Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2013, 04:26 AM   #1
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Ward 168
Martinez 160
Canelo 154
Pac 147 (2009)
Casamayor/Freitas
Naseem after Corrales (128 catchweight)
Morales/MAB
Prime DLH/Prime Mosley
Paul Williams

For people who know boxing. If he did this, where would he be at?
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,740
vCash: 330
Default Re: Even if Mayweather had accomplish these feats, he would still be bashed.

You're just a hater then.
Sfw-Smw would be an incredible achievement beating everyone in between.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:29 AM   #3
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: Even if Mayweather had accomplish these feats, he would still be bashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
You're just a hater then.
Sfw-Smw would be an incredible achievement beating everyone in between.
I'm just saying. People would STILL bash him even if he did all this along with what he has now.

For most people, they just bash him because of his persona

It's not about accomplishments for most of them.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:30 AM   #4
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,740
vCash: 330
Default Re: Even if Mayweather had accomplish these feats, he would still be bashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
I'm just saying. People would STILL bash him even if he did all this along with what he has now.

For most people, they just bash him because of his persona

It's not about accomplishments for most of them.
You're a hater and an emotional one at that.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:40 AM   #5
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Moon
Posts: 844
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Bit of a ridiculous thread the man started out at Super feather and has gone up to JMW. That's impressive enough without the ridiculous idea of Ward and ***y Sergio at their prime weights. Also who has Alvarez beaten to make him so highly rated? Ancient Mosely? Mathhew Hatton? Lopez?
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:48 AM   #6
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,000
vCash: 272
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

floyds die hard think theres some vendetta against floyd.

there really isn't.

Floyd just hasn't fought a prime ATG is whole career to really test himself.

And alls this thread proves is, the normal floyd excuse of "he's only beaten the best available" is bullshit.

Any one of these victories would improve floyds resume mssively.

2 of these would be enough to put floyd in the top 30 of all time. You only need 1 or 2 great victories. Unfortunately floyd has none. Alot of good wins, a couple of very good wins. But no great wins.

Thanks for proving this.

And to answer your thread. I would give floyd alot of credit for any of those wins.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:51 AM   #7
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
floyds die hard think theres some vendetta against floyd.

there really isn't.

Floyd just hasn't fought a prime ATG is whole career to really test himself.

And alls this thread proves is, the normal floyd excuse of "he's only beaten the best available" is bullshit.

Any one of these victories would improve floyds resume mssively.

2 of these would be enough to put floyd in the top 30 of all time. You only need 1 or 2 great victories. Unfortunately floyd has none. Alot of good wins, a couple of very good wins. But no great wins.

Thanks for proving this.

And to answer your thread. I would give floyd alot of credit for any of those wins.
Floyd has beaten atgs in their primes.

He just gets bashed for fights he didn't have (Even though it wasn't his fault)

DLH/Mosley dodging him in their primes
Margaritto cheating
Pac dodging
etc etc etc
Morales/MAB dodging him
Naseem not wanting to fight him
Casamayor/Freitas dodging.

How can Floyd test himself when they don't want none?
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:55 AM   #8
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,740
vCash: 330
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

When did Morales and Mab dodge Floyd?
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #9
MVC
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,200
vCash: 681
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
When did Morales and Mab dodge Floyd?
Morales and Floyd had the chance to fight, but Morales took a different route. Didn't want none.

He knew Floyd would completely tear him up something awful.
MVC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 AM   #10
unsentdemon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North philadelphia
Posts: 702
vCash: 800
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

H ewould be the greatest of all time with that resume but unfortunately he hasn't even fought a single fighter on that list.
unsentdemon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:58 AM   #11
Richel Hersisia
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 1360
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Ward 168
Martinez 160
Canelo 154
Pac 147 (2009)
Casamayor/Freitas
Naseem after Corrales (128 catchweight)
Morales/MAB
Prime DLH/Prime Mosley
Paul Williams

For people who know boxing. If he did this, where would he be at?
top 3
Richel Hersisia is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:19 AM   #12
welsh_dragon83
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: south wales
Posts: 638
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

how the **** can you say ward at 168. floyds nat weight is 147, who after ward? wlad klitshko
welsh_dragon83 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #13
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,740
vCash: 330
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Goat
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #14
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, Up North
Posts: 22,740
vCash: 330
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Morales and Floyd had the chance to fight, but Morales took a different route. Didn't want none.

He knew Floyd would completely tear him up something awful.
When did Morales and Mab duck Floyd?
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #15
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 75
Default Re: Where would you have Floyd if he had these feats?

If he went up and beat Ward at 168, Id put him #1 of all time and it wouldnt even be close!

He'd be #1 by an absolute MILE!

The guy started out at 130!

Hes not even a big welter!

As it is, his record is damn impressive.

He has about 5 HOF fighters on his record.

Not mant can say that. Let alone people whose record is called into question!
irishny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013