Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #106
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: money against...Barrera, Morales, Marquez at 130...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
I'd take Castillo and Corrales over the big Mexican 3. Has nothing to do with levels it has to do with size and skill as Floyd demonstrated when he clowned JMM.

Juan Marquez struggled against Juan Diaz and was dropped against Katsidis. Yet you think he could handle Castillo or Chico lol. Let me guess you ugly midget pactard you started following boxing in 08 lol!

Tell me this dumbass if Morales was so great at 130 why was he beig beaten around the ring into the 12th by a guy Floyd stopped in 9 in Jesus Chave

Let me guess your dumbass mistake from a whore mother reject self never seen that fight?

So have you seem that fight?

Wait let me answer that

Nope!

Btw junior jones schooled and stopped Barrera. Morales lost to Zahir Raheem. Marquez got outboxed by Chris John and struggled with Norwoood and a shot Casa.

But Floyd is the one who is going to be out of his depth here?
Fellow Flomo coming to save another flomo in need
Styles make fights, even a inbreed like you would know that. For Example, Barrera got schooled by Jones, Barrera got the better of Morales. By the terms of your logic Jones should have an easy day against Morales?

You dont even know what the term floored mean, and you are trying to educate me in boxing.

BTW every ****ing idiot on mother earth knew that Morales was no longer in his prime when he met Raheem, i used the therm PRIME when i was talking about the fantasy match up with Mayweather - Morales.

But one thing, by the therm of your retarded inbreed logic. Tyson could never hang with a Klitschko, after all he lost to Mcbride.
How could he trouble Klitschko?
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #107
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTINDAFACE View Post
Fellow Flomo coming to save another flomo in need
Styles make fights, even a inbreed like you would know that. For Example, Barrera got schooled by Jones, Barrera got the better of Morales. By the terms of your logic Jones should have an easy day against Morales?
Yes styles make fights faggot. Please tell which of the Mexican tri fight like Castillo.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #108
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTINDAFACE View Post
How do you know PBF is gonna beat him to the punch when he never ever fought a guy at that level? Is it your love to Floyd ? I guess you must be the retarded one who said is gonna dwarf a guy in his own size Talk about not knowing shit about boxing. Castillo is neither faster or higher then Floyd still he managed to give Floyd one hell of a match which many thought he did enough to get the W.

Now i ask the flomo retard again, How could not a prime GREATER fighter to the same or even worse to Floyd?
He's going to beat him to the punch because he has faster hands better reflexes timing and accuracy you ignorant ****. Em couldn't even beat raheem to the punch yet pbf couldn't beat him to the punch? That's wishful thinking like a mutha****. Once again you bring up jlc but he's much bigger than pbf and fights in a style nothing like em jmm or mab. You don't know shit about boxing just a troll.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #109
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
He's going to beat him to the punch because he has faster hands better reflexes timing and accuracy you ignorant ****. Em couldn't even beat raheem to the punch yet pbf couldn't beat him to the punch? That's wishful thinking like a mutha****. Once again you bring up jlc but he's much bigger than pbf and fights in a style nothing like em jmm or mab. You don't know shit about boxing just a troll.
That was not a prime Morales you stupid ****, just like Tyson couldnt beat Mcbride to the ****ing punch. CAUSE HE WAS NOT IN HIS PRIME.
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #110
steviebruno
ESB NYC Delegate
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoulderroll View Post
Morales would give Floyd all kinds of trouble. In his prime, he had great balance and foot speed and a great jab. I think Floyd could win a close decision, but it would be hell for him.
In his prime he wasn't fighting at 130.

How ****ing dense are you people?
steviebruno is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #111
EJDiaZ
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

130 FMJ is beast
EJDiaZ is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum