Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #31
dan-b

vCash:
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4s1m
ofcourse it is jealousy, i dont see anyother boxer recieving the abuse that Amir does on here, look i know it has been said many times and people like u have probably denied it but i do think that it is to do with his colour coz all boxers chat it but when Amir does he gets abused for doing so.

who he evere fights will have been hand picked according to ESB
I give Carl Froch just as much abuse as Khan so you are wrong.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 08:31 AM   #32
dan-b

vCash:

Quote:
Like someone has already said that people allways ask amir stuff and he just responds,

what do u want amir to do when every british boxer want to fight him, even reece was spouting shit yesterday and that he wants a peice of him even
Don't try & be a crusader this is a boxing forum.

The irony of all this is that in a thread the other day I was accused of being biased towards Muslim fighters.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:33 AM   #33
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b
****** is waiting for the WBO to strip Diaz so Khan can fight for a vacant title against an easier opponent. Before anyone chimes in & says Katsidis is not an easy opponent it won't be Katsidis because he'll be signing to fight Casamayor so will lose his ranking with the WBO. Khan will get to fight Kristjansen for the vacant belt & we'll be told he's the youngest world champ etc. It's so predictable it makes me sick. ****** & the ****ing WBO.
I think Katsidis is already signed to fight Casamayor or they have some form of provisional agreement. Looks like frank will be on the phone to his bum-chums at the WBO and geting Khan to fight some straw-weight for the WBO LW title.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #34
w4s1m
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Wazza, can you not read ? AAA has had plenty of stick. JC had plenty until he destroyed Lacy then Kessler.

As soon as he is put in with a decent LW he will be blown out the water. But ****** will not do that as like you he sees Amir as a brand and will do everything to capitalise on the value of that brand for as long as possible. The public will never see him fighting against a half decent LW as he will be easily exposed. As for moving up weights his power is not that extraordinary at LW so I doubt he will have much success at the heavier weights.
his power will come and remember he is only 21 not 25 or 26.

i swear i remember readng posts on here last year that after the Limond fight people were saying That Amir would have got stopped if he had been in with Earl and this was even after the Kasitdas had hamered him and there wernt no people at that time saying that Earl was shot, but when he stepped in with Amir he shot to bits.

u know thats bull man the abuse Amir gets on here is way OTT. what he ever does will be abuse,
w4s1m is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #35
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Like someone has already said that people allways ask amir stuff and he just responds,

what do u want amir to do when every british boxer want to fight him, even reece was spouting shit yesterday and that he wants a peice of him even
Well sometimes he talks shit. Trying to gloss over the fact he is fighting smaller people and claiming they are world class fighter. It may wash with fat john who does not know much about boxing but most boxing fans know what is going on.

What seriously pissed me off was after the London bombings he made a farce of a statement after his fight about the need to forget etc. Yes tell that to the victims families. What a fcking twat for saying such a thing. He soon ditched the ****stani flags he used to have. I guess not good for PR.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #36
w4s1m
Journeyman

Quote:
Don't try & be a crusader this is a boxing forum.

The irony of all this is that in a thread the other day I was accused of being biased towards Muslim fighters.
i never mentioned anything to do with him being muslim

Last edited by Big Ukrainian; 02-05-2007 at 02:27 PM.
w4s1m is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #37
w4s1m
Journeyman

Quote:
Well sometimes he talks shit. Trying to gloss over the fact he is fighting smaller people and claiming they are world class fighter. It may wash with fat john who does not know much about boxing but most boxing fans know what is going on.

What seriously pissed me off was after the London bombings he made a farce of a statement after his fight about the need to forget etc. Yes tell that to the victims families. What a fcking twat for saying such a thing. He soon ditched the ****stani flags he used to have. I guess not good for PR.
well u didnt see the earl fight he had the ****stan flag on his shorts and his bolton fans allways have the ****stan flags as does his family aswell.

what would u want him to say ?
w4s1m is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #38
dan-b

vCash:

Quote:
i never mentioned anything to do with him being muslim
You mentioned his colour, alluding to the notion that there maybe racial connotations with regards his criticism on this board. I'm telling you that's bullshit.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #39
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
his power will come and remember he is only 21 not 25 or 26.

i swear i remember readng posts on here last year that after the Limond fight people were saying That Amir would have got stopped if he had been in with Earl and this was even after the Kasitdas had hamered him and there wernt no people at that time saying that Earl was shot, but when he stepped in with Amir he shot to bits.

u know thats bull man the abuse Amir gets on here is way OTT. what he ever does will be abuse,
You either have the power or you don't. It is like bollacks, you either have them and are a man or you don't and you are a woman. He has lots of speed and thats about it.

He will never have the power. Look at Naz he always had the power, same with Tyson, McClelland, Julian Jackson etc. They did not suddenly develop power overnight.

If he stops being an arse raises the level of his opponents, beats a few real world class LW's and wins a real world title then he will get praise. But if ****** is going to wrap him in cotton wool to protect his chin then people will question his ability and heart.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #40
dan-b

vCash:

Quote:
well u didnt see the earl fight he had the ****stan flag on his shorts and his bolton fans allways have the ****stan flags as does his family aswell.

Er...how about it was a terrible, deplorable act that there is no excuse for or how about nothing?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #41
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

It was not there for last weeks fight. Ups he has that new Reebok contract on the horizon so he doe snot want to upset the apple cart by having the Pak flag on his clothing.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:49 AM   #42
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Er...how about it was a terrible, deplorable act that there is no excuse for or how about nothing?
Nope could not be arsed to say that. Simply we should forget about it. 52 killed, more than 700 injured not to mention what the families of the victims went through and are still going through and this dumb **** amir says we need to move on etc and forget about it.

What a complete and utter dickhead. If he does not know how to make a statement in repsonse a terrorist act he should keep his mouth shut.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:49 AM   #43
dwilson

vCash:

Lihgtweight, Light welter and Light middle WBU champ maybe.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #44
w4s1m
Journeyman

Quote:
You either have the power or you don't. It is like bollacks, you either have them and are a man or you don't and you are a woman. He has lots of speed and thats about it.

He will never have the power. Look at Naz he always had the power, same with Tyson, McClelland, Julian Jackson etc. They did not suddenly develop power overnight.

If he stops being an arse raises the level of his opponents, beats a few real world class LW's and wins a real world title then he will get praise. But if ****** is going to wrap him in cotton wool to protect his chin then people will question his ability and heart.
16 damn fights u lot are going on like he is in his 25th fight, the big fights will come so u lot need to relax. As for his heart that has been answered after getting dropped against Limmond he got up a took him apart and retired him iin the fight
w4s1m is offline  Top
Old 02-09-2008, 08:53 AM   #45
w4s1m
Journeyman

Quote:
Nope could not be arsed to say that. Simply we should forget about it. 52 killed, more than 700 injured not to mention what the families of the victims went through and are still going through and this dumb **** amir says we need to move on etc and forget about it.

What a complete and utter dickhead. If he does not know how to make a statement in repsonse a terrorist act he should keep his mouth shut.
why didnt any of the senior pros of british Boxing make any statements at the time ?

the guys a boxer not a UN worker
w4s1m is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum