Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #46
FrochFan
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

No one else was able to KO HOlmes. None of the 70s or even 90s stars like Holy could do it.

Tyson is an ATG.
FrochFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #47
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Vitali and Tyson have 5 common opponents

Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams, Orlin Norris, Julius Francis, Jose Ribalta

Vitali did better against every common opponent.

Tyson KO'd Francis in 2.

Vitali KO'd Francis in 2.

Tyson-Norris was a no contest.

Vitali destroyed Norris in the 1st round.

Tyson KO'd Ribalta in 10.

Vitali KO'd Ribalta in 2.

Tyson was KTFO by Lewis.

Lewis was battered from pillar to post, badly hurt several times, outboxed, outskilled, outgunned, outmuscled, outslugged, outlanded in every round, outpointed, outclassed, dominated, emasculated and retired by Vitali.

Williams destroyed Tyson in 4.

Vitali annihilated Williams. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

The disgustingly overrated Tyson gets destroyed by either Klitschko.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #48
Fnatic
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Finchley LDN
Posts: 1,024
vCash: 324
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
By smashing him like a guitar.
Judging by that, you don't know.
Fnatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #49
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 674
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post
Vitali and Tyson have 5 common opponents

Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams, Orlin Norris, Julius Francis, Jose Ribalta

Vitali did better against every common opponent.

Tyson KO'd Francis in 2.

Vitali KO'd Francis in 2.

Tyson-Norris was a no contest.

Vitali destroyed Norris in the 1st round.

Tyson KO'd Ribalta in 10.

Vitali KO'd Ribalta in 2.

Tyson was KTFO by Lewis.

Lewis was battered from pillar to post, badly hurt several times, outboxed, outskilled, outgunned, outmuscled, outslugged, outlanded in every round, outpointed, outclassed, dominated, emasculated and retired by Vitali.

Williams destroyed Tyson in 4.

Vitali annihilated Williams. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

The disgustingly overrated Tyson gets destroyed by either Klitschko.
This analogy is unfortunately completely irrelevant.

You keep wanting to define Tyson's "prime" as fights that occurred in the 1990's or beyond.

For the third time, Tyson's "prime" ended at the Michael Spinks fight (i.e. 198. Also for the third time "he was eminently beatable thereafter".

Both Klitchko's would have crumbled against a prime Iron Mike.

Wlad early and Vitali mid-rounds.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #50
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #51
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 674
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnatic View Post
Judging by that, you don't know.
We both know that you weren't around during Tyson's heyday, bro.

I think it's great that you are taking an interest in fighters of the past but anyone who casts doubt on a Prime Tyson's ability to get inside a jab doesn't know what they're talking about.

Like I said, good for you taking an interest though.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:53 PM   #52
Fnatic
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Finchley LDN
Posts: 1,024
vCash: 324
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
We both know that you weren't around during Tyson's heyday, bro.

I think it's great that you are taking an interest in fighters of the past but anyone who casts doubt on a Prime Tyson's ability to get inside a jab doesn't know what they're talking about.

Like I said, good for you taking an interest though.
What are you talking about, explain how he beats him.
Fnatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #53
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 674
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnatic View Post
What are you talking about, explain how he beats him.
I'm talking about you being clueless by casting doubt on a prime Iron Mike's ability to get inside a jab.

I'm attributing your cluelessness to the fact that you weren't around in Tyson's heyday rather than to you being stupid so there's no need to feel insulted.

As to how a prime Iron Mike would handle a Prime Vitali, Iron Mike pounds him relentlessly for several rounds before pancaking him completely in the 6th.

Wlad would have a much easier time of it. He would be unconscious before he hits the canvas in the first. Iron Mike would have handled him Marvis Frazier style:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And here's the Larry Holmes fight:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There's no way either Klitchko could take that kind of heat.

Last edited by Sandman_; 01-27-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:32 AM   #54
NOTINDAFACE
No Me Se Rajar
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Roma, Italia.
Posts: 1,230
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post
Vitali and Tyson have 5 common opponents

Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams, Orlin Norris, Julius Francis, Jose Ribalta

Vitali did better against every common opponent.

Tyson KO'd Francis in 2.

Vitali KO'd Francis in 2.

Tyson-Norris was a no contest.

Vitali destroyed Norris in the 1st round.

Tyson KO'd Ribalta in 10.

Vitali KO'd Ribalta in 2.

Tyson was KTFO by Lewis.

Lewis was battered from pillar to post, badly hurt several times, outboxed, outskilled, outgunned, outmuscled, outslugged, outlanded in every round, outpointed, outclassed, dominated, emasculated and retired by Vitali.

Williams destroyed Tyson in 4.

Vitali annihilated Williams. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

The disgustingly overrated Tyson gets destroyed by either Klitschko.
Wow, the delusional kid never stops. Lookin at the join date , you are likely not a troll
NOTINDAFACE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:38 AM   #55
Vladimir23
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
I'm talking about you being clueless by casting doubt on a prime Iron Mike's ability to get inside a jab.

I'm attributing your cluelessness to the fact that you weren't around in Tyson's heyday rather than to you being stupid so there's no need to feel insulted.

As to how a prime Iron Mike would handle a Prime Vitali, Iron Mike pounds him relentlessly for several rounds before pancaking him completely in the 6th.

Wlad would have a much easier time of it. He would be unconscious before he hits the canvas in the first. Iron Mike would have handled him Marvis Frazier style:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And here's the Larry Holmes fight:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There's no way either Klitchko could take that kind of heat.
Retarded post.

Typical delusional Tyson nuthugger.

Either Klitschko annihilates Tyson.
Vladimir23 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:36 AM   #56
BobTheBuilder
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK (from CUBA orginally)
Posts: 1,331
vCash: 630
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post
Vitali and Tyson have 5 common opponents

Lennox Lewis, Danny Williams, Orlin Norris, Julius Francis, Jose Ribalta

Vitali did better against every common opponent.

Tyson KO'd Francis in 2.

Vitali KO'd Francis in 2.

Tyson-Norris was a no contest.

Vitali destroyed Norris in the 1st round.

Tyson KO'd Ribalta in 10.

Vitali KO'd Ribalta in 2.

Tyson was KTFO by Lewis.

Lewis was battered from pillar to post, badly hurt several times, outboxed, outskilled, outgunned, outmuscled, outslugged, outlanded in every round, outpointed, outclassed, dominated, emasculated and retired by Vitali.

Williams destroyed Tyson in 4.

Vitali annihilated Williams. It was one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time.

The disgustingly overrated Tyson gets destroyed by either Klitschko.

Fill in the blanks-

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A nice cup of _____________

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Peter ___________________________

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

___________ my god! You killed Kenny

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BBC news at ____________ O'Clock
BobTheBuilder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #57
Nonito Smoak
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 15,555
vCash: 162
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Holmes and Spinks get discredited too much, I think.
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:57 AM   #58
Theron
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,299
vCash: 773
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Trevor Berbick probably no.1 we did something like this before on classic
Theron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #59
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 674
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir23 View Post
Retarded post.

Typical delusional Tyson nuthugger.

Either Klitschko annihilates Tyson.
The Klitschko's are too slow, bro.

Prime Iron Mike pancakes the both of them.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:58 AM   #60
Southpaw1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 221
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tyson best Wins.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Southpaw1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013