Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 773
Default Tyson Trip through History and Greatest knockouts 1988 Documentaries

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Some nice bits with Conn Beau Jack and Gene Fullmer talking about the knockouts

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Theron; 01-26-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Theron is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tyson Trip through History and Greatest knockouts 1988 Documentaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Some nice bits with Conn Beau Jack and Gene Fullmer talking about the knockouts

I freakin love it T!!...Great footage!...You just cant go wrong with sick KO's and you cant go wrong with Sir Iron!...Good shit my man..
TheSouthpaw is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Tyson Trip through History and Greatest knockouts 1988 Documentaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSouthpaw View Post
I freakin love it T!!...Great footage!...You just cant go wrong with sick KO's and you cant go wrong with Sir Iron!...Good shit my man..
no problem man
Theron is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #4
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

Quote:
no problem man
Ive never seen the One with Merchant sittin with Tyson..Its brilliant and some of the best footage ive ever seen...great footage of Johnson, Willard, Willie Pep, and Schmelling that ive never seen before. And some of thr most brutal ****in KO's ever...What do you think about that KO in Ai's second fight with Sonny?...Fixed or not?..Cause I have to say I believe Dundee!??..What are your thoughts???..
Old 01-26-2013, 11:30 PM   #5
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

And not to mention whats really interesting is it talks about what these great fighters had to say years later about the " controversial " KO's...Puts things in perspective.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
Burt Shoogar

It's very obvious you 2 clowns are the same person. Why the **** are you talking to yourself? Very strange.
Burt Shoogar is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #7
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt Shoogar View Post
It's very obvious you 2 clowns are the same person. Why the **** are you talking to yourself? Very strange.
What the hell are you talkin about Burt!!??..You feelin a senile tonight again?...Thats why so people on here treat you like shit cause your simp!??..So go take your meds and go to bed there Great grandpa!..
Old 01-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #8
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
What the hell are you talkin about Burt!!??..You feelin a senile tonight again?...Thats why so people on here treat you like shit cause your simp!??..So go take your meds and go to bed there Great grandpa!..
Theron is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #9
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
What do you think about that KO in Ai's second fight with Sonny?...Fixed or not?..Cause I have to say I believe Dundee!??..What are your thoughts???..
I think that the shot got him a tiny bit and he was off balance as well, i tihnk he just didnt want to get up his training was horrible and he was afraid of Ali he said he thought Ali was gonna bite him when he stood up so i think he just stayed down if you watch it you can see him about to get up and then when Ali runs or goes behind him where Sonny cant see he rolls back over waiting for him to go away, i wish Walcott let the fight go on cause Sonny had great head movement afterwards and was okay to go on
Theron is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #10
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
And not to mention whats really interesting is it talks about what these great fighters had to say years later about the " controversial " KO's...Puts things in perspective.
Yeah i liked seeing Conn didnt really seem angry about what happened in the first fight just laughs about it now, and Beau Jack too talking in the credits about how he was told to fight till he has his blood running into his shoes sums up how he fought
Theron is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:38 AM   #11
Burt Shoogar

Quote:
I'm not old at all. Well I'm younger then 40 so not too old.

You calling me a simp. A bit like Butterbean calling Mayweather fat. the insult just doesn't add up clown. Sorry but you get points for really trying hard.
Burt Shoogar is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #12
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

Quote:
I think that the shot got him a tiny bit and he was off balance as well, i tihnk he just didnt want to get up his training was horrible and he was afraid of Ali he said he thought Ali was gonna bite him when he stood up so i think he just stayed down if you watch it you can see him about to get up and then when Ali runs or goes behind him where Sonny cant see he rolls back over waiting for him to go away, i wish Walcott let the fight go on cause Sonny had great head movement afterwards and was okay to go on

I completely agree with you..But what do you think about Liston saying He never heard 10 count because Walcott never counted!?..Dont you think regardless Liston had plenty of time to beat the count but just didnt.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #13
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

"The Shot"..From a few different angles and in slow mo..
Old 01-27-2013, 02:01 AM   #14
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I completely agree with you..But what do you think about Liston saying He never heard 10 count because Walcott never counted!?..Dont you think regardless Liston had plenty of time to beat the count but just didnt.
Well yeah he did have time to beat the count and i think defintatley could of without a doubt but if you watch when hes on his knees and ready to get up Ali leaves the corner and starts running around the ring and Liston rolls back over waiting for Ali to go back to the corner he was so afraid of Ali i think if Ali just stayed in the corner Liston would of stood up, pretty ironic that Liston was the one being intimidated by a guy he literally thought was crazy, and i think thats why Liston had the ''prison bully'' mentality and nobody messes with a crazy guy in prison and thats what he thought of Ali
Theron is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 02:36 AM   #15
TheSouthpaw
Champion
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well yeah he did have time to beat the count and i think defintatley could of without a doubt but if you watch when hes on his knees and ready to get up Ali leaves the corner and starts running around the ring and Liston rolls back over waiting for Ali to go back to the corner he was so afraid of Ali i think if Ali just stayed in the corner Liston would of stood up, pretty ironic that Liston was the one being intimidated by a guy he literally thought was crazy, and i think thats why Liston had the ''prison bully'' mentality and nobody messes with a crazy guy in prison and thats what he thought of Ali
You know deep down, Liston knew he couldnt win this fight..Period.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum