Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #91
Peter__1987

vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Were you familiar with Billy Martindale? Chatted with him a few times in the past,was a sound guy,bang into his boxing etc ... also a bit of a loose cannon,very paranoid etc his dad is Lew Yates,ended up ****ing the wrong bloke off and ended up getting beaten to death on a farm ... anway Maloney claims to be good mates with his old man,as soon as Billy was killed he'd sit on the forum slagging the lad off,he's an absolute waste of space.Alot of the people that use his forums **** themselves off over all that tough guy *******s and swarm to Mahoney like flies to **** because he "knows it all".When Billyboy was alive he often logged onto various sites and tried to arrange meet ups with Mahoney etc,he used to **** himself,would make other account names and pretend to be someone else on various sites he knew Billy frequented haha.Mahoney is currently on "A hail of headbutts and screw driver right hooks" ****erill's nut sack it would seem,see him having a pop at some lad for asking if the rumors about him being a power lifting world record holder were true,sad bunch,sad sad bunch.
Don't know who Martindale is, where is he from?

And yeah mate, that O'Mahoney is a ****ing idiot.

Proper wannabe celebrity gangster, what a ****ing loser, I'd rather work at Mcdonalds.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #92
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1176

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this is him mate,he was mates with Chopper Reid,they did some funny interviews between themselves.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #93
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this is him mate,he was mates with Chopper Reid,they did some funny interviews between themselves.
Ohhhh yeah I've seen him before, looks like a ****ing nutcase.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #94
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Ohhhh yeah I've seen him before, looks like a ****ing nutcase.
Video of him on youtube going to town on some bloke that pulls up into his drive looking for trouble,Billy walks over and batters the poor ****er as he's trying to drive off .He made a **** load of youtube videos and unfortunately got mixed up with alot of wronguns,thought people were stalking him and ****.
Alot of people reckon him a bully but he always seemed sound to be fair.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #95
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Watch this if you fancy a giggle mate
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #96
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:

Watch this if you fancy a giggle mate

That's quality, who's that?

The whole celebrity gangster thing is awful isnt it, they just make themselves look like tits, Im just watching this one here and Carlton Leach is showing off his ****ing Scarface poster on his landing.

A 50 odd year old bloke with a ****in Scarface poster, You couldn't make it up
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #97
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

The whole celebrity gangster thing is awful isnt it, they just make themselves look like tits, Im just watching this one here and Carlton Leach is showing off his ****ing Scarface poster on his landing.

Ricky Grover, funny ****er, ****s allover that celeb gangster ****,has a movie out Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.Used to be a bit of a **** himself growing up apparently,him and his mates robbed a jewelery shop with him as the getaway driver,when they were running out he was nowhere to be seen .. had ****ed off to buy himself a sarnie ,gave up on a life of crime after that.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #98
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

He's obviously never seen the ****ing movie if he had he'd realize it's that sort of behaviour that got two of his mates killed! Gangsters and Scarface
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #99
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
Ricky Grover, funny ****er, ****s allover that celeb gangster ****,has a movie out Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.Used to be a bit of a **** himself growing up apparently,him and his mates robbed a jewelery shop with him as the getaway driver,when they were running out he was nowhere to be seen .. had ****ed off to buy himself a sarnie ,gave up on a life of crime after that.

****ing brilliant.

I don't know why I'm interested in the whole Gangster culture, It's kind of embarrassing but it does interest me.

I've watched about 5 Es*** Boys documentaries on the back of this thread.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #100
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
He's obviously never seen the ****ing movie if he had he'd realize it's that sort of behaviour that got two of his mates killed! Gangsters and Scarface
Cringeworthy as **** isn't it mate? If I went round my dads house and he had a Scarface poster up I'd have to be having serious words with him.

Leach does seem a nice fella though, I wouldn't mind one of his "A Night With's".

I bet he'd have some ****ing good stories.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #101
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

****ing brilliant.

I don't know why I'm interested in the whole Gangster culture, It's kind of embarrassing but it does interest me.

I've watched about 5 Es*** Boys documentaries on the back of this thread.
Curiosity for me mainly,my old man used to go on about the **** him and his brothers used to get upto,the fights they had etc,who were the toughest blokes around town and what not ... then going down the pubs and associating with people (not on the level of the guys you see in these docus) but some nasty ****ers locally,get chatting to alot of dealers aswell who tell you their tall tales ... It was those hard ******* books and lenny mcleans that got me into the proper "tough guy" stuff but the interest was always there .. am I tough? Not really,and I'd much rather read about it than be involved.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #102
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
Curiosity for me mainly,my old man used to go on about the **** him and his brothers used to get upto,the fights they had etc,who were the toughest blokes around town and what not ... then going down the pubs and associating with people (not on the level of the guys you see in these docus) but some nasty ****ers locally,get chatting to alot of dealers aswell who tell you their tall tales ... It was those hard ******* books and lenny mcleans that got me into the proper "tough guy" stuff but the interest was always there .. am I tough? Not really,and I'd much rather read about it than be involved.
Yeah pretty much the same with me to be honest mate, I'd rather read about it and watch stuff on youtube than be involved.

A life of crime is a mug's game in most cases really.

The Es*** Boys stuff is interesting though, for some reason.

Do you think the blokes in jail are the ones who did it?
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #103
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah pretty much the same with me to be honest mate, I'd rather read about it and watch stuff on youtube than be involved.

A life of crime is a mug's game in most cases really.

The Es*** Boys stuff is interesting though, for some reason.

Do you think the blokes in jail are the ones who did it?
I think Mahoney is more involved than what he lets on (which ain't much) .. over on his forum he always hints that he was in some way connected, gives it all the bull**** like a smart ****d child,reckons he knows who did it and it'll come out in time .... he himself thinks steele and whomes are innocent,and if he thinks he knows who did it,he should open that mouth of his instead of holding back info,grade A weapon he is.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #104
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
I think Mahoney is more involved than what he lets on (which ain't much) .. over on his forum he always hints that he was in some way connected, gives it all the bull**** like a smart ****d child,reckons he knows who did it and it'll come out in time .... he himself thinks steele and whomes are innocent,and if he thinks he knows who did it,he should open that mouth of his instead of holding back info,grade A weapon he is.
Where is this infamous forum? I need to read some of this *******s he is spouting.

What does he say about Leach?

Leach slags him off in his book.

Says he was always desperate for a picture whenever there was "faces" around.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #105
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Where is this infamous forum? I need to read some of this *******s he is spouting.

What does he say about Leach?

Leach slags him off in his book.
Yeah he ain't keen on Leach,reckons he was a tag along for Tate and Tucker and not much else,reckons he's all mouth etc

lordgore is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum