NPD being treated at all?? Excuses you have lined up are????
JSA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #205
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post


You have such a command of the English language and such a "great life".

Even after you "leave the forum" you still post in my threads.

Owned.

Gay

It defines you.

You love this forum, you need it.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #206
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSA View Post
ya didnt answer my question mate!!!!! NPD being treated at all?? Excuses you have lined up are????
Poor alt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Gay

It defines you.

You love this forum, you need it.
Thought you had gone .

I own you consistently, must be hard to move away from the keyboard after such a humiliating spell on the forum brah.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:19 AM   #207
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Poor alt.



Thought you had gone .

I own you consistently, must be hard to move away from the keyboard after such a humiliating spell on the forum brah.

No need, when I have such a trusty spelling helper answering my every post.


"Brah", you get owned every time you are on here by being so eager to answer and converse with everyone. Like the nerd at school looking for acceptance.

Mundine knows you not, and the world rejects you.

ownage=you
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #208
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
No need, when I have such a trusty spelling helper answering my every post.


"Brah", you get owned every time you are on here by being so eager to answer and converse with everyone. Like the nerd at school looking for acceptance.

Mundine knows you not, and the world rejects you.

ownage=you
You're posting in my threads - that is an example of irony (look it up).

Did you really just liken me to a nerd and then use the word ownage? (ironic)

I didn't realise you had to know a boxer personally to be a fan...

Serious question : Are you genuinely this dumb?

Owned again.

I would say goodnight but you can't seem to leave...
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:03 AM   #209
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

BORKED

20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #210
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 890
vCash: 500
Default Re: The official 1 month countdown thread to mundine vs geale 2

Wow, mundine looks slow in that clip
fighta29 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013