Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #166
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527
Default Re: If Vitali or Wlad beats Pulev/Povetkin/Fury, will he rank above Lennox Lewis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Are you really this stupid? Excitement builds fan bases regardless of nationality. Wlad may be dominant but he's boring as ****, that's why HBO got rid of him, people didn't tune in even when he was fighting an American.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #167
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1444
Default Re: If Vitali or Wlad beats Pulev/Povetkin/Fury, will he rank above Lennox Lewis?

Quote:
Lol, the anthem of a defeated nuthugger, "I already know your biased" and "Klitschko hater". How am I being biased and what hate am I showing? And no, you haven't answered shit and you have zero ability to debate. "Wlad beat himself. End of story." Is not and answer and just proves you can't back your claims up. Lol, another nuthugger destroyed!!!
I've seen your older posts because I'm on this forum a lot and if anyone is biased is you. Please tell me how I'm not answering the question you've asked when I already answered them in earlier posts ?
box4life11 is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:44 PM   #168
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorIron View Post
It wasn't a beating .

Lewis was up on the score cards prior to the lucky punch.
The stoppage was a lie. Even HBO said it was a bad stoppage.
What's the real reason you hate Lewis?
Come on just let it out. Be a man and just say it.
What's the real reason you hate klitschko because his skin happens to be white?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #169
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Brewster ****ed Wlad up by going to the body. Look at Wlads face after round 3.
How stupid is this box4life11clown.

Wlad got tired because of lack of condition and hitting Brewster to much not because of body shots fact.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #170
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 93

Brewster made him throw by coming forward non stop and when he got inside he landed body shots. Wlad had nothing left because it was beaten out of him you grade A idiot.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #171
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by box4life11 View Post
I've seen your older posts because I'm on this forum a lot and if anyone is biased is you. Please tell me how I'm not answering the question you've asked when I already answered them in earlier posts ?
Why am I biased, because I rank Wlad 16th all time at the moment and feel he'll most like be in the top 10 by the end of his career? Is it because I think he's the best heavyweight of his era and a great role model and ambassador for the sport? Or is it because I find his style incredibly boring given all his skills and advantages? Maybe its because I don't worship at the Klitschko alter and call it how it is. How exactly am I biased?

And no, you have not answered the question, you keep ducking it. You've been getting destroyed by everyone in this thread because you're exactly what you're calling me.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #172
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Money View Post
I'll wager Brewster was in slightly better shape than McCall in the rematch Lewtards say fully avenged the TKO2 beating.
Was he in better shape than Sanders and Purity in the Wlad rema . . . . oh, wait. . . . .
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #173
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

Brewster was half blind and had spent a year in hospital prior to the rematch.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #174
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Brewster made him throw by coming forward non stop and when he got inside he landed body shots. Wlad had nothing left because it was beaten out of him you grade A idiot.
No idiot, it was because wlad just got with Emanuel and was trying to impress him with a knockout and threw his self out simple as that
Old 01-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #175
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Why am I biased, because I rank Wlad 16th all time at the moment and feel he'll most like be in the top 10 by the end of his career? Is it because I think he's the best heavyweight of his era and a great role model and ambassador for the sport? Or is it because I find his style incredibly boring given all his skills and advantages? Maybe its because I don't worship at the Klitschko alter and call it how it is. How exactly am I biased?

And no, you have not answered the question, you keep ducking it. You've been getting destroyed by everyone in this thread because you're exactly what you're calling me.
Yes your not a klitschko hater but you always talk shit about them and just so happens you have a picture with a klitschko in a dress get the fawk outta here man.
Ok I'll entertain you what was your question please take your time.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #176
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorIron View Post
It wasn't a beating .

Lewis was up on the score cards prior to the lucky punch.
The stoppage was a lie. Even HBO said it was a bad stoppage.
What's the real reason you hate Lewis?
Come on just let it out. Be a man and just say it.

It wasn't a lucky punch, it was a flaw that McCall exploited and had the TNT to render Lewis senseless with. I don't hate him at all, great fighter, good guy for the most, does a lot for charity, plays chess. I championed him early doors as vastly superior to Bruno and was proved right. I enjoy a bit of banter with his dick riders on here, that's all. I don't know who's better, Vit or Lewis, it wasn't settled by the TKO6 like the dick riders say. My critique is more on his dick riders than Lewis himself.
On The Money is online now  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #177
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

^Wlad does what Manny tells him and he wasn't being told to throw everything at him, which he didn't. He took a beatdown and its written in the history books. Your idiotic opinion isn't.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #178
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by box4life11 View Post
No idiot, it was because wlad just got with Emanuel and was trying to impress him with a knockout and threw his self out simple as that
If they were not able to take Wlads punishment and keep fighting you would never mention Wlads conditioning. Because they could take it affected Wlads stamina. Hence, Wlad didn't lose solely because of himself as you're fringe to claim.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 01-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #179
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
^Wlad does what Manny tells him and he wasn't being told to throw everything at him, which he didn't. He took a beatdown and its written in the history books. Your idiotic opinion isn't.
Wlad took a beating lmao
I see we have different opinions and I guess we can agree to disagree.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #180
box4life11
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If they were not able to take Wlads punishment and keep fighting you would never mention Wlads conditioning. Because they could take it affected Wlads stamina. Hence, Wlad didn't lose solely because of himself as you're fringe to claim.
When has wlad ever threw that much so fast there is a reason he doesn't do that in every fight and you can't say it was because of pressure because Samuel Peter wasn't a ballerina in the ring

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum