Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2008, 09:11 AM   #61
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4s1m
u see junior witter with Jamican flag all the time
He don't ditch it because he is in negotiations with Reebok.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #62
w4s1m
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 93
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
How the **** was that expressing sympathy no expression of condolances to the families just a offensive statement about forgetting the incident. Should have got sif to script him a statement if he wanted to make a statement.

Well keep it on his shorts. Says it all when you ditch it because you on the verge of signing a new contract and do not want to jepordise the big moola.

Ah here we go the muslim men line. There are other ****ing minorities in ****stan besides Muslims. I would make the same statement if a ****stani Hindu or Sikh did the same thing by ditching the Pak flag to avoid rocking the applecart.
im pretty sure reebok would not ditch him coz he wears the ****stan flag? when his next fights comes along he will have his ****stan flag on, so why do Reebok sponser him if they know that he MUSLIM and has ****STANI background, u think as soon it comes to contract renewal that reebok forget all this
w4s1m is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #63
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b
You are. He's not saying he shouldn't embrace his heritage, far from it infact. He was alluding to the notion Khan appears to embrace it when it suits him.
Yes thats what I am saying but he is bent on playing the old race/religious card.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #64
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4s1m
im pretty sure reebok would not ditch him coz he wears the ****stan flag? when his next fights comes along he will have his ****stan flag on, so why do Reebok sponser him if they know that he MUSLIM and has ****STANI background, u think as soon it comes to contract renewal that reebok forget all this
Yup they do. You see the contract was up for renewal, Reebok exec's or their reps would have been at the last fight. Not very clever to have Pak flags on his shorts so they are ditched in favour of the BRITISH standard.

The guy is an arse when he was in Kashmir after the earthquake a few charities asked him to don their t-shirts for publicity pictures. To be fair Amir was ready but his entourage told him not to and instead they pulled out Reebok t-shirts to don for the PR shots and he wore them instead. Was he there for PR or helping his fellow MUSLIM'S ?
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:15 AM   #65
dan-b
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Yes thats what I am saying but he is bent on playing the old race/religious card.
I'm with you but he's also being painted as a politically correct dream that ****** will use to full advantage.

Anyway, I'm bored of this now. Once he gets exposed & ******'s finished crying this will all be forgotten.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #66
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,720
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b
Didn't sound to eloquent 8 months ago at 20 either.

BORKED
haha...That always will be funny.
But, I'm talking about the ones after that 'NAH I MEAN' interview.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #67
w4s1m
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 93
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Yup they do. You see the contract was up for renewal, Reebok exec's or their reps would have been at the last fight. Not very clever to have Pak flags on his shorts so they are ditched in favour of the British standard.
what bull shit mate, im sure Reebok has seen him in previus fights that he has the ****stan flag and they would have taken note. i think its a matter of choice of what he has on his shorts. half of the stuff u lot come out with is stupid and shows what how off u lot are
w4s1m is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #68
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b
I'm with you but he's also being painted as a politically correct dream that ****** will use to full advantage.

Anyway, I'm bored of this now. Once he gets exposed & ******'s finished crying this will all be forgotten.
Yes but then we will have his younger brother to contend with and from what they say he is the better boxer but less advanced in terms of education than Amir. So I guess we can look forward to even more shoddy statements from the Khan clan.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #69
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4s1m
what bull shit mate, im sure Reebok has seen him in previus fights that he has the ****stan flag and they would have taken note. i think its a matter of choice of what he has on his shorts. half of the stuff u lot come out with is stupid and shows what how off u lot are
Wazza you are stupid as Khan.

Not once have you said the statement was offensive and should not have been made. Instead you make excuses for Khan.

Well just for you...KHAN IS WAY OVERRATED AND WILL BE EXPOSED WHEN HE FIGHTS THE BIG BOYS
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:28 AM   #70
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,720
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b
You are. He's not saying he shouldn't embrace his heritage, far from it infact. He was alluding to the notion Khan appears to embrace it when it suits him.
That is just a ridiculious theory. So Khan doesnt have ****stani flag in his last fight so it must mean he's ditched his heritage because his Reebok contract was up for renewal. There have been other fights where he didnt have the ****stani flag on his trunks like the fight with Stefy Bull, Baz Carey just to name a few.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #71
dan-b
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadLeftHook
That is just a ridiculious theory. So Khan doesnt have ****stani flag in his last fight so it must mean he's ditched his heritage because his Reebok contract was up for renewal. There have been other fights where he didnt have the ****stani flag on his trunks like the fight with Stefy Bull, Baz Carey just to name a few.
Wasn't my theory.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:31 AM   #72
w4s1m
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 93
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Wazza you are stupid as Khan.

Not once have you said the statement was offensive and should not have been made. Instead you make excuses for Khan.

Well just for you...KHAN IS WAY OVERRATED AND WILL BE EXPOSED WHEN HE FIGHTS THE BIG BOYS
Amir has been back a few times to Kashmir and has donated alot of money but u lot would think itss all to do with publicity.

il be here to shut u up again when Amir wins his next fight and u will be there to say that Romanov was Drunk or some bull like that

like lefthook has alrady said he was 18
w4s1m is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #73
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,720
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Wazza you are stupid as Khan.

Not once have you said the statement was offensive and should not have been made. Instead you make excuses for Khan.

Well just for you...KHAN IS WAY OVERRATED AND WILL BE EXPOSED WHEN HE FIGHTS THE BIG BOYS
I would agree that was stupid but like I said he was just 18 in his first interview after a pro. fight it was very diffucult spot to be in when the entire media labels all Muslims.

But stupidy is expeceted from teenagers. I dont think you're one so whats your excuse ?
To suggest that Khan dicthed his heritage simply because he didnt wear ****stani flag in his last fight is just ridiculious. There have been many other fights where he didnt wear either the ****stani or the British flag or only wore the British flag on his trunks. My theory is that you are simply looking for an agenda to justify your dislike for Khan.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 AM   #74
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,976
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadLeftHook
That is just a ridiculious theory. So Khan doesnt have ****stani flag in his last fight so it must mean he's ditched his heritage because his Reebok contract was up for renewal. There have been other fights where he didnt have the ****stani flag on his trunks like the fight with Stefy Bull, Baz Carey just to name a few.
Strange how not once you have said Khans statement on the London bombings was wrong and offensive but keep going on about his fancy shorts.

The green Crescent is a symbol of Islam. I wonder how Mulla Omar or Qazi Hussain Ahmed would feel knowing someone was walking around with the sacred Crescent on their shorts and having the sweat of kafirs on it. Disgusting or what, lucky Khan is not on a visit to Sudan else they would put him in prison for insulting ISLAM.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:40 AM   #75
dan-b
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Classy Khan can be a 3 weight champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2006
Strange how not once you have said Khans statement on the London bombings was wrong and offensive but keep going on about his fancy shorts.

The green Crescent is a symbol of Islam. I wonder how Mulla Omar or Qazi Hussain Ahmed would feel knowing someone was walking around with the sacred Crescent on their shorts and having the sweat of kafirs on it. Disgusting or what, lucky Khan is not on a visit to Sudan else they would put him in prison for insulting ISLAM.
You're taking this too far now. May I suggest you stop?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013