Default Re: Andre Ward Fed Up With Froch and Kessler Excuses. sets em straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
This is a pretty weak response, even by your standards :

Dawson's weight:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The only person on here who denies that Dawson was severely weight drained is you
Dawson weighed more than Ward. Eubank only had 11 days when he fought Joe. Dawson had months and it was his idea. He took care of him in a great fashion when most had it a 50/50 fight. Then the excuses came. The opinion of a hater doesn't reflect the boxing worlds.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #47
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Eat it hater.

Get used to Ward upsetting you for a long time
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #48
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

I believe him when he says he'll stop either one in a rematch.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #49
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Dawson weighed more than Ward. Eubank only had 11 days when he fought Joe. Dawson had months and it was his idea. He took care of him in a great fashion when most had it a 50/50 fight. Then the excuses came. The opinion of a hater doesn't reflect the boxing worlds.
I don't think you will find that most had it a 50/50 fight, the casual fan maybe but any one that new **** all about boxing new Dawson was ****ed. Weight drained or not you cannot escape from the fact that miranda knocked dawson the **** out in sparring whilst he was in camp to face Tony bellew. The same Tony bellew who went on to stop miranda quite easily. Personally I think dawson was weight drained but even if he wasn't he was an already beaten man when he fought ward.

Don't get me wrong ward is a very good fighter but his fight against dawson proved **** all other than more questions than answers, just like his reluctance to travel in the super 6. Wards attitude is not one of providing a risk factor or any kind of excitement hence he is boring with few fans and even fewer options
dendy is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #50
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
I don't...

mainly because i don't believe too much in his performance against bad glass.

he will never stop froch and until now he only stopped kessler through butting him...

Anyhow talk is cheap. If he is so confident that he would stop either one of them then he cannot be worried about fighting either of them in their own back yards? Obviously then it wouldn't go to the cards so he cannot get robbed Ward says a lot of things and as good as he is it doesn't detract from the fact that he is perfectly capable of talking shit with the best of them.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #51
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

vCash: 185000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
A fight on the road against the winner of this looks close to certain IMO and you could make an argument that Ward is now in the process of hyping it.

Froch and Kessler has the potential to be a damaging fight so I'd reserve judgement until after that.

Ward should win but it'll be interesting to see him out of his comfort-zone.
perspicacity is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #52
assasin
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Another drunken idiot that needs a reality check. REAL FIGHTS HAPPEN IN AMERICA, CHECK HISTORY, ALMOST ALL OF THE BIG FIGHTS TAKE PLACE IN AMERICA. THEY DON'T AND WON'T TAKE PLACE IN ENGLAND WHERE THE LOCAL FIGHTER IS ALLOWED TO USE UFC/MMA TACTICS WHILE THE FOREIGNER LOOKS ON. They won't/don't take place in Wales either, otherwise Calzaghe wouldn't have arrived and left without anyone giving two shits. There, roll that, smoke it and choke on it. Retard.
history changes all the time. you SHOULD have the intelligence to know that.

almost all of the big fights? so you acknowledge that big fights happen elsewhere? of course they were real you imbecile.

talking about fights that happen in England with fighters using UFC tactics whilst on a andre ward thread?? irony at it's finest!

getting back to "real fights" point: if fighters travel to a certain country (america) and keep on getting robbed to benefit the home fighter (american) then how can you call them real fights? the winner should get the decision, not the loser. that's like WWE. so your fights are about as fake as it gets... your post is riddled with irony

can you give me this long list of fights that have happened in Englad were the home fighter has benefited from corruption like those in your country do on a weekly basis?

i love that you finished your post by calling him a retard... another irony.
assasin is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #53
steviebruno
ESB NYC Delegate
ESB Senior Member

It's just kinda stupid to talk shit about someone that ****ed you up already. If you want another shot, just say so. Don't be an ass about it and pretend that the first fight never happened.

It only makes you look foolish.

Froch and Kess have no credibility here; they are fighting for the European Emeritus Consolation strap for a reason (see Ward, Andre).
steviebruno is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #54
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Seems to me like Ward is trying to keep his name in the limelight..Who is it that is fighting?? Of yeah Froch and Kessler..
Who is it that is injured and pulled out of a fight against a guy with demons and many other personal issues?? WARD.
All fighters who want to fight the best in their division will mouth off to get a shot, big deal get over it you fairies. And yes I think Ward would still beat them both
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #55
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendy View Post
I don't...

mainly because i don't believe too much in his performance against bad glass.

he will never stop froch and until now he only stopped kessler through butting him...

Anyhow talk is cheap. If he is so confident that he would stop either one of them then he cannot be worried about fighting either of them in their own back yards? Obviously then it wouldn't go to the cards so he cannot get robbed Ward says a lot of things and as good as he is it doesn't detract from the fact that he is perfectly capable of talking shit with the best of them.
He'd sit down on his punches more and cut them up. He's perfectly able. Kesslar was almost ready to go by the last round in their first fight, Ward has only gotten better. Froch got wobbled more than once in their fight, and again, Ward has only gotten better. He's mean, and capable of purposefully inflicting a beating.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #56
steviebruno
ESB NYC Delegate
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Seems to me like Ward is trying to keep his name in the limelight..Who is it that is fighting?? Of yeah Froch and Kessler..
He's just helping them remember who their daddy is.
steviebruno is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #57
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
A fight on the road against the winner of this looks close to certain IMO and you could make an argument that Ward is now in the process of hyping it.

Froch and Kessler has the potential to be a damaging fight so I'd reserve judgement until after that.

Ward should win but it'll be interesting to see him out of his comfort-zone.
Agreed.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:41 PM   #58
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Neither figher will outbox Ward...best chance is a TKO/KO and that aint happening.

Cant wait to see the winner vs Wrd to put it to rest though.....I imagine Ward will have a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove the next go round....
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #59
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Ward beats both in a rematch people need to get over it ward is the truth the second most complete fighter in boxing behind pbf. He ain't going anywhere anytime soon get use to him.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 01-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #60
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Who is it that is injured and pulled out of a fight against a guy with demons and many other personal issues?? WARD.
All fighters who want to fight the best in their division will mouth off to get a shot, big deal get over it you fairies. And yes I think Ward would still beat them both
What's your point? Ward is injured so he can't say Froch and Kessler sound like a bunch of pussies?
CASH_718 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum