boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #16
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: "glass stomach, a suspect chin and a morbid fear of being hurt."....wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
he didnt have the strenght through weight loss....

mundine got ktfo at sm, so he offered woods 100k to fight at middle the second time, so he would be weight drained and not as powerful.

he even tried to get him to fights at super welter!!!
Can you do every Geale fan a favor and shut the **** up, please? You are making some of the Mundine supporters look semi-intelligent.
kas117 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 02:44 AM   #17
pinstriper
Journeyman

Default Re: "glass stomach, a suspect chin and a morbid fear of being hurt."....wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Can you do every Geale fan a favor and shut the **** up, please? You are making some of the Mundine supporters look semi-intelligent.
pinstriper is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 04:11 AM   #18
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The guy is an absolute embarrassment to himself but he just can't see it, Im actually starting to feel sorry for him aye
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 07:59 PM   #19
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
no. its just you *****s are not as smart as me.....i have to educate you all.

Quote:
Wood, who lost a close points decision to Mundine in a 2011 rematch at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre after spending much of his training in the sauna,
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
Wood had to drop weight to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for the fight after the Mundine camp offered $100,000 as a sweetener. They originally wanted Wood to drop to a Junior Middleweight, but Wood refused.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Wood lost to Mundine in a rematch via a points decision.

swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #20
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
no. its just you *****s are not as smart as me.....i have to educate you all.
No, re****. This is what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin
he didnt have the strenght through weight loss....

mundine got ktfo at sm, so he offered woods 100k to fight at middle the second time, so he would be weight drained and not as powerful.

he even tried to get him to fights at super welter!!!
You have no ****ing clue what you are talking about and it's obvious that you love to make **** up. Both fights were at Middleweight, you idiot. You are a Geale fan version of 20****69; A walking, lying, uneducated turd who doesn't know **** about boxing.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #21
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

just the facts , jack..

Quote:
Wood, who lost a close points decision to Mundine in a 2011 rematch at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre after spending much of his training in the sauna,

Quote:
Wood had to drop weight to Middleweight for the fight after the Mundine camp offered $100,000 as a sweetener. They originally wanted Wood to drop to a Junior Middleweight, but Wood refused.[4] Wood lost to Mundine in a rematch via a points decision.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #22
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
just the facts , jack..

**** me, you are dumb. You said Mundine got ktfo at Super Middleweight and his camp offered $100 000 for Woods in the SECOND FIGHT.

False. Mundine offered Woods $100 000 to drop down to middleweight for the FIRST BOUT, you ****ing idiot. They never fought at SM. Get your facts straight, moron.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #23
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
**** me, you are dumb. You said Mundine got ktfo at Super Middleweight and his camp offered $100 000 for Woods in the SECOND FIGHT.

False. Mundine offered Woods $100 000 to drop down to middleweight for the FIRST BOUT, you ****ing idiot. They never fought at SM. Get your facts straight, moron.
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #24
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

r****. how do you even log in re****?
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #25
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You truly are a ****ing idiot. I caught you out on your lies you pathetic, little douchebag, now go crawl back under your rock and stay there.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #26
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Quote:
You truly are a ****ing idiot. I caught you out on your lies you pathetic, little douchebag, now go crawl back under your rock and stay there.
You're both total know nothing losers but Kas is the lesser ****** between you in this thread.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #27
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
You're both total know nothing losers but Kas is the lesser ****** between you in this thread.
Ah, our resident soap dodger who thinks he is "from da hood". It's always lovely to hear feedback from the re**** fringe. But, I am already bored with your utterly predictable response. Please consider yourself fortunate that I have actually noticed you at all.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #28
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ah, our resident soap dodger who thinks he is "from da hood". It's always lovely to hear feedback from the re**** fringe. But, I am already bored with your utterly predictable response. Please consider yourself fortunate that I have actually noticed you at all.
Your family give you feedback?

You couldn't predict anything so don't lie. I said you were a lesser ****** than Swingin, it wasn't the compliment you interpreted it as .
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #29
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Your family give you feedback?

You couldn't predict anything so don't lie. I said you were a lesser ****** than Swingin, it wasn't the compliment you interpreted it as .
Now, now. No prizes for second place, soap dodger. Now go join swingin under his rock, brah. Then you can relay tales of how you ran things "in da hood" in Britian, aboriginal wannabe.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #30
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Now, now. No prizes for second place, soap dodger. Now go join swingin under his rock, brah. Then you can relay tales of how you ran things "in da hood" in Britian, aboriginal wannabe.
Lame brah.

You lose by being you.
20a87 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum