Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #211
IceJohnScully
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chad Dawson is making a big mistake...again!

This is all for me just to say that I have absolutely NO doubts...none...that if I was to train Chad alone, with no distractions from anyone, and with no strength coach involved, he woul dhave made weight in MUCH BETTER FASHION, would have been twice as strong, and would have been able to carry out the plan...win lose or draw the fight would have been MUCH MORE competitive...
IceJohnScully is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #212
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceJohnScully View Post
This is all for me just to say that I have absolutely NO doubts...none...that if I was to train Chad alone, with no distractions from anyone, and with no strength coach involved, he woul dhave made weight in MUCH BETTER FASHION, would have been twice as strong, and would have been able to carry out the plan...win lose or draw the fight would have been MUCH MORE competitive...
I watched that fight I posted last night John.It's like watching a different fighter the way he gets on his toes and pops out the jab.
I remember in that thread right after the Ward fight someone suggested he didn't look that great with you first time,which is why I posted that fight.
Thought he looked superb and perhaps to his detriment,he was really willing to get in the mix.
What went wrong that time? He was looking good and very positive.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 03-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #213
IceJohnScully
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

WOW, Pity, thanks for posting that video...u know, I'VE NEVER seen the Daniels fight before! Actually, come to think of it, I still have never seen the Showtime fight when Jose Rivera beat Terra Garcia for the WBA 154 title and I've still never seen the fight when Chad beat Hopkins for the title...crazy but true...I'm going to watch this Daniels fight soon, though, so thanks!
IceJohnScully is offline  Top
Old 03-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #214
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceJohnScully View Post
WOW, Pity, thanks for posting that video...u know, I'VE NEVER seen the Daniels fight before! Actually, come to think of it, I still have never seen the Showtime fight when Jose Rivera beat Terra Garcia for the WBA 154 title and I've still never seen the fight when Chad beat Hopkins for the title...crazy but true...I'm going to watch this Daniels fight soon, though, so thanks!
You'll enjoy it John.Commentary team are quite nice about you although they don't show enough of the corners between rounds.
Chad is almost a slickster at times.
PityTheFool is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum