Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
The Spider

vCash:
Default Warton looking to bring out James Toney / Sam Peter to fight in Oz - April 5th

Vlad Warton has held talks with James Toney and Samuel Peter with a view to them fighting on a card in Newcastle on April 5th.

Other fighters being sounded out include Solomon Haumono and Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne.

According to Warton it all hinges on Chad Bennett winning his fight against Ben Ankrahon on the Oscar De La Hoyer in Las Vegas on January 26th.

If Bennett is successful, Warton is looking at bringing out WBO champ Ebenezer Lamptey to defend his title against Bennett, and loading the card up with the likes of James Toney and/or Samuel Peter.

Would classify this as pie in the sky stuff normally, except Warton is a man who has got some things done in the past.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746
Default Re: Warton looking to bring out James Toney / Sam Peter to fight in Oz - April 5th

He couldn't possibly put James tony on a chad Bennett undercard

Can any Newcastle boys on this site please let me know - is Hollywood chad big in Newcastle?
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
The Spider

vCash:
Default Re: Warton looking to bring out James Toney / Sam Peter to fight in Oz - April 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
He couldn't possibly out James tony on a chad Bennett undercard

Can any Newcastle boys on this site please let me know - is Hollywood chad big in Newcastle?
As I said, if it wasn't Vlad Warton doing the talking, I'd just consider it pie in the sky myself.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #4
ATP
Fringe Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 4000

Looney Tunes Toney fighting in australia? I'm in
ATP is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #5
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

get him to spar green again this time get green to get his gun lol or the lebs on him lol.
melbboy is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Vlad Warton has held talks with James Toney and Samuel Peter with a view to them fighting on a card in Newcastle on April 5th.

Other fighters being sounded out include Solomon Haumono and Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne.

According to Warton it all hinges on Chad Bennett winning his fight against Ben Ankrahon on the Oscar De La Hoyer in Las Vegas on January 26th.

If Bennett is successful, Warton is looking at bringing out WBO champ Ebenezer Lamptey to defend his title against Bennett, and loading the card up with the likes of James Toney and/or Samuel Peter.

Would classify this as pie in the sky stuff normally, except Warton is a man who has got some things done in the past.

If it doesnt happen, warton needs to be drug tested,

if it DOES happen, peters, toney and the other bunch all need to face mandatory drug tests.

we shouldnt allow drug abusing fighters untested on our soil. test them pre and post fight. random and advised of it before travel. local fighters should also face random, but mandatory tests.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #7
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Scared both Toney and Peters will beat your boy
kel is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #8
Rise Above
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 210

I'd probably still pay to see an old, fat, shot and punch drunk Toney fight lol.
Rise Above is offline  Top
Old 01-01-2013, 11:58 PM   #9
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise Above View Post
I'd probably still pay to see an old, fat, shot and punch drunk Toney fight lol.
Me too.
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 12:04 AM   #10
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
alex bashes them both. why they come here, ****s me. but more grist for the mill i say. is toney 50 yet? did green damage him? peters? a victim in waiting......or waiting for another roid shot?

i just like an even playing field.

imagine alex on PEDS?

taro. the samoan steroid (so they say) is as close as he gets to PEDS....

so i would like to keep the playing field equal. even if the governing bodies refuse to test fighters. someone should be accountable.

imagine alex killing toney, with toney on PEDS? someone should go to jail. and that is the people that dont drug test our and fighters from overseas that come here on any drug they want. that bullshit has to stop.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #11
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
jeff fenech would beat them now.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 12:38 AM   #12
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Who necks?
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #13
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

Quote:
Who necks?

Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 06:25 AM   #14
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
Best interview ever

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liwDVF69Cis[/ame]
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 01-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #15
swilson120
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
He couldn't possibly put James tony on a chad Bennett undercard

He walks round like he's Oscar de la Hoya hangin with the knights boys he's got a reasonable following but struggles selling out at the panthers club
swilson120 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum