Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #31
Dr. Larry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 739
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
Dirrell has potential , Ward is a proven champion who has fought the best multiple times.
He haven't fought Dirrell, a man who has beaten both Froch and Arthur. Meaning that Ward haven't fought the best of the best yet. If Ward defeats Dirrell (and just for the sake of completion defeats Kelly Pavlik and Lucian Bute too) then I will have no doubt that Ward is the best boxer ever.
Dr. Larry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #32
Beatle
Sheer Analysis
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,012
vCash: 557
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Larry View Post
Dirrell has never been knocked out. Even Golovkin couldn't knock him out.
Dirrell got knocked out by Abraham. Andre saw a big punch coming, so he pretended to slip and took a knee (which he did many times against both Froch and Abraham). Then Abraham, thinking Dirrell was just ducking, punched him in the heat of the moment. It's a KO win for Abraham in my book.

It's what Direll deserved, and now he himself realises that he doesn't have what it takes to be a great boxer.
Beatle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #33
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 22,796
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Larry View Post
He haven't fought Dirrell, a man who has beaten both Froch and Arthur. Meaning that Ward haven't fought the best of the best yet. If Ward defeats Dirrell (and just for the sake of completion defeats Kelly Pavlik and Lucian Bute too) then I will have no doubt that Ward is the best boxer ever.
amazing how fan boys just pretend Dirrell doesnt have a loss from the Froch fight
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
TED 822
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,102
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
Just a huge waste of talent, I think it makes people mad to throw away gift.
Yes.Couldnt separate him and Froch,in the latters backyard.showed how to beat Abraham,gave him a boxing lesson.For me the only one he cant beat is Ward.Anyone any idea whats happened to him,cant even be making a living out of boxing?
TED 822 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #35
Dr. Larry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 739
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
amazing how fan boys just pretend Dirrell doesnt have a loss from the Froch fight
**** you, I like Carl Froch much more than I like Dirrell, but I recognize a victory when I see one.
Dr. Larry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #36
oldtimer
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 115
vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

There were rumors that Dirrell is fighting Rowland Bryant this month, does anybody know if there is any truth there?
oldtimer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #37
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,760
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TED 822 View Post
Yes.Couldnt separate him and Froch,in the latters backyard.showed how to beat Abraham,gave him a boxing lesson.For me the only one he cant beat is Ward.Anyone any idea whats happened to him,cant even be making a living out of boxing?
You think Dirrell don't have money? I think haymon and now 50 problably pay his bills.
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #38
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 17,583
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Whats not to hate with all that wasted talent ..Maybe if got in ring and fought someone he wouldn't get criticized so dam much .
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #39
Seven Chance
Augustus Style Journeyman
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: STL
Posts: 824
vCash: 51931
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

No he's not unfairly hated, he's just a ****ing joke in the sport
Seven Chance is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #40
Low Blow Combos
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,130
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

The guy is a runner, a coward, a bitch.

So no.
Low Blow Combos is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #41
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,760
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
Whats not to hate with all that wasted talent ..Maybe if got in ring and fought someone he wouldn't get criticized so dam much .
He would look at Zab's resume and add Pacquiao and Marquez to guys he wanted to fight who wouldn't fight him and he still gets no respect, even though 3 of his losses are to Mayweather, Cotto and Tszyu.
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #42
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,869
vCash: 661
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Larry View Post
Dirrell has never been knocked out. Even Golovkin couldn't knock him out.
Yea well Abraham was getting ready to knock his ass out ,dirrel knew this he started running track and he slipped.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #43
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 17,583
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withwhatsmine View Post
He would look at Zab's resume and add Pacquiao and Marquez to guys he wanted to fight who wouldn't fight him and he still gets no respect, even though 3 of his losses are to Mayweather, Cotto and Tszyu.

How bout he just fight.. He's not getting any respect because he is not fighting at all !
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #44
Withwhatsmine
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,760
vCash: 75
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
How bout he just fight.. He's not getting any respect because he is not fighting at all !
Yeah he will fight but my point it won't get him any respect
Withwhatsmine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:17 AM   #45
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,015
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Andre Dirrell is unfairly hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Larry View Post
Indeed, it would be an awesome match to watch!
Durrell is faster whilst Ward is quicker.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013