Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #91
steviebruno
ESB NYC Delegate
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: If JMM is such a "Warrior", why hasn't he called out Mayweather for a rematch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
By the way, before the fight Nacho openly admitted he was worried about JMM's speed. When did they predict a knockout?

They trollin hard these days.
Nacho is always concerned about Juan's speed these days. He knows that his guy is getting old and slowing down.

Thing is, he's been "getting old" for some time. I'm sure that Pac expected him to just be plain old by now, but it's yet to happen.
steviebruno is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #92
Above Deck
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: If JMM is such a "Warrior", why hasn't he called out Mayweather for a rematch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Again its why they won't fight Bradley. Slick Blackness is JMM's kryptonight
Bradley isn't slick!

He's a slug.
Above Deck is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #93
david619

marquez is a counterpuncher and mayweather an outside fighter, marquez does well with aggressive fighters.
david619 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #94
Sugar Nick
He's A Good Boy
ESB Senior Member

Floyd is too slick,too black,too American.
Sugar Nick is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 01:39 AM   #95
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Nick View Post
Floyd is too slick,too black,too American.
Too priced out.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 01:54 AM   #96
sweetray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

JMM went up 2 weight levels to face Floyd. Floyd cheated on the weight and he
really aoutweighted JMM by about 17 pounds. JMM is a real warrior.
sweetray is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 02:59 AM   #97
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

We all know Void is a bitch and he was bigger than JMM and all that... But the fact is Floyd won 12 rounds to 0. Why doesn't JMM demand a re-match? Is he a scared little bitch or what? What gives? If he doesn't even mention a re-match in the next month or so he's a ***** in my book. Just sayin... There's no scraps in my scrap book!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 AM   #98
tliang1000
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 103865

I think JMM knows that he have no idea on how to beat Floyd. If he have a idea, then he would've asked for it already.
tliang1000 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 04:10 AM   #99
Beouche
Dinamita
East Side Guru

****ing troll
Beouche is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:27 AM   #100
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunks View Post
JMM got humiliated by Mayweather in 2009, he said he wasnt adjusted to the weight (after the fight of course), before the fight him & Nacho were saying they would knock out Floyd and that they felt strong. If Marquez is the true warrior and competitor that he is then why hasn't he been vocal about another Mayweather fight? If Nacho is this great trainer then why is he unable to give the intelligent JMM a game plan that could work vs Mayweather? It seems to me that JMM is getting a pass for not challenging Mayweather. Prior to the 4th JMM-PAC fight, JMM has went on record repeatedly and said he felt like he won the first 3 fights, then he fights him for a 4th time and he knocks him out cold. In JMM's mind, he has already beat Pac 4 times so why are people co-signing his efforts to fight a guy that he feels he already defeated 4 times? Shouldnt he be trying to get revenge against Floyd?

It appears that even the GREAT JMM & GREAT Nacho have conceded that no matter the weight, no matter the amount of power and not even the most well thought out game plan from the 2 of them will ever allow them to defeat or even do better against Mayweather a 2nd time........warrior?

Also a fight vs Mayweather would be JMM's biggest Payday ever, especially coming off the Pac KO.
If he's a warrior? , Funny in itself sorry couldn't help it floyd fans should be last one questioning another fighters heart.Were talking about a full blown 147lb welterweight vs 37 yr old inflated 135lb lightweight at the time you've got to be ****ing kidding me .Marquez fought pac 4x same guy floyd was so cautious fighting him once(Marquez will always be remembered for KO pac while floyd remembered for not fighting him deal with it chump).Don't think if they fought would be any different actually it be closer but now were talking about a 39 yr old inlfated lighweght still fought pac @ 147lb limit & weighed in at 143lb.Quit calling out small guys How about Sergio?Why didn't floyd fight prime Tszyu?Forest,casamyar,williams,margartito,morales,barrera ect I can go on & on, pac who I always favored against but never fought him so it's pointless.Sergio?Stop trolling flomo you're better of with your mouth shut than going around spewing bs.Styles makes fights any fan or fighter will tell you that it's matter of common sense,Duran beat leonard,leonard beat hearns but hearns ko'd duran nothing is guaranteed in boxing.So that stupid domino effect doesn't work in boxing.Always favored floyd vs pac though it's pointless now but floyd to pac on phone"what if i lose? is priceless.

Last edited by Box702; 01-17-2013 at 06:04 AM.
Box702 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 05:57 AM   #101
Pound4PoundG
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I think he would do better in a rematch but yes why isn't he calling him out? He must feel that he cant beat him.
Pound4PoundG is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #102
Sunchild78
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Warrior has nothing to do with it. True be told, there is no version of Marquez that would of beat Mayweather. Both guys are counter punchers, but one is better at it, faster, and has one of the best defenses in boxing. Marquez then and now, would always be on the loosing side of this battle.
Sunchild78 is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #103
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
We all know Void is a bitch and he was bigger than JMM and all that... But the fact is Floyd won 12 rounds to 0. Why doesn't JMM demand a re-match? Is he a scared little bitch or what? What gives? If he doesn't even mention a re-match in the next month or so he's a ***** in my book. Just sayin... There's no scraps in my scrap book!
JMM fought both Floyd and Pac

Floyd and Pac have bee avoiding each other.

We know who the pussies are you utter cunt
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #104
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
say wha?
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top
Old 01-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #105
MAG1965
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1010

he knows Mayweather would counterpunch the slower counterpuncher.
MAG1965 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum