Old 01-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #31
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191
Default Re: Canelo Says Cotto A Possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
he beat dlh who was coming off a sixth round ko win over mayorga.

and wtf does canelo making a title defense agaisnt a guy coming off two UD losses(cotto) have to do with floyd mayweather?

were talking about canelo alvarez here and the validity, or lack thereof, regarding another irrefutable worthless title defense against an unqualified opponent.
Because Trout is avaibile to fight Canelo because Flyod wont be fighting him. Understand?
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #32
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Because Trout is avaibile to fight Canelo because Flyod wont be fighting him. Understand?
who says floyd has to fight canelo on may 4? canelo nuthuggers?

floyd is the champ at both 147 and 154. maybe he wants to title defend against 147 in may and 154 in september?

now he gotta suck pink **** and take orders from gbp and canelo because canelo is catching heat from everyone in the boxing community?

who the **** is canelo alvarez?

oh yeah, hes the guy that has fought four consecutive title defenses against unranked opponents...an unprecedented first in boxing.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 05:39 PM   #33
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 191

Quote:
who says floyd has to fight canelo? canelo nuthuggers?

floyd is the champ at both 147 and 154. maybe he wants to title defend against 147 in may and 154 in september?

now he gotta suck pink **** and take orders from gbp and canelo because canelo is catching heat from everyone in the boxing community?

who the **** is canelo alvarez?

oh yeah, hes the guy that has fought four consecutive title defenses against unranked opponents...an unprecedented first in boxing history.
Canelo is only following the money trail. If he fights Trout and loses there will be no Mayweather. The whole situation is a joke and leaves Trout on the outside pissing in the wind.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #34
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Cotto Canelo would be a great fight. But obviously a duck.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #35
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

u want to be explained something like I'm Ur teacher or something ****boutta here, Ur a hater I'm a fan ride and die. **** outta here with Ur essays and I'm sure u can sit all day at ESB in your pathetic life thinking Ur kicking ass but I doubt that's healthy at all and something to be bragged about. U ain't kicking no ass bitch, hiding behind Ur computer only place Ur gonna ever think Ur kicking ass.

I hope its cotto so u die of hate cause that shit ain't healthy living Ur life on ESB with such hate AND ****ING mental problems.

I get a laugh every time u post one of these long winded hate posts, Ur vagina and rag always acting up.

also canelo is one of the most current popular boxers of Mexico, so take that shit to the bank and will only get bigger once he fights cotto/mayweather no one knows who pillow fists it its a low reward fight.

if a canelo is a maricon good for u its Ur opinion and evryone has one Ur opinion is worthless and Ur vagina risen posts have no major impact on anything Ur just wasting Ur time and making urself look stupid with how much bitching and moaning u do.

Quote:
cotto is coming off two UD losses. furthermore, this would be his third fight in one year, where he suffered damage in 24 rounds. safe to say that cottos performance will be compromised, something gbp loves in canelo opponents.

can you please tell everyone here when was the last time a champion, any champion, made two title defenses agaisnt opponents coming off two UD losses(mosely/cotto)? in fact, can you name one instance where a champion made a title defense against an opponent coming off two UD losses(mosely) that was not an immeidate rematch?

can you please tell everyone here when was the last time a champion made four consecutive title defenses against opponents that were not top ten ranked in the respective division?

can you please tell everyone here when was the last time a champion beat up another fighter that was ten weight classes below him in a street fight(archie solis)?

its happened one time in the last 20 years.

and the only fighter to be granted all these dubious distinctions is saul canelo alvarez.

no, a cotto fight is absolute bullshit especiallly for a proud country like mexico that has a historic connotation to warriors and not pussies(canelo) that run away any time another fighter(trout) calls him out.

canelo is a straight out maricon if he fights cotto instead of trout

and so are you for trying to make some sort of bullshit "MEX/PR rivalry" to try and justify it.

and your "torch theory" is accurately refuted here,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

as you can plainly see, all of freddy-wak's torch opponents were not only coming off multiple wins and not consecutive losses like cotto, but they were also champions(second chavez fight was a rematch) which cotto is not, and not challengers, which cotto would be.

you got anymore "torch candidates" that are coming off two consecutive losses to substantiate this "torch theory?"

cause i can sit here all day kicking that ass.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 10:00 PM   #36
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Trout earned his shot.
Trouts time will come if he keeps winning. In the meantime the fights to be made for Canelo are money fights and he has two options at 154 lbs for that. Mayweather or Cotto.

Trout is'nt even in the picture as far as a real payday is concerned.

Dont see where people fault Canelo for this. You take the fight that pays you more.

Now if Canelo takes on somebody with the same name non-appeal as Trout, avoiding Trout alltogether, they yes, its time to criticize.

I'd rather see Canelo fight Trout myself, but Cotto at the moment still has some name appeal and you add to that its Mexico vs Puerto Rico and the casuals will eat it right up.

This being fact, a Canelo spanking of Miguel Cotto is in order!
divac is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #37
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post
Trouts time will come if he keeps winning. In the meantime the fights to be made for Canelo are money fights and he has two options at 154 lbs for that. Mayweather or Cotto.

Dont see where people fault Canelo for this. You take the fight that pays you more.
Trout already got ****ed over by one of the orgs by refusing to enforce his mandatory position. He couldn't take another fight because he would lose that spot so he was in town sparring with Kelly Pavlik for his Martinez bout. He had been out of the ring a year at that point. Look at boxrec. Nothing in 2010 and he had been fairly active until then. He's put in his dues and he deserves his shot.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #38
Kush
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Decent for an undercard but Canel needs to fight No doubt Trout. Trouts a legacy fight and would mean more than beating up Cotto.
Kush is online now  Top
Old 01-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #39
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Everyone is going off on something that isn't even confirmed. The OP could have been seeing a clip from a while ago, because I haven't seen Canelo say anything remotely close to this recently.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #40
santiagoraga
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Cotto has become a gatekeeper.
santiagoraga is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #41
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post

Now if Canelo takes on somebody with the same name non-appeal as Trout, avoiding Trout alltogether, they yes, its time to criticize.

I'd rather see Canelo fight Trout myself, but Cotto at the moment still has some name appeal and you add to that its Mexico vs Puerto Rico and the casuals will eat it right up.

This being fact, a Canelo spanking of Miguel Cotto is in order!
mexico versus puerto rico, huh?

uh, canelo already used up that free pass with kermit cintron.

nice try, though.

now that weve exhausted the Puerto rico/Mexico angle as well as the ludicrous "torch fight" theory you nuthuggers have anything else you want to bring to the table?

perhaps canelo can fight joshua clottey?

gbp still hasnt used the Mexican/Ghanaian angle.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #42
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
u want to be explained something like I'm Ur teacher or something ****boutta here, Ur a hater I'm a fan ride and die. **** outta here with Ur essays and I'm sure u can sit all day at ESB in your pathetic life thinking Ur kicking ass but I doubt that's healthy at all and something to be bragged about. U ain't kicking no ass bitch, hiding behind Ur computer only place Ur gonna ever think Ur kicking ass.

I hope its cotto so u die of hate cause that shit ain't healthy living Ur life on ESB with such hate AND ****ING mental problems.

I get a laugh every time u post one of these long winded hate posts, Ur vagina and rag always acting up.

also canelo is one of the most current popular boxers of Mexico, so take that shit to the bank and will only get bigger once he fights cotto/mayweather no one knows who pillow fists it its a low reward fight.

if a canelo is a maricon good for u its Ur opinion and evryone has one Ur opinion is worthless and Ur vagina risen posts have no major impact on anything Ur just wasting Ur time and making urself look stupid with how much bitching and moaning u do.
youve started no less than 20 threads pertaining to saul canelo alvarez.

i have started a total of zero.

i think that starting 20 threads about canelo alvarez definately "ain't healthy living" and indicative of someone suffering from "****ING mental problems."

why do you continue to argue with me?

you just look stupid to everyone here.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #43
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 3583

Quote:
mexico versus puerto rico, huh?

uh, canelo already used up that free pass with kermit cintron.

nice try, though.

now that weve exhausted the Puerto rico/Mexico angle as well as the ludicrous "torch fight" theory you nuthuggers have anything else you want to bring to the table?

perhaps canelo can fight joshua clottey?

gbp still hasnt used the Mexican/Ghanaian angle.
I'll lifetime ban bet w/you that you cry about something related to boxing in this forum within the next 10 years.

Take the deal.

First time you bitch, Your out!
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #44
anj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

If Canelo fights and beats Cotto, then Mayweather will pick Canelo over Trout.

I will be a seriously happy guy if Mayweather picked a May 4th fight with Trout.

Canelo will fight Trout after he loses against Mayweather. Trout beats Canelo? Mayweather and Trout will fight eachother.
anj is offline  Top
Old 01-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #45
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Quote:
Originally Posted by santiagoraga View Post
Cotto has become a gatekeeper.
Don't think so and not close. A gatekeeper can't perform the way he did against Mayweather.
Scar is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum