Old 02-16-2013, 01:18 AM   #211
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sparring vid. Tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
Mmmm hmm. Not to mention the race baiting threads he has made but hey, let's just forgive and forget, right?

I am all for the promotion of boxing but when you rip off HBO's wonderfully done promo and then try to star in it as the aspiring boxer when your skills are matched only by your looks,rep on ESB and the skidmarks on your underwear, I have a problem with that.

Then at some point trying to say some guy in the industry said it had award winning potential or some bullshit. Yeah, maybe if it was a mockumentary of a punching bag's journey through boxing.

Watch how quickly he unravels at the seams.
what was the justification for killing the dog again?
Johnstown is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #212
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
what was the justification for killing the dog again?
It barked a lot and seemed menacing. So he took it upon himself to poison it right before he went out of state. The ****ing coward could not even stand to be in the same place the dog he poisoned was dying.

He's a bitch. He's a ****ing coward who can barely hang with smaller fatter CHILDREN as a grown ass "man"
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 02:03 AM   #213
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

BORKED
Johnstown is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #214
mrtony80
Likes thick chicks
ESB Addict

vCash: 314

mrtony80 is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 AM   #215
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
It barked a lot and seemed menacing. So he took it upon himself to poison it right before he went out of state. The ****ing coward could not even stand to be in the same place the dog he poisoned was dying.

He's a bitch. He's a ****ing coward who can barely hang with smaller fatter CHILDREN as a grown ass "man"
The ****? If that's true then tony80 is a real piece of shit. Are you saying that he killed someone else's dog?
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #216
mrtony80
Likes thick chicks
ESB Addict

Well, it's hard to completely ignore an obsessed person, especially when people keep quoting him. I'll do him a favor, though. Here is some jack off material for him. A nice, topless photo.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hopefully that'll keep him occupied for a while, and we can get back to talking about boxing.
mrtony80 is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #217
El Puma
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
The ****? If that's true then tony80 is a real piece of shit. Are you saying that he killed someone else's dog?
Yes. He admitted to it. Thought himself something of a neighborhood hero and then started backtracking like the little bitch that he is.

Like I said before. Watch he quickly he unravels.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #218
El Puma
ESB Addict

El Puma is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #219
El Puma
ESB Addict

I don't justify it, I just give my reasons why I did it so it doesn't seem like I did it for "no reason"...does that make it right? No. Does that mean I don't regret doing it? No...but even as a 13 year old, I had my reasons for doing what I did, just like the U.S. had it's reasons for dropping A bombs on Japan...

It's actually just the mature, stable man I am today that is making me say I regret anything...if I were to put all that aside, I could say..."I don't regret a thing. That dog was pure evil, and by killing it, I did the neighborhood a huge favor."

Originally Posted by mrtony80 View Post
I also killed 3rd world people because our government told me I was doing it to protect your ass...how do you feel about that?

Yeah, you "honnkeys" just like dressing up like clowns and murdering children, and luring gay men into your homes, then killing and eating them, just to give a few examples...

On top of that, every video I ever posted was me just playing around. When my current trainer saw the same vid, he told me I looked raw, but could tell I boxed before. Any idiot can watch my vids and tell they are looking at someone who has SOME experience...

Originally Posted by RDJ View Post
That's not what you told when you first decided to brag about it. The story gets better every time you tell it, it seems

You were 13, not 5 years old. Not knowing what would happen when feeding a dog poison, are you a ****ing retard?

You wanted my attention, there it is. Enjoy wasting your time giving this shitstain advice and tips,gentlemen.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 08:23 AM   #220
El Puma
ESB Addict

RDJ
Gent And Scholar
East Side VIP

vCash: 202

Default Re: The new & improved picture thread
Quote:
and had to be dealt with by me, since the city wouldn't do anything
Piece of shit

And you weren't nondescript in your initial post, you clearly stated you poisoned the dog because you were tired of being barked at every day. That's a description, dumb ass. It contradicts with the explanation you later gave, after people called you a piece shit. And even by your later description, it still makes you a piece of shit to me. Live with it.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #221
El Puma
ESB Addict

That's not entirely accurate. I put rat poison on the bread not knowing what would happen, i.e., killing the mutt wasn't my mission. And I didn't do it just because the dog barked at me. I did it because the dog was a terror, and the cops refused to do anything about it, because at the time, they had bigger fish to fry in Brooklyn. Not to justify what I did, but I had my reasons...

...did I mention this happened in 1993? 18 years ago.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #222
Abraham
Textbook beauty
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 646

Quote:
Well, it's hard to completely ignore an obsessed person, especially when people keep quoting him. I'll do him a favor, though. Here is some jack off material for him. A nice, topless photo.

Hopefully that'll keep him occupied for a while, and we can get back to talking about boxing.
wtf???
I already said what I had to say about your fight videos, dude. You're currently green. But keep at it. You definitely have the look of someone in shape, ill give you that.
Abraham is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #223
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'm convinced now that mrtony80 has serious mental issues. Luckily he's not going to hurt anybody with his fists, wouldn't want him near any rat poison though.
mrtony80, I hope you genuinely feel bad about what you did and you get your shit straight. Good luck with everything, however my judgement of you is that you're a cunt. I can't associate with anybody who harms an innocent animal in anyway, even just a stranger on a boxing forum.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #224
mrtony80
Likes thick chicks
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Muldoon View Post
I take it you are preparing for this film:

BORKED

When can we expect it to be released?
It was supposed to be released last year, but I wasn't happy with how the gym scenes were coming out. There are no actual fight scenes in the script, just scenes of bag work, pads, ropes, sparring, ect...however, because of my lack of good experience, the ones we shot looked shitty I decided to push things back.

You might wonder why I just don't find an actor. Well, because I live in Orlando, Florida. I can find a actor, but I can't find a actor who knows how to box, or vice versa. Plus, the character is dear to me, and perhaps narcissistically, I feel like nobody can play him right but me.
mrtony80 is offline  Top
Old 02-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #225
DavetheSlave

Quote:
I don't know what you mean by "trying to hard". I was completely relaxed. I'm also not quite a beginner...more of an intermediate.
If a guy who hadnt put on a glove was about 0 and Muhammad was about 100 id have you at about 15.
DavetheSlave is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing