Old 01-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #16
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: I had a dream about Amir Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
So I took my usual short nap at 4Pm today and to my surprise I dream about amir lol. In the dream he was fighting Garcia in the rematch and he won but Angel touched his chin aftert he fight and held on to it calling the ref as if something was wrong. Khan was trying to get away with a shady look on his face. The ref touched his chin and like metal piece came out of his mouth. Never saw the interior of his mouth but in the dream like I knew he had metal inside the skin like the bone was replaced by steel metal or something similar. Angel was furious and then the dream cut off.

Thought id share.
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #17
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
So I took my usual short nap at 4Pm today and to my surprise I dream about amir lol. In the dream he was fighting Garcia in the rematch and he won but Angel touched his chin aftert he fight and held on to it calling the ref as if something was wrong. Khan was trying to get away with a shady look on his face. The ref touched his chin and like metal piece came out of his mouth. Never saw the interior of his mouth but in the dream like I knew he had metal inside the skin like the bone was replaced by steel metal or something similar. Angel was furious and then the dream cut off.

Thought id share.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #18
flashy k.o
Supporter of E.E fighters
ESB Addict

Quote:

Thought id share.
it was a wet one , right bro ?!
flashy k.o is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #19
duffy_89
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

hahaha how weird. This is going to sound strange now but i have had a lot of dreams about Amir Khan. Its because hes so vulnerable and I'm from Bolton so met him a few times.

The last one I had. He had just entered prizefighter because he had been knocked out by his last opponent. It was set up differently though, there were 6 fighters and each had to fight each other once. The final obviously consisting of the two who had won the most fights.

Amir dominated each opponent in each fight but kept on getting knocked out cold in the last round, he became the laughing stock of the arena and was in a seriously bad way by his last fight and the doctor was calling for it to be stopped because of the serious consequences of being knocked out 5 times in a row.

In his last fight Amir called me over for some advice, i went to his corner and told him that hes fighting uzzi ahmad (youtube him), he cant punch so he can afford to let his hands go. He nodded, went out and got into an absolute war with him, they were both dropped atleast 10 times in 4 rounds, the whole stadium were dieing with laughter apart from his family who were on the front row crying.

It was the very last round.... it could of gone either way but then ahmad knocked khan unconscious..... again.... but this time khan did not wake up. He was lying flat on his face and wasnt breathing. The doctor said he did not die from the knockout but from the pure humiliation.... and that was his honest diagnosis.

then i woke up
duffy_89 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #20
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy_89 View Post
hahaha how weird. This is going to sound strange now but i have had a lot of dreams about Amir Khan. Its because hes so vulnerable and I'm from Bolton so met him a few times.

The last one I had. He had just entered prizefighter because he had been knocked out by his last opponent. It was set up differently though, there were 6 fighters and each had to fight each other once. The final obviously consisting of the two who had won the most fights.

Amir dominated each opponent in each fight but kept on getting knocked out cold in the last round, he became the laughing stock of the arena and was in a seriously bad way by his last fight and the doctor was calling for it to be stopped because of the serious consequences of being knocked out 5 times in a row.

In his last fight Amir called me over for some advice, i went to his corner and told him that hes fighting uzzi ahmad (youtube him), he cant punch so he can afford to let his hands go. He nodded, went out and got into an absolute war with him, they were both dropped atleast 10 times in 4 rounds, the whole stadium were dieing with laughter apart from his family who were on the front row crying.

It was the very last round.... it could of gone either way but then ahmad knocked khan unconscious..... again.... but this time khan did not wake up. He was lying flat on his face and wasnt breathing. The doctor said he did not die from the knockout but from the pure humiliation.... and that was his honest diagnosis.

then i woke up
wtf
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #21
freelaw
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

then i woke up
Holy ****!
freelaw is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #22
edouardleniqueu
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:

then i woke up
edouardleniqueu is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #23
AliShuffle
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 575

I had a dream I was watching the Leonard Hagler fight on tv in a hotel.
AliShuffle is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #24
Zopilote
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightfan1912 View Post
That's why it was a dream.

If this were real it would have been broken glass pouring our from his mouth.

Zopilote is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #25
Zopilote
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Quote:

then i woke up

Zopilote is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #26
critix
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

then i woke up
ROFL
critix is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #27
Ianian58
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 300

OP is ***
Ianian58 is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #28
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

I had a dream about some demon.
And I accepted death (I accepted it mentally, my fear was gone), but the demon turned out to be good so I didn't die.
dyna is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #29
Salty Dog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I had a dream about a puppy ****ing on a waffle while juggling 3 chainsaws and a bottle of Woodford Reserve small batch Bourbon.
Salty Dog is offline  Top
Old 01-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #30
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

then i woke up

WTF good read.
Darni187 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum