Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #136
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webzcas View Post
Game, set and match.

Vasquez is a harder fight than Broner, who is a hype job, who Ricky will expose in good time.
Just how the **** is Vasquez a harder fight than KO artist Broner? Where do you get that from you nitwit?
oli is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #137
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.Townend View Post
You must get angry easily
Here is Craney getting very angry on another forum.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

No doubt at all that is THE Craney91 you can spot the twat a mile off.

But last night Craney said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I do not play online computer games. Be it Xbox or Playstation.
Lying bastard.

Last edited by Leaf Cutter Ant; 01-24-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Leaf Cutter Ant is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #138
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
Just how the **** is Vasquez a harder fight than KO artist Broner? Where do you get that from you nitwit?
So power trumps boxing ability? Using your logic Earnie Shavers should have been an unbeaten, undisputed heavyweight champion and not working the doors in Liverpool
icemax is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #139
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
So power trumps boxing ability? Using your logic Earnie Shavers should have been an unbeaten, undisputed heavyweight champion and not working the doors in Liverpool
Oli is an idiot. No point debating with him.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #140
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Has Craney come out of the closet yet?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #141
sikeside
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Well fuk me, wits the 1st thread a see after being away for a wee bit, craney talkin shite about burns duckin broner
sikeside is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #142
JonnyBGoode
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Craney you amaze me.

You post this enormous list of people that you want to ban and put on your ignore list so you can block their posts, and claim that there is a witch hunt against you, and that you're being harassed. You insinuate that all of the people on that list are in some way derogatory and take issue with all of us, but look at how many people are on it.

The majority of the people on that list are just normal reasonable people that debate boxing and have a bit of banter, they don't terrorise everyone on here and troll people and aggressively attack other posters.

Did you ever consider for just a moment, bare with me here, that just perhaps, the reasons for you falling out with so many people on the internet lie a little closer to home? You're probably not a bad guy, you just post in annoying arrogant and attention seeking way like someone that loves the sounds of their own voice, you could just come down off your high horse and be a normal person and you wouldn't get this shit!
JonnyBGoode is offline  Top
Old 01-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #143
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:

Theres more to a fight than being a big bad KO artist, otherwise Edison Miranda, Acelino Freitas and Gerald McClellan would have been unbeaten
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 03:36 AM   #144
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBrenny View Post
Theres more to a fight than being a big bad KO artist, otherwise Edison Miranda, Acelino Freitas and Gerald McClellan would have been unbeaten
You could add the Rev. Julian Jackson to that list BB
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 03:36 AM   #145
skoorydookatron
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1768

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
This is my ignore list in full:

Amazing one
BELOWTHEBELT
Bill C84
Camaris
CamR21
dannyboy147
DavetheSlave
Dean
dftaylor
DrMo
Gero
happydrinks
icemax
Jim Bowen
jonny v
JonnyBGoode
KopTalk
Leaf Cutter Ant
Llanlad
Markyboy86
Michael300
miguel2010
OBD
PaulieMc
Paup snith
Pecsaetan
PUG
Rabbie1980
REEVO
rossco666
sikeside
sniffmybadger
Special
Stunkie
Trail
Webzcas
widdy
|A|C|S|

Any posts or replies or messages by these people cannot be seen, unless I sign out. Now you all know this, I suggest you stop wasting your time and posting, or alternatively, go and make another 50 accounts to add to your collection.

Soon enough, those will join the privileged list also.

I bid you all goodnight.
Look at the length of list.

Read that arrogant condescending comment at the end.

Then go and look in the mirror and you will see your problem.
skoorydookatron is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 05:21 AM   #146
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikeside View Post
Well fuk me, wits the 1st thread a see after being away for a wee bit, craney talkin shite about burns duckin broner
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #147
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemax View Post
Did you not know Broner can box? Dick
oli is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 05:38 AM   #148
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Oli is an idiot. No point debating with him.
But your consistently one of the worst posters and biggest ball bags and most predictable pratts on here mate. All your posts are wankerish and I couldn't give a **** what you've got to say about anything. Whenever you see a dftaylor post you just know its gunna be boring, wankerish and always just bumming a Brit no matter what. Total shit dick you are.

Why you think your some kind of authority figure on here is laughable. Defo one of the worst posters on the site. Top 3 worst.
oli is offline  Top
Old 01-25-2013, 05:56 AM   #149
Leaf Cutter Ant
I CUT LEAVES
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
But your consistently one of the worst posters and biggest ball bags and most predictable pratts on here mate. All your posts are wankerish and I couldn't give a **** what you've got to say about anything. Whenever you see a dftaylor post you just know its gunna be boring, wankerish and always just bumming a Brit no matter what. Total shit dick you are.

Why you think your some kind of authority figure on here is laughable. Defo one of the worst posters on the site. Top 3 worst.
This thread is for the specific purpose of exposing and humiliating Craney, something we have achieved (with Craneys help of course) in spectacular fashion, PLEASE take your squabbles with ICE & DFT elsewhere you total ****in knob.

There's a good chap
Old 01-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #150
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Craney, I don't condone ignore lists normally, but I do suggest everyone on the forum puts you on, I'd love to see the day your posts just sit there unviewed while you cry behind your compute screen because no one gives a shit.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum