Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 02-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
r1p00pk
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 253
Default Caffeine Withdrawals from green tea?

i always like to start off my day with a large cup of green tea, lately ive been drinking 2 cups one in the morning, one at night so im awake for some boring activities like studying. Would i be able to drink multiple cups a day without being rediculously tired when i dont drink any?

i used to drink lots of coffee and take lots of pre workout supplements for the energy but after i stopped, i was so tired throughout my whole day, i couldnt get through my workouts. I never want that to happen again, would 2-4 cups of green tea a day really affect me when i dont take it? im a tea drinker for its benifits and the small amount of caffeine in it compared to coffee is why i drink it but i dont want to have to rely on it for energy like i did with pre workouts.
r1p00pk is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
death
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1687
Default Re: Caffeine Withdrawals from green tea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1p00pk View Post
i always like to start off my day with a large cup of green tea, lately ive been drinking 2 cups one in the morning, one at night so im awake for some boring activities like studying. Would i be able to drink multiple cups a day without being rediculously tired when i dont drink any?

i used to drink lots of coffee and take lots of pre workout supplements for the energy but after i stopped, i was so tired throughout my whole day, i couldnt get through my workouts. I never want that to happen again, would 2-4 cups of green tea a day really affect me when i dont take it? im a tea drinker for its benifits and the small amount of caffeine in it compared to coffee is why i drink it but i dont want to have to rely on it for energy like i did with pre workouts.
thats a crazy question.
death is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
r1p00pk
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 253

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
thats a crazy question.
I know it sounds dumb but the caffeine content is much lower than in coffee. I like drinking tea its become a habit and sometimes I want to drink it multiple times but there's caffeine.
r1p00pk is offline  Top
Old 02-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
impact nz

vCash: 925

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1p00pk View Post
I know it sounds dumb but the caffeine content is much lower than in coffee. I like drinking tea its become a habit and sometimes I want to drink it multiple times but there's caffeine.
I've never had caffeine withdrawals from drinking tea, but everyone's different. You'll never know until you try...
impact nz is offline  Top
Old 02-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #5
123ko
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

shower in the morning & sparr in the evening this should keep you awake

to be fare if its not a prescribed drug from the Doctor allot if it is mind games

when i stopped smoking some of it was wanting the nicotine but most of it was the way i lived my life i had to change

used to like going for a fag break at work
123ko is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing