Old 01-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #61
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: And still IBF world champion - Geale defeats Mundine via UD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWindmill View Post
any one else think the event was a little boring - im talking about the undercards... very boring
Yes they were all one-sided near shutouts. Thats boxing I guess.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #62
LeBeave
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Yes they were all one-sided near shutouts. Thats boxing I guess.

Kimbo
LeBeave is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #63
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvthefightgame View Post
I did not see the fight but saw 12 min of highlight & of what i saw geale threw lots but did not land many i thought pro boxing was about effective agression the mundine jab was stuck in geales face all night. mundines face barely had a mark on it. i was tuned into the round by round commentary last night on here & i have to say who ever was saying mundine was getting schooled should not have anything to do with boxing. some idiot said it was a shut out god i seen 12 min & it was clear it was a very close fight. in saying that good on geale for getting the nod & i hope he heads overseas & gets a really good opponent govolkin would be a good fight or martinez if i were daniel i would go after the green belt martinez big payday there. so i hope i dont offend to many people on here when i say most of you cant score a fight to save your self & maybe a bit racist i think thats what effected your judging & as for mundine walking out of the ring straight away did'nt geale do that in there first fight. cheers guys
You should not comment on fights you didn't see. From memory Geale did not do that in the first fight in fact Mundine went to his corner rather than centre ring with Geale and the referee as is standard procedure when the judges decision is being read out by the announcer. As for racism affecting our judging total rubbish. Barry Michaels is the biggest Mundine fan around and even he couldn't believe Choc thought he was robbed.
Cheers mate.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #64
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
You should not comment on fights you didn't see. From memory Geale did not do that in the first fight in fact Mundine went to his corner rather than centre ring with Geale and the referee as is standard procedure when the judges decision is being read out by the announcer. As for racism affecting our judging total rubbish. Barry Michaels is the biggest Mundine fan around and even he couldn't believe Choc thought he was robbed.
Cheers mate.

i didnt see it. i saw bits this morning. but i havent commented in who won what round. i commented on the lead left hook geale landed, and how well choc took it.

i also have commented on their future and how i was mistaken about how faded mundine had become. he proved he was a bit better than that.

there is nothing wrong with commenting on the outcome, the future, and the bits you have seen on the news. but as for saying who won what round.......nup.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #65
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
i didnt see it. i saw bits this morning. but i havent commented in who won what round. i commented on the lead left hook geale landed, and how well choc took it.

i also have commented on their future and how i was mistaken about how faded mundine had become. he proved he was a bit better than that.

there is nothing wrong with commenting on the outcome, the future, and the bits you have seen on the news. but as for saying who won what round.......nup.
I was talking to Ivthefightgame who didn't see the fight but called us all racists because we had Geale pitching a near shut out not you mate.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #66
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeave View Post
Kimbo
Yeah Tilyard rocked him in the 1st. But the others were except Aloua had his moments against Ammann.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #67
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'm with you Stiffy.........I didn't think mandy won a round it was a near shutout & mandy should be happy with the judges scoring............Iva get a ****en life you clown with your racist bullshit you wanker..........your hero got owned last night so be best to **** off into the distance with 3 time interim b grade champion.
roscoe is offline  Top
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #68
sparta
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Good competitive fight, CLOSE FIGHT, congrats to geale, this fight will have geale and choc in top form for their next fights. BTW have any of you blokes rewatched the fight WITHOUT SOUND, AND SCORED THE FIGHT WHILST LEAVING YOU FAVOURITISM BULLSHIT AT THE DOOR? the commentary was as biased as ****, looks like barry and co are looking after their pockets as they know geales coat tail has plenty of slack.

by the way punches that dont hit the target do not count, i dont believe any fighter did enough to win clearly, but you have to give it to geale as he was the champion and choc didnt do enough. dont pay attention to judges, to commentary OR to the crowd yelling everytime geale throws a punch, score it urself IF you know how to score a fight, if you have no idea then dont bother as mundine or geale has already won in ur minds.

The perception that choc loses every competetive fight is a testament to his big mouth, he has no one to blame but himself. there will be a rubber match as there is good cash involved. look forward to geale and chocs next fight as this fight has them primed, all in all great night for OZ boxing. CHEERS
sparta is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum