Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Eddie Hearn, Tyson Fury, Martin Murray all live on podcast this Sunday!

Not sure if many of you are aware of tha boxing voice podcast. It is US based, but in my opinion it is by far the best out of any alternatives, both sides of the atlantic.

Just 3 or 4 regular 'fans' of the sport, but very knowledgeable and loads of crackin debate. They have had some very good guests on in recent weeks, the video i am going to post from last night had Mattysse (via translator), Steve Kim and Willie Nelson. It used to be on blogtalkradio, but they changed it recently so you can actually see them live. It is normally on 12am Thursday (or Friday morning) and 12am Sunday (or monday morning).

This Sunday, because of the superbowl they are having there show on live at 6pm UK time - will be well worth a watch, and you can even ring in.

The 3 confirmed guests are Tyson Fury (imagine him live ), Eddie Hearn and Martin Murray - should be a cracking show.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

that's the latest edition - 2:36:10 is the bit that confirms the time and guests.

Will be good

Paullow is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
watpoae
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Eddie Hearn, Tyson Fury, Martin Murray all live on podcast this Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paullow View Post
Not sure if many of you are aware of tha boxing voice podcast. It is US based, but in my opinion it is by far the best out of any alternatives, both sides of the atlantic.

Just 3 or 4 regular 'fans' of the sport, but very knowledgeable and loads of crackin debate. They have had some very good guests on in recent weeks, the video i am going to post from last night had Mattysse (via translator), Steve Kim and Willie Nelson. It used to be on blogtalkradio, but they changed it recently so you can actually see them live. It is normally on 12am Thursday (or Friday morning) and 12am Sunday (or monday morning).

This Sunday, because of the superbowl they are having there show on live at 6pm UK time - will be well worth a watch, and you can even ring in.

The 3 confirmed guests are Tyson Fury (imagine him live ), Eddie Hearn and Martin Murray - should be a cracking show.

that's the latest edition - 2:36:10 is the bit that confirms the time and guests.

Will be good

Is it going on iTunes?
watpoae is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Default Re: Eddie Hearn, Tyson Fury, Martin Murray all live on podcast this Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watpoae View Post
Is it going on iTunes?
Hi mate,

Just to confirm i have no connection to this at all, don't know any of the panelists etc.

It used to be on itunes, but since they started doing video, it now appears not to be on itunes anymore but instead mixlr.com/thaboixngvoice. You can watch it live on youtube, and they always upload it on youtube a few hours after the show.

that was the itunes link, but the last couple of editions arn't on there.
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
watpoae
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Hi mate,

Just to confirm i have no connection to this at all, don't know any of the panelists etc.

It used to be on itunes, but since they started doing video, it now appears not to be on itunes anymore but instead mixlr.com/thaboixngvoice. You can watch it live on youtube, and they always upload it on youtube a few hours after the show.

that was the itunes link, but the last couple of editions arn't on there.
No worries mate. Will just have to download it to mp3 so I can listen on the way to work
watpoae is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

hi mate.

Think it will actually be on itunes.

that top link, lets you bring up this link:

and the latest Mattysse video is on there
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

Wingy is doing his latest podcast tonight, not sure who he has on but be sure to give that a listen too! Boxing podcasts are wonderful.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Wingy is doing his latest podcast tonight, not sure who he has on but be sure to give that a listen too! Boxing podcasts are wonderful.
Was literally going to ask you on a thread you last posted on, when the next wingy one was (im a subscriber to that). Much more of a domestic boxing fan than the big fights in the states, so the more UK ones the better.

Used to listen to pretty much all of them but had to cut back. Do listen to most of the UK ones tho - Wingy, Toe-to-Toe (sky), 606v2 when it's on, and thaboxingvoice and 'On the Grind' from america. decent mix there. i have dropped leave it in the ring, in the corner, rope-a-dope, Ringside boxing show (usa). i am lucky that i can listen to them at work, but was getting too much, ha.

Looking forward to Wingy's , but this one on Sunday should be a belter as well
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Was literally going to ask you on a thread you last posted on, when the next wingy one was (im a subscriber to that). Much more of a domestic boxing fan than the big fights in the states, so the more UK ones the better.

Used to listen to pretty much all of them but had to cut back. Do listen to most of the UK ones tho - Wingy, Toe-to-Toe (sky), 606v2 when it's on, and thaboxingvoice and 'On the Grind' from america. decent mix there. i have dropped leave it in the ring, in the corner, rope-a-dope, Ringside boxing show (usa). i am lucky that i can listen to them at work, but was getting too much, ha.

Looking forward to Wingy's , but this one on Sunday should be a belter as well
Thanks for subscribing mate. I'm glad you listen to all the podcasts, the more the merrier I say. People like Steve Bunce do my head in though, slags off fans who make podcasts about boxing saying we're killing the sport by damaging advertising revenue. No you twat, we're helping it by doing our bit to promote it and keep fans interested, we enjoy the sport and love talking about it. It isn't much like admittedly, not everyone has the luxury to record their show in a big, plush studio and have contacts that allow them to get major names on for an interview. But we do it anyway, all for our fellow fans.

Glad some people appreciate it.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #9
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Thanks for subscribing mate. I'm glad you listen to all the podcasts, the more the merrier I say. People like Steve Bunce do my head in though, slags off fans who make podcasts about boxing saying we're killing the sport by damaging advertising revenue. No you twat, we're helping it by doing our bit to promote it and keep fans interested, we enjoy the sport and love talking about it. It isn't much like admittedly, not everyone has the luxury to record their show in a big, plush studio and have contacts that allow them to get major names on for an interview. But we do it anyway, all for our fellow fans.

Glad some people appreciate it.

to be honest mate, i dont think a podcast necessarily needs big boxing guests, as long as there is decent debate, important stuff covered. results covered, and a look ahead to the weekends action etc.

and to be honest, the more established a show gets, the more guests they could probably attract.

giving another shoutout to thaboxingvoice , but it is just normal guys, no major funds behind them, but in recent weeks they have had mattysse, gaele, merchant, angulo, trout, rosado. fury was on a few months ago - looking forward to hearing what he has to say on sunday.
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #10
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

to be honest mate, i dont think a podcast necessarily needs big boxing guests, as long as there is decent debate, important stuff covered. results covered, and a look ahead to the weekends action etc.

and to be honest, the more established a show gets, the more guests they could probably attract.

giving another shoutout to thaboxingvoice , but it is just normal guys, no major funds behind them, but in recent weeks they have had mattysse, gaele, merchant, angulo, trout, rosado. fury was on a few months ago - looking forward to hearing what he has to say on sunday.
Yeah, I hope we do get some names on eventually. Wingy mentioned that he MAY be able to get Don Charles on because he has his contacts details. He also has David Price's too, he did a interview with him last year that's on Youtube. I'd LOVE it if he got Pricey to come on because I'm a massive fan of his. NOTHING is set in stone though, these were just names that we speculated. Fingers crossed though.

The podcast should be up tomorrow, I'm not on this week, time for someone else to have a go.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 02-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #11
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Giving this a little bump to remind those interested.
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-03-2013, 12:36 PM   #12
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

ThaBoxingvoice‏@ThaBoxingVoice

We are having a early show today to feature some of the UK's biggest fighters and Promoters @Tyson_Fury @MartinMurrayBox @EddieHearn @1:00pm
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #13
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

live link
Paullow is offline  Top
Old 02-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #14
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

when do we get eddie on ? not wanting to hear these two boys chat pish
alba is offline  Top
Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #15
Paullow
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
when do we get eddie on ? not wanting to hear these two boys chat pish

I know Fury is on in less than 10 mins. Murray is on before him as well, so would imagine just before half 7
Paullow is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum