Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #106
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Yeah he ain't keen on Leach,reckons he was a tag along for Tate and Tucker and not much else,reckons he's all mouth etc
Have you got a link for the forum?

I doubt Leach is "all mouth" fair enough hes a fat middle aged bloke now so he's ****all but in his day he must of been a right naughty cunt, you don't get to be one of the most well known footy hooligans in the country and run security for nightclubs across London if your not a tasty ****er do you?

Not trying to big him up just speaking common sense really.

This O'Mahoney is a tit.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #107
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,286
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

He really is a twat,people ask ?s about the es*** boys and he's all "pointless question" this and "pointless question" that.
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #108
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,286
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Have you got a link for the forum?

I doubt Leach is "all mouth" fair enough hes a fat middle aged bloke now so he's ****all but in his day he must of been a right naughty cunt, you don't get to be one of the most well known footy hooligans in the country and run security for nightclubs across London if your not a tasty ****er do you?

Not trying to big him up just speaking common sense really.

This O'Mahoney is a tit.
Still wouldn't fancy getting on the wrong end of Leach and a cosh to be fair haha
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #109
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

**** man it won't let me register was looking forward to reading some nonsense
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #110
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
He really is a twat,people ask ?s about the es*** boys and he's all "pointless question" this and "pointless question" that.
Well what the **** else are people gonna ask him about?
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 PM   #111
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,286
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
**** man it won't let me register was looking forward to reading some nonsense
I'm off to bed now mate, but will go through it and paste some gems,which there are plenty of ... just seen a good one with him complaining about a docu about the es*** boys ... he obviously wasn't asked to give his say so it's "bollocks"
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #112
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,286
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Well what the **** else are people gonna ask him about?
The forum is basically wannabe tough guys,tough guys,and lads like us that are interested asking ?s about all manner of other tough guys ... most threads end up with Mahoney slagging off some dead gangsters or him giving it his all on the es*** boys case
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #113
Peter__1987
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
I'm off to bed now mate, but will go through it and paste some gems,which there are plenty of ... just seen a good one with him complaining about a docu about the es*** boys ... he obviously wasn't asked to give his say so it's "bollocks"
Yeah that would be good if you can mate, the stuff about Leach, Tucker & Tate etc.

Cheers mate.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #114
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,441
vCash: 500
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

No mention of Paul Jones.
JohnH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #115
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,286
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Yeah that would be good if you can mate, the stuff about Leach, Tucker & Tate etc.

Cheers mate.
Here you go matey,give this a look over.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It's not photos of the crime scene btw,just photos on the site,has stuff about the case and what not.
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:06 AM   #116
TIGEREDGE
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,273
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Or when you see and listen to the bloke,anyone remember him on that Danny Dyer show?
oh yes. beaut meets beaut
TIGEREDGE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:36 AM   #117
Bazzel
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 496
vCash: 500
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith uk View Post
there is currently a documentary on sky on demand about this
Cant find it. What channel?
Bazzel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #118
Furey
EST & REG 2009
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,898
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nigel Benn & The Es*** boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Ricky Grover, funny ****er, shits allover that celeb gangster shit,has a movie out Big Fat Gypsy Gangster.Used to be a bit of a shit himself growing up apparently,him and his mates robbed a jewelery shop with him as the getaway driver,when they were running out he was nowhere to be seen .. had ****ed off to buy himself a sarnie ,gave up on a life of crime after that.
Apparently Ricky Grover was a half decent amateur boxer in his youth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Sinclair View Post
Bernard didn't kill them you nutter
Neither did the men serving time for it...
Furey is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013