Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #61
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,968
vCash: 961
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

These cats speaking on dirrel like he's a factor .Hes more suited to be an actor.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #62
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,968
vCash: 961
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Had Michigan said ward would **** up golovking then I'd agree, but dirrel?Is this some kind of sick joke Michigan?
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #63
forreal
Chin doctor
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Secret mandible lab
Posts: 1,297
vCash: 1464
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
This is what was said when i pointed out that Kessler too had no head movement.

Play the race card when hyping these no head movement eurobums, not like Kazaksthan is even in Europe.
Kessler has no head movement.. Still his boxing career is miles ahead of Dirrellivant's
forreal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #64
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,518
vCash: 346
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

pizza face

BORKED
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #65
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LDN
Posts: 4,551
vCash: 2000
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

I rate GGG but the hype is a bit much.

If his power is really all that, you gotta wonder why he took 7 rounds to stop a guy who Angulo dropped multiple times and stopped in 2 at his natural weight. I still think H2H he's probably #2 at 160, would like to see him against Macklin or Quillin to see where he's really at
lewishamboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #66
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,667
vCash: 1847
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
Unfortunately boxings not a 4 round affair.Rounds 9 through 11 dirrels running track.Followed by a powerful Oscar winning performance
hmm, round 9, he stood right in front of Abraham teeing off to the body. He also countered him so cleanly that he opened up a terrible gash over Abraham's eye that was gushing blood and caused Cole to stop the fight for the Dr. to check it out. See 105:13 for a the brutal counter left that opened the cut.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

again, why say something that is so verifiably false?
conraddobler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #67
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,968
vCash: 961
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post
hmm, round 9, he stood right in front of Abraham teeing off to the body. He also countered him so cleanly that he opened up a terrible gash over Abraham's eye that was gushing blood and caused Cole to stop the fight for the Dr. to check it out. See 105:13 for a the brutal counter left that opened the cut.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

again, why say something that is so verifiably false?
Explain how dirrel slipped if he wasn't running.Explain his quit job
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #68
DOM5153
They Cannot Run Forever
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: norfolk england
Posts: 6,172
vCash: 7562
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewishamboy View Post
I rate GGG but the hype is a bit much.

If his power is really all that, you gotta wonder why he took 7 rounds to stop a guy who Angulo dropped multiple times and stopped in 2 at his natural weight. I still think H2H he's probably #2 at 160, would like to see him against Macklin or Quillin to see where he's really at
Above anything styles makes fights, Angulo applies reckless pressure thats bound to give more early results but also result him taking more punishment. Angulo obviously also carries big power himself. So many intangibles that could be explained, no two fights are the same.
DOM5153 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #69
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,518
vCash: 346
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
Umm Abraham who was boxing like he was bound to the ground by cynder blocks was able to have dirrel running for dear life. Martinez would **** up dirrel and triple g in the same night.Dirrels a nobody.
Dirrell is so wrong for Martinez and I'm a bigger Martinez fan than Dirrell.
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #70
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,968
vCash: 961
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Dirrell is so wrong for Martinez and I'm a bigger Martinez fan than Dirrell.
I'd avy bet if this fight happens.Martinez KOs him unless shawhi throws in the towel.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #71
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
I keep hearing how he's this monster who everyone's afraid of who beats up heavyweights in sparring, yet

He goes life and death wih Ouma

And gets pizza faced by a smaller Friday night fight level fighter in Rosado who Angulo an average fighter destroyed in 2


Good jab, decent power, calm, places punches well, really good at cutting off the ring, BUT, no head movement, poor defense, little athleticism, slow and not particularly active.


So explain to me how Martinez wouldnt take his head off or how he wouldnt be at best even odds against most of the ther other top middleweights?
I agree with you.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #72
ELECTRIC GURU
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 614
vCash: 500
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
I keep hearing how he's this monster who everyone's afraid of who beats up heavyweights in sparring, yet

He goes life and death wih Ouma

And gets pizza faced by a smaller Friday night fight level fighter in Rosado who Angulo an average fighter destroyed in 2


Good jab, decent power, calm, places punches well, really good at cutting off the ring, BUT, no head movement, poor defense, little athleticism, slow and not particularly active.


So explain to me how Martinez wouldnt take his head off or how he wouldnt be at best even odds against most of the ther other top middleweights?

What does 'TMT' stand for?
ELECTRIC GURU is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #73
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A.
Posts: 2,968
vCash: 961
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Martinez fighting a 185-95 lb Chavez gets dropped by the bigger fighter though he gets back up barely making it out of the round but still having the balls to go toe to toe even though he was arguably one punch away from getting ktfo.Boss shit.

Dirrel should've had an easy night against Abraham that's until Abraham started closing the distance and trying to head hunt dirrel.Dirrel smelled the knockout coming like sharks in blood infested water.Dirrel didn't have a broken nose? Why couldn't he continue? Cause he knew he was bout to get laid the **** out.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #74
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,120
vCash: 1276
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

Ready for Ward?

Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #75
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,189
vCash: 2775
Default Re: GGG fans, tell me whats supposed to impress me about Golovkin?

inactivity / ***** hole / actor/ medical marvel = dirrellivant
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013