Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 01-29-2013, 08:52 AM   #46
pourya
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: ok. make your predictions. how does 'the fight' pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy View Post
I think Mundine will stick and move and try to get in the big shot, he is very good at this tactic now and a pressure fighter like Geale will have to get in to get him which always leaves an opening so Geale has to be careful.

In the end Geale will outwork Mundine and may even stop him in the late rounds, In his last couple of fights Mundine has not looked that good so I hope we see a better Mundine tonight which I am sure we will.

If Mundine does win it opens huge doors for him and lets cut the bullshit he is a quality fighter so he is going to be tough but I still favour Geale he is in his prime right now.
mudnine doenst have the same legs as when he was 30 years old and that jab and move wont work!

This fight will come down to how much he has deteriorated over the last few years in terms of speed and stamina..
pourya is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #47
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Things happen in three's..........Ottke KO mandy..........Wood KO mandy.............and now look forward to No.3.......Geale KO mandy...........I can't wait Sox for you to put that 3rd & final pick of mandy on the floor..........can't wait!
Not long to go now.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #48
Grinder
Dude, don't call me Dude
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Geale will gather momentum once Mundane starts to tire. Whilst still fresh Mundane will have good moments and possibly hurt Geale but as he fades Geale will not let him get away. It will probably be a boring fight except for the purists. I can't see Mundine having the power to stop the fight but on attrition Geale may get close with Mundine hanging on at the bell.

Who knows what judges have been bought for this fight so no use predicting the decision.
Grinder is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 05:26 PM   #49
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

**** it, let's warm up with these 3 gems...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Sox; 01-29-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #50
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Both gloves on ground... Knockdown
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #51
htmonaro
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Bumdeen will do a green and lay all over geal until geal gets tired then ko him.Naaa not a chance!,geal will win easily outpointing the bum...............
htmonaro is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #52
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Like most on here, i think Geale should be the winner if it goes to the cards. His workrate will keep him in front as the fight gets longer.
Choc's plan A will be to get Geale out of there early, I dont think he has a plan B to go to.
I loaded up on Mundine by TKO @ $8.10.
zoley is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #53
LeBeave
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoley View Post
Like most on here, i think Geale should be the winner if it goes to the cards. His workrate will keep him in front as the fight gets longer.
Choc's plan A will be to get Geale out of there early, I dont think he has a plan B to go to.
I loaded up on Mundine by TKO @ $8.10.

Yep it's a choc early KO or Geale by decision....... Geale just doesn't have the pop in his punchers to starch "the man"

I've loaded up on Geale decision with a choc KO saver rds 1/2/3
LeBeave is offline  Top
Old 01-29-2013, 11:54 PM   #54
pinstriper
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
firstly. one liners and smilies are nothing but a reflection of your ignorance. have the courage to make a fight scenerio, as i havedone, of **** off. this mostly applies to mundine fans, as all of you are ****ing hopeless. either write an 'original' scenario, or **** off. we'll see whos prediction was the most accurate post fight. have some guts and state your prediction. like i have.

you are allowed 2 scenarios but only one winner. my winner is geale. here are 2 scenerios....

how do you see the fight going?

1; i think its obvious mundine is going to come out hard. but he wont stick and move, he will stick, throw fast combinations, and hold. it will be his way of coming forward without getting into exchanges. he then gets to unload, and have a rest while he holds. mundine will look to fire first in combinations, then hold and tie up geale on the inside.

geale on the other hand will fight to a plan. he isnt going for a fast ko. he is going to be calm. he is going to let mundine shoot his load in the first 3 rounds, then step up the pace and wilt mundine under preasure.

mundines 'stick and hold' strategy wont work, as geale is better inside than mundine. geale has the defence to avoid chocs wild flurries, and will counter in close early to the body. he'll bring mundines hands down with his early in close fighting.

from the 3rd on geale will start switching his counters to the body AND head, as mundines hands drop to protect his body. look for an early kd, ko, or wounded mundine between the 4th and 6th. geale however, wont have a plan to end it in any particular period. he will fight the fight as it goes. mundine ko'd by 10.

2; again mundine comes out hard. geale fires back just as hard. open warfare in the first exchanges, which see mundine backing off, and attempting a stick and move strategy.

chocs legs cant last. geale walks him up. he moves his attack to the body, quickly taking away mundines legs. mundine slows down, geale ups the pace. mundine starts to fade and geale switches from body to head in even numbers. mundine gets all defensive, but looks dangerous as he gets frustrated and desperate. geale sticks to his plan. he doesnt get flustered. mundine wilts under the preasure. geale wins with a ko by 10.
Walks him down you ****ing spastic
pinstriper is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 01:05 AM   #55
goodnight
The Ayatula of Rockenrula
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2391

hopefully 9 rounds of punishment dished out to mundane, then his corner throws in the towel. Then he will have someone to blame in the press conference, stating he was rope a doping and was just about to KO geale.
goodnight is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 02:12 AM   #56
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeave View Post
Yep it's a choc early KO or Geale by decision....... Geale just doesn't have the pop in his punchers to starch "the man"

I've loaded up on Geale decision with a choc KO saver rds 1/2/3
ottke...
swingin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum