Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #61
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Vs. Canelo In September!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjl12 View Post
Probably because Floyd is a welterweight??

Manny fights at "154" (150) once and nobody even questions his inability to fight at 154. Floyd fights at "154" twice and both times he weighs under the weight limit for the weigh-in and on fight night. Yet Floyd is expected to routinely face bigger guys.

Silly pactards

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Floyd is a lightweight fag, Floyd lost 15lbs remember .
prelude is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #62
bjl12
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude View Post
Floyd is a lightweight fag, Floyd lost 15lbs remember .
Do you mean before or after the outdoor stadium? Ask my promoter? I'm afraid of needles? I need a cut-off for drug testing? I am a congressman who earned my GED at the age of 28; "I are help people good with sleep fight".
bjl12 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #63
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 675

Angulo is a more dangerous fight than Trout. Think about it. All Canelo has to do is make it 12 to get a decision against Trout or Angulo in Vegas. Making it 12 against Trout would be alot easier than making it 12 against Angulo.

I dont see why it would not be Trout. Alot of hype has been given to Trout over the Cotto win when in reality Cotto had some rounds where I was feeling like he could stop Trout. Trout did take over late but that is mostly on Cotto gassing and being a bit past it.

I hope they make Trout so people can see how easily Canelo would beat him. Hell I think he would stop him fairly easily. Trout is not as slick as people make him out to be.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #64
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjl12 View Post
Probably because Floyd is a welterweight??

Manny fights at "154" (150) once and nobody even questions his inability to fight at 154. Floyd fights at "154" twice and both times he weighs under the weight limit for the weigh-in and on fight night. Yet Floyd is expected to routinely face bigger guys.

Silly pactards

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Keep Pac out of this thread silly fanboy.

I see Floyd as a level above welter and think if he is to be challenged it must be at lmw and above. Perhaps I just rate Floyd higher than you do.

Then again that's not surprising from a kid who keeps posting pacman pictures in every thread.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #65
H .
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 218

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34 View Post
Angulo is a more dangerous fight than Trout. Think about it. All Canelo has to do is make it 12 to get a decision against Trout or Angulo in Vegas. Making it 12 against Trout would be alot easier than making it 12 against Angulo.

I dont see why it would not be Trout. Alot of hype has been given to Trout over the Cotto win when in reality Cotto had some rounds where I was feeling like he could stop Trout. Trout did take over late but that is mostly on Cotto gassing and being a bit past it.

I hope they make Trout so people can see how easily Canelo would beat him. Hell I think he would stop him fairly easily. Trout is not as slick as people make him out to be.
sure, you can say that. wake me up when angulo wins a belt.
H . is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #66
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by H . View Post
sure, you can say that. wake me up when angulo wins a belt.
hes a canelo nuthugger.

funny how all of them talk in a drunken stupor about how the unproven canelo is going to knock out trout but when you propose a lifetime esb ban bet that la perra correindo wont ko trout they sit quietly in the corner of the room trying to extract their foot out of their mouth while simultaneoulsy removing my shoe out of their ass.

yeah, angulo coming off a ko loss and seven months in jail will present a better challenge than trout. you gotta be some kind of stupid.

the post is so moronic that its not even worth responding to.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #67
saul_ir34
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
hes a canelo nuthugger.

funny how all of them talk in a drunken stupor about how the unproven canelo is going to knock out trout but when you propose a lifetime esb ban bet that la perra correindo wont ko trout they sit quietly in the corner of the room trying to extract their foot out of their mouth while simultaneoulsy removing my shoe out of their ass.

yeah, angulo coming off a ko loss and seven months in jail will present a better challenge than trout. you gotta be some kind of stupid.

the post is so moronic that its not even worth responding to.
Typical woman response. Talk to me you coward.

Why would anyone want to do a lifetime ban? Is this your way of overcompensating for your pathetic life?

I did not say Angulo was a better fight than Trout but it would be tougher. We all know Canelo is a certified cash cow now. They would not hesitate to rob Trout or Angulo in order to keep the PBF fight on schedule now.

The point I am bringing up is Trout can very well win 10-2 rounds and he can still get robbed and Canelo gets the win. Trout aint stopping anyone legit. Angulo though has the type of power to do that to Canelo.

That is what I meant as a riskier fight.
saul_ir34 is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #68
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul_ir34 View Post
Typical woman response. Talk to me you coward.

Why would anyone want to do a lifetime ban? Is this your way of overcompensating for your pathetic life?

I did not say Angulo was a better fight than Trout but it would be tougher. We all know Canelo is a certified cash cow now. They would not hesitate to rob Trout or Angulo in order to keep the PBF fight on schedule now.

The point I am bringing up is Trout can very well win 10-2 rounds and he can still get robbed and Canelo gets the win. Trout aint stopping anyone legit. Angulo though has the type of power to do that to Canelo.

That is what I meant as a riskier fight.
trout will win the fight if he beats canelo 8-4.

every boxing forum is blowing up with canelo hate and the chances of him getting a mosely/dlh 2 or tito/dlh victory is pretty slim as he is already being called a fraud.

but the real problem with fighting trout, lara, molina, vanes or rosado is that they will be in the fight to the end and will provide more tape and a blueprint on how to beat canelo.

speaking of a blueprint, everyone of the aforementioned fighters along with bundrage and kirkland have openly called out canelo presumably after breaking down the film. you can youtube them all.

no legit, in-his-prime 154 is even remotely scared of canelo.

and you dont see me spouting off here about how trout is going to ko canelo, either. and no, angulo coming off a ko loss and seven months in jail is just as bad as mosely coimng off two UD welterweight losses where he was thoroughly dominated.

horrible. simply horrible.

fwiw, both sergio and ward think trout is the real deal.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 01-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #69
Emeritus
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Left View Post
ok, it is all a bit vague though.
You know Floyd can't answer questions properly lol....it's about as direct as we will get.

I believe he will fight twice....he doesn't have alot of time left....he's not going to do a Hopkins lets be honest.
Emeritus is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum