Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 02:08 AM   #106
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mundine's ****tards pulled every dirty trick in the book to take Geale's Titlle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto55 View Post
You are seriously out of order to be constantly calling Mundine a 'dog' or even 'Mundog'.

My guess is your about my age (50's), which means you've been around long enough to know what a 'dog' is in Australia, and what a 'dog' isn't.

This isn't America where you can say a fighter 'dogged' by turning it up in his fight, because they don't use the word dog like we do.

Also means that you should know that putting another bloke on the dog (even some 'celebrities' depending on who they mix with) is serious enough to get people hurt- accused and accusers, depending on the situation.

I also get you hate Mundine but I think you'd be making a smart move if you canned putting him/people on the 'dog', unless your really prepared to stand by those comments and what that can entail...because at the end of the day none of us are really as anonymous on the internet with IP ddresses and ISP tracking etc. as we sometimes think we are.

Sally you've been warned
kel is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #107
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Default Re: Mundine's ****tards pulled every dirty trick in the book to take Geale's Titlle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto55 View Post
You are seriously out of order to be constantly calling Mundine a 'dog' or even 'Mundog'.

My guess is your about my age (50's), which means you've been around long enough to know what a 'dog' is in Australia, and what a 'dog' isn't.

This isn't America where you can say a fighter 'dogged' by turning it up in his fight, because they don't use the word dog like we do.

Also means that you should know that putting another bloke on the dog (even some 'celebrities' depending on who they mix with) is serious enough to get people hurt- accused and accusers, depending on the situation.

I also get you hate Mundine but I think you'd be making a smart move if you canned putting him/people on the 'dog', unless your really prepared to stand by those comments and what that can entail...because at the end of the day none of us are really as anonymous on the internet with IP ddresses and ISP tracking etc. as we sometimes think we are.
Much worse has been said about him in the past on here mate that he could sue for. Sally is Sally.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 03:45 AM   #108
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...
vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Sally you've been warned
I doubt much will happen...but I wouldn't go calling Mundine a dog around his cousins. Koori's can be known for taking their reputations to extremes.

I knew of one bloke from Armidale who in about 1990 murdered his girlfriend because she called him a dog in a domestic...just one of those 'trigger' words I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Much worse has been said about him in the past on here mate that he could sue for. Sally is Sally.
I find that hard to believe unless people on ESB have been calling him a rock spider. What's worse than being called a dog?
ecto55 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #109
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelky View Post
Yeah...the national anthem of the country that threw his old man out of a bar and wouldn't serve him a drink...after he came home from fighting Carlos Monzon in 1974.

Good luck to him.

I don't care either way if he turns his back or not.
So some guy refused to serve Tony a beer almost 40 years ago therefore Anthony should shun the anthem?
I hope everybody sings it with pride and sticks it up the prick.
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #110
Nigelbro
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 2524

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulij View Post
Just because he is aboriginal doesnt mean he has to be friends with all aboriginals.
Are you friends with all retards
When you call them "my people" you are kind of committed unless you specify. Have you heard John Wayne Parr enter the ring to the Presets: "I'm here with all of my people?" Retards and all. Old mate could have a think about that.
Nigelbro is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #111
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Yeah but he got shot in the lead up to the fight.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
The bullet caused nerve damage and his record since then is bad. Not Mundines fault but thats why many people don't rate the Echols win.
He was still freely moving and comfortable throwing his punches though, but you're right. He never did anything even remotely worthy after that fight and was considered dangerous prior to it.

So what caused his sudden fall from grace considering he never received any type of beat down from choc. 50 or so pitter patter jabs isn't likely to end a career. I put it down to the Aboriginal witch doctor dances Mundine had enter the ring after echolls made his entrance cursed like a Blue black and white footy team.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #112
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: Mundine's f*******s pulled every dirty trick in the book to take Geale's Titlle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelky View Post
Yeah...the national anthem of the country that threw his old man out of a bar and wouldn't serve him a drink...after he came home from fighting Carlos Monzon in 1974.

Good luck to him.

I don't care either way if he turns his back or not.
Can't wait until you confront me at the fight. Hope you have been honing those slick in ring skills you displayed in your amazing sparring session. Suffice to say I am shitting myself for when you come over and play the big man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
He was still freely moving and comfortable throwing his punches though, but you're right. He never did anything even remotely worthy after that fight and was considered dangerous prior to it.

So what caused his sudden fall from grace considering he never received any type of beat down from choc. 50 or so pitter patter jabs isn't likely to end a career. I put it down to the Aboriginal witch doctor dances Mundine had enter the ring after echolls made his entrance cursed like a Blue black and white footy team.
Mundine ruined Echols.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #113
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: Mundine's f*******s pulled every dirty trick in the book to take Geale's Titlle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post

Mundine ruined Echols.

No. The aboriginal witch doctor bone pointers ruined him.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #114
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Teke ruined Echols by shooting him.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #115
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Sally you've been warned
another one of those cry me a river moments....

but just to clear it up. in some circles 'dog' can mean a cop informer.

it can also mean someone can make cowardly decisions. hence the term, 'he dogged it'.

considering mundines bum of the month club, his continual refusal to fight world class fighters, even when he was the mandatory, then, yes, he dogged it.

but no, i dont think he is a police informant.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #116
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
another one of those cry me a river moments....

but just to clear it up. in some circles 'dog' can mean a cop informer.

it can also mean someone can make cowardly decisions. hence the term, 'he dogged it'.

considering mundines bum of the month club, his continual refusal to fight world class fighters, even when he was the mandatory, then, yes, he dogged it.

but no, i dont think he is a police informant.
What fight of Mudines has he "Dogged it" ??
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #117
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
trout...
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #118
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Say what?
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #119
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
trout...

What fight has he been in where he dogged it in the fight?
I'd love to see u get in with the likes of Kessler, Green, Echols etc
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #120
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Say what?
Name one Sox??
whipsy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum