Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 04:55 AM   #31
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

If floyd had beaten all them, as well as Pac and Kosta, he'd probably go down as the greatest of all time.

Oh well, he''l have to be happy with top 50
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2013, 05:28 AM   #32
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,953
vCash: 90000
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
If floyd had beaten all them, as well as Pac and Kosta, he'd probably go down as the greatest of all time.

Oh well, he''l have to be happy with top 50
I guess he should pull a pac and drag them out of their graves so tards are brag about it?

Drag them out and fight them 4 times each!
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #33
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
I guess he should pull a pac and drag them out of their graves so tards are brag about it?

Drag them out and fight them 4 times each!

this has nothing to do wth Pac
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:56 AM   #34
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,953
vCash: 90000
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
this has nothing to do wth Pac
Every thread should be about Pac!
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #35
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,367
vCash: 920
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Still hold the opinion that Morales gives Mayweather the closest bout of the 3.
AnthonyW is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:08 AM   #36
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,953
vCash: 90000
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
Still hold the opinion that Morales gives Mayweather the closest bout of the 3.
what about an in prime ATG Morales? Bet he knocks Pretty Boy's block off.

You know! That in prime atg Morales that beat Pac but loses in a embrassing fashion to Raheem right after.

You know! The one that tards are so proud of to have on Pac's resume and prancing around with it.

You know! The one that drop from 180lbs to make weight.

That In prime ATG Morales that Pac fought 3x and lost once. That one!
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #37
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,367
vCash: 920
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
what about an in prime ATG Morales? Bet he knocks Pretty Boy's block off.

You know! That in prime atg Morales that beat Pac but loses in a embrassing fashion to Raheem right after.

You know! The one that tards are so proud of to have on Pac's resume and prancing around with it.

You know! The one that drop from 180lbs to make weight.

That In prime ATG Morales that Pac fought 3x and lost once. That one!
Who the **** are you and why does my opinion matter to you so much?

It took you 2 minutes to reply and type all that, you sound angry.
AnthonyW is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #38
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
Still hold the opinion that Morales gives Mayweather the closest bout of the 3.

i agree.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:39 AM   #39
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,953
vCash: 90000
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
Who the **** are you and why does my opinion matter to you so much?

It took you 2 minutes to reply and type all that, you sound angry.
Your opinion doesn't matter, My reply was for the other Anthony to see. and FYI i was being sarcastic. And quite happy tonight bc i won a lot of money on tennis.

BUT! I was being serious about that In prime ATG morales knocking Floyd's block off though!
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #40
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,953
vCash: 90000
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
i agree.
MHmm! x2!

You can't F**k with that In Prime ATG Morales!
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #41
AnthonyW
ESB Official Gif Poster
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,367
vCash: 920
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
Your opinion doesn't matter, My reply was for the other Anthony to see. and FYI i was being sarcastic. And quite happy tonight bc i won a lot of money on tennis.

BUT! I was being serious about that In prime ATG morales knocking Floyd's block off though!
I'll be kind of slow today to pick up on sarcasm or the like. I'm starting to get sick.
AnthonyW is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #42
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK, England
Posts: 21,045
vCash: 842
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Mayweather beats all of them, and with ease.
Addie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #43
ElCyclon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,043
vCash: 500
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Simple case of the Bigger Great man beating the Smaller Great man!
ElCyclon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:08 PM   #44
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,600
vCash: 330
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

I'm gonna say Floyd beats Mab.

EM is a tough matchup to predict. Could go either way.

He beats Jmm on points.

The thing is with Floyd, it's tough predicting his results in fantasy fights since he's never fought a decent boxer. He's made his millions whipping aggressive types who come to him but he hasn't fought many skilled boxers.

Had he beaten freitas and casa at sfw it'd be easier to predict in his favour.

At that weight Freitas was perhaps the beat pressure fighter since Chavez. Casa pits him in a style matchup he's never experienced.

Still I think he comes out with a winning record against this trio.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:16 PM   #45
steviebruno
ESB NYC Delegate
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,236
vCash: 500
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
At that weight Freitas was perhaps the beat pressure fighter since Chavez. Casa pits him in a style matchup he's never experienced.
Castillo was superior to Freitas in just about every way in terms of skilled pressure fighting (though those fights were at 135 and he had a 10-15 pound weight advantage over Floyd).

Btw, Freitas and Casa wanted nothing to do with Mayweather. He called them out for years before getting bored and moving up.
steviebruno is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013