Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Could a fully focussed Inkin beat Froch?
Yes...despite the questions hanging over his chin. 4 33.33%
No...his chin-issues means he will get KOed, no matter how perfectly he fights 4 33.33%
It depends how big his chin problems are 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Can a fully focussed Inkin with a less than very good chin beat Froch?

If he is focussed enough, but still has the kind of chin which a good couple of hard flush shots from Froch should be able to take out with his feet planted firmly on the ground, can Inkin win?
Decebal is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Default Re: Can a fully focussed Inkin with a less than very good chin beat Froch?

Or will Froch blow him out of the water fully focussed or not, with that chin?
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Default Re: Can a fully focussed Inkin with a less than very good chin beat Froch?

Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #4
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Am I the only one who gives a damn about Froch on a Saturday night?
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #5
PrideOfWales
Winston Zedmore
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Yep, it's just you and Carl himself
PrideOfWales is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 05:47 AM   #6
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales
Yep, it's just you and Carl himself
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 05:52 AM   #7
dwilson

vCash:

I really like Carl and rate his boxing skill pretty well. I do not think Inkin will be able to style the fight his way for long enough to get the result.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:56 AM   #8
nufc16
Contender
ESB Senior Member

think it'll be the same as when froch fought magee. inkin will look the better boxer, but froch will catch up with him late on, and ko him somewhere around 10-11th round.
nufc16 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 06:00 AM   #9
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilson
I really like Carl and rate his boxing skill pretty well. I do not think Inkin will be able to style the fight his way for long enough to get the result.
Why? Do you think he lacks the mental strength to enforce a successful game-plan? Or will Froch be strong enough to force a break-up of Inkin's gameplan no matter what?
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 06:02 AM   #10
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufc16
think it'll be the same as when froch fought magee. inkin will look the better boxer, but froch will catch up with him late on, and ko him somewhere around 10-11th round.
Inkin > Magee
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 06:12 AM   #11
dwilson

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
Why? Do you think he lacks the mental strength to enforce a successful game-plan? Or will Froch be strong enough to force a break-up of Inkin's gameplan no matter what?
I just think people are have got Froch down as just being a dick head with a big punch and nothing else. He can box abit too and although maybe not as good as Inkin he has other advantages over Inkin that will come into play and give a ko win, maybe late but if not the damage given out will bring a good UD.

Inkin does plop on Magee but I do not think he has quite enogh to beat Froch.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:14 AM   #12
dan-b

vCash:

I don't really know enough about Inkin to make a proper assessment, however, it seems you give Inkin a fair chance Decebal. I always felt someone would make Froch pay for his defensive flaws so maybe Inkin will be that guy.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:15 AM   #13
dan-b

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilson
I just think people are have got Froch down as just being a dick head with a big punch and nothing else.
At least they'd be right about the first bit.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:20 AM   #14
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b
I don't really know enough about Inkin to make a proper assessment, however, it seems you give Inkin a fair chance Decebal. I always felt someone would make Froch pay for his defensive flaws so maybe Inkin will be that guy.
I don't know how good Inkin's chance is because I don't know whether he has the mental strength to enforce a gameplan which would be winning despite his chin; nor do I know whether Froch has the skill and nerve to force the KO, if Inkin does indeed enforce his gameplan.
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 06:24 AM   #15
dan-b

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
I don't know how good Inkin's chance is because I don't know whether he has the mental strength to enforce a gameplan which would be winning despite his chin; nor do I know whether Froch has the skill and nerve to force the KO, if Inkin does indeed enforce his gameplan.
What do you think of Froch's chin? He's been wobbled a few times, I'm not trying to suggest he's "chinny" but I've always felt he could be stopped by the right opponent.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum