Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 AM   #31
ZiggerZagger
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Burns v vazquez tickets march 16th

I emailed eveintim yesterday asking about when ticket sales will start etc , just got a reply and I quote 'We do not have an onsale date as yet' !!!!
ZiggerZagger is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #32
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

shocking from eventim, i just want to get these tickets booked!
jharnett9 is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 07:23 AM   #33
ZiggerZagger
Journeyman

Personally I dont think its their fault , more FW's. They'll only sell tickets on the say so of the event organiser I suppose.
Yesterday they had no knowledge of this event, today they know about it but are no nearer selling tickets so we are making progress although VERY slowly.
Keep getting tweets from boxers on the bill saying hurry up and buy tickets for my next fight theyre selling fast , then they provide a link to eventim lol.
Also it is now showing on wembley Arena whats on guide although when you click the buy tickets tab it comes up 'bad request' !
Old 01-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #34
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggerZagger View Post
Personally I dont think its their fault , more FW's. They'll only sell tickets on the say so of the event organiser I suppose.
Yesterday they had no knowledge of this event, today they know about it but are no nearer selling tickets so we are making progress although VERY slowly.
Keep getting tweets from boxers on the bill saying hurry up and buy tickets for my next fight theyre selling fast , then they provide a link to eventim lol.
Also it is now showing on wembley Arena whats on guide although when you click the buy tickets tab it comes up 'bad request' !
fair enough, i am just frustrated that i know they can sort it out quicker than this, but at least progress is being made and it is appearing on wembley arena's guide now
Old 01-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #35
ZiggerZagger
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharnett9 View Post
fair enough, i am just frustrated that i know they can sort it out quicker than this, but at least progress is being made and it is appearing on wembley arena's guide now
I agree.
If tickets are not on sale yet fair enough but why splash it with links all over the FWP website and get fighters posting links on twitter etc when they must know full well tickets arent even being sold yet.
Its annoying to say the least and certainly makes me think why even bother going.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #36
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
I agree.
If tickets are not on sale yet fair enough but why splash it with links all over the FWP website and get fighters posting links on twitter etc when they must know full well tickets arent even being sold yet.
Its annoying to say the least and certainly makes me think why even bother going.
Exactly, i'm in a position where i have to choose between this night and froch/kessler 2. Choosing this one purely on the basis that tickets will be cheaper and the 25th is the night after my uni summerball and i will be extremely tired & hungover from that so will probably opt to watch that on the tv
Old 01-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #37
ZiggerZagger
Journeyman

A mate of mine heard from FW promotions that eventim will start selling this afternoon, although from what eventim have told me they dont know this yet.
To be honest ive been looking into Froch v kessler now and may make a weekend of that instead.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #38
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
A mate of mine heard from FW promotions that eventim will start selling this afternoon, although from what eventim have told me they dont know this yet.
To be honest ive been looking into Froch v kessler now and may make a weekend of that instead.
cheers for this info mate, I will wait until tomorrow lunchtime before seriously considering pulling out of this and going for froch/kessler instead purely down to this event being cheaper for me!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #39
Smell The Glove

vCash: 1000

I'm looking at getting two Ringside tickets for this, what do think the chances are guys?
Smell The Glove is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #40
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell The Glove View Post
I'm looking at getting two Ringside tickets for this, what do think the chances are guys?
well as soon as they go on sale (i'm checking every half hour on eventim site) i'm gonna buy mine then tell this forum (look after number 1 haha) then if you're quick you may have a chance
Old 01-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #41
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

ON SALE FROM:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

already booked mine
Old 02-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #42
jharnett9
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

well they've just released some more tickets, appears to be where the ring walk is so if anyone is interested....

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum